Re: [Theory] The SO6P's Yin And Yang - Two Ancestors And Two Descendants
This is going to be weird. I keep expecting something mindblowing and I keep getting less that what was desired. For the most part most of this has already been said on here 100 times although you have put it together nicely. But you do step out of line a few times in the thread taking small coincidences and little events that mean nothing and making it out to be some sort of crazy parrelelism or hint kishi is making when it really isnt.
- You first bring up the clan "Comparisons" saying how each of the 2 clans have similar personalities. And then immediantly find people who dont fit this idea and say, "Well ofcourse Kishi has put in a few exceptions to the rules." But why would he do that? Kishi either does something or does not, the fact that there are exceptions to the rules is a blatent show that the idea is wrong. If I were to say all black people were evil, and then immediantly say but these guys are exceptions to the rules, youd look at me like i was insane. How convenient and these 2 people that we happen to know of are exceptions... Not to say that your wrong because ofcourse this is all speculation, but this is just where your argument is fairly weak. (And Sasuke is anything but calm and cool headed)
- Here are some other exceptions to your rule, Sasuke who isnt calm headed, Tobirama's dad who is far free carefree and is rather calm headed himself, Nagato but you said that, Mito Uzumaki, etc...
- Your thoughts on the SO6P's eyes is interesting but again it isnt very logical. The hyuga eye part makes sense but the Uzumaki symbol is just that, a symbol. If I married a Canadian and had kids my kids wouldnt have eyes that looked like the the Canadian flag. How does the Uzumaki swirl end up being in the SO6P's eyes? Unless your saying kishi defies all logic just to give us a hint that he is an Uzumaki.. which technically would make kishi a horrible writer but I digress. Like i said before it is interesting as I never made the connection between the elder brothers eyes and the Uzumaki swirl, but at the same time I cant find myself believing that there is a real connection as much as it is a happy coincidence.
- The part where you say the tailed beast is caged he really isnt, thats just his own tails stabbing into the ground trying to kill the shinobi army, incase you didnt already notice that. But even at that the inference you made about Hinata and Naruto holding hands is better explained by the fact that Hinata has had a crush on him since they were kids and Naruto may feel the same. Naruto has held hands with, hugged, embraced alot of different people in the series, but he does it with Hinata and it is a secret hint kishi is telling us? There may be something else but alone it doesnt say much and seeing as to how the stuff said prior was either common knowledge or insufficient or coincedental there isnt enough here to make me think anything really.
- You also try to draw a parrelel by saying that the Uzumaki are hot headed and care free while the Hyuga are calm headed and if they had a kid, SO6P, it would only make senes that that kids children would bare similarities personality wise to the original clan. But would it? Since when do people inherit emotions? Why isnt the wifes clans taken into consideration? It just isnt conclusive and at best is highly unlikely.
Then we get to the conclusion which again is premature. Once again you dont really provide anything conclusive other than speculation and happy coincdences save the stuff about clan personalities which I dont buy for one minute. There just isnt enough to confirm the thing your trying to say in your conclusion.
One more note, The tell tell sign of a good writer is someone who makes a great story, the tell tell sign of a bad writer is someone who makes the characters in the story act in a way that isnt conduscent to reality in order to make there story make sense (For instance in dramas when it starts to seem like everything everyone is doing only serves to build more suspense but in real life people wouldnt do the things they do). And the tell tell sign of a HORRIBLE writer is someone who breaks all logic in order to make a story make sense or seem deeper than he actually is. Like people being born with eyes that represent a countries national symbol or grandchildren creating a clan with personalities that directly reflect that of a prior clan generations earlier. To believe what you say I must believe kishi is a bad writer.
I really really do hate bashing your threads because your one of the members I like on here, but this theory just isnt up to snuff, or is food for thought at best. Perhaps I am tough because I expect more or better, idk. ik youve had some really good theories before though.