Strange Link of Events
Looking at a previous thread someone made not too long ago, it was discussing about if Tobi was a Hero etc.
Within the thread, it made me realize different events that would / would not happen if Example didn't get Sharingan, or Example didn't get the Nine Tails. I'll show you. As best as I can.
- If the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto, Naruto wouldn't have chakra problems, Minato and Kushina would also still be alive.
- Naruto would be stronger in terms of training and Minato's teachings.
- Naruto would then become a good student in his class.
- This also means Naruto couldn't relate to Sasuke, because his feelings like loneliness, and no-family no longer occurred, meaning there'd be no real bond, but a chance of rivalry.
- This also means that, Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't be in the same team, as stated somewhere,
- Iruka said "We matched the Best Person in the class, with the worst". Which was Naruto / Sasuke.
- So Naruto wouldn't of learnt the Shadow Clone Jutsu because he would never of stole the scroll.
As you can see, a lot of events can happen if 1 thing is changed within the story, its very interesting to know that all of this could of changed, if the Nine Tails wasn't sealed within Naruto and his Mother / Father lived.
What do you think?