"Tobi Is A Good Boy"...MY ASS
Let's see if Tobi has really been a good boy over the years:
1) Responsible for the Nine Tails Attack on Konoha
2) Allegedly possessed Yagura the Fourth Mizukage
3) Let Deidara lose to Sasuke (I Deidara, my favorite character)
4) Started a war against the five great nations
5) Revived the Ten Tails
6) His motivation: "You let Rin die." Freakin bullsh*t! When you're a ninja it is common to lose your fellow ninja friends and the ones you loved. Shikamaru lost Asuma but I didn't see him going berserk and wanting to take over the world. Naruto lost Jiraiya but he didn't try to collude with a criminal organization. Heck, Itachi had to kill his own clan and was greatly saddened, crying before he killed his parents, yet even though he joined Akatsuki it was to be a spy, and in reality still cared deeply for the village and Sasuke. I know Obito saw Kakashi kill Rin with his own hands, but if Itachi is still a good guy after losing hundreds BY HIS OWN HANDS AND FORCED TO DO SO, Obito should've been able to hand ONE loss. Like seriously, grow up, in the ninja world loss will almost 100% of the time be experienced at some point.
My conclusion: sorry Tobi, you sir are definitely NOT a good boy.