Orochimaru Orochimaru is one of the Three Legendary Sannin
of Konoha along with Jiraya and Tsunade. Considered a prodigy at a young age, the lost of his parents lead him to start a search for techniques and abilities that might enable him to transcend the boundaries of life and death
. This obsession with Kinjutsu lead him to, at some point, start using living subjects for his experiments
. He started to collect numerous DNA samples from powerful shinobi
(like Hashirama Senju) in order to try and find new ways to defeat death. At some point he managed to find a way to take over another body, which granted him a form of immortality
, a theme that is reinforced by his connections with snakes, symbols of rebirth and longevity. His true motivation however, has been to discover the truth of Ninjutsu
, something many ninjas have searched for. And in this search, his lust for powerful abilities grew as he collected more and more notable and powerful shinobi around him, either to do his personal bidding or to become subjects in his experiments. Feared as a powerful ninja, he was one of the Leaf's most formidable enemies
, having nearly destroyed it in an attack that culminated with the death of Sarutobi Hiruzen. While one of the Sannin, Orochimaru showed little affection or connection towards his former teammates, going so far as to actually try and kill them. Noticeably more aggressive towards Jiraya, who he deemed inferior, Orochimaru actually saw Tsunade's medical expertise with envy and respect.
- Orochimaru's most defining trait is his affinity to snakes, an affinity that extends to him being a Signer of the Snake Contract and capable of summoning Manda as well as utilize several snake jutsu
- Orochimaru has a body composed of only snakes and with many snake-like features such as toxic blood. This form, known as the Power of the White Snake is his true form, although he can only call upon it in special times, remaining human the rest of the time. Through this form, Orochimaru is able to use Living Reincarnation technique, effectively possessing another's body and using it as his own.
- Orochimaru is also known for his deep knowledge within the field of Kinjutsu, developing his own special Kinjutsu unique to him, collectively deemed Orochimaru Kinjutsu.
- Orochimaru has also further developed preexisting Kinjutsu like the 2nd Hokages legendary Edo Tensei, capable of summoning 3 Edos at one time. He also has use of the Kusanagi Sword.
- Orochimaru is a noted chakra sensor and has abnormally high chakra reserves, gaining an extra 300 chakra in his own body. Upon acquiring a new host, his chakra reserves become that of the host body.
- Orochimaru is a primary Wind specialist and a secondary Earth specialist.
- Orochimaru is able to utilize Soften Body Modification limitedly, able to stretch his neck and torso when in use.
Living Reincarnation Rules:
- When a Vessel is claimed, one must abide by the rules of that bio as well. For example, If the user is to gain an ability that has limitations/restrictions, then the limitations/restrictions of that ability must be followed.
- The vessel bio must be acquired through an official match in either the battle arena or the ninja world, verified by 2 moderators.
- During the match the user must successfully use Orochimaru's abilities to subdue the enemy and take possession of his body through the use of Living Reincarnation technique.
- The user can use all of the canon abilities of the vessel bio. Meaning that Custom Techniques, Custom Elements, Custom Fighting Styles, etc that the vessel bio can use aren't accessible.
- Universal Abilities ( fields like Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Genjutsu, NB Taijutsu, etc ) are fields that aren't replicated by the process of acquiring a bio.
- The user can exchange vessel bios once every month ( at each time requiring a mandatory bio update ), with the first exchange happening after the user has held the Orochimaru bio for 2 months.
- For special bios which exist in different states, like Madara Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, MS Uchiha bios, etc you get access to the state the bio is in but you cannot upgrade it to a more advanced one. For example, if you get a 2T Uchiha Host bio, while you may awaken the 3T (which is still part of the basic level of the bio), you might not advance it to MS or EMS; you'd have to have captured it with MS already achieved.
- Orochimaru host bios with a KG, AE, or HA cannot utilize his Sage Mode, meaning that in order to take a special ability, Orochimaru must forgo Sage Mode unless the obtained host already has Sage Mode on it.
- To have a Orochimaru bio, one must be a member for at least 4 months and must be at least Sannin Rank
- Must have mastered Wind and Earth elements and obtain one RP Moderator's permission
- To obtain Orochimaru's Kinjutsu and Snake Sage Mode, one must first pass a bio test and have Fuuinjutsu mastered already. Edo Tensei is not included as Orochimaru Kinjutsu.