[Discussion]Batman"s top 5 rivals/enemies
As the title says>>> I"m gonna bring out top 5 of Batman especially in the Cristopher Nolan Trilogy.
1. Joker- Because hes quite the opposite of what Batman stands for about chaos,fair and arkham.
And he have put up a chaotic Gotham,that then Batman have to save from the "chaos" of Joker.
2. Bane- Because as Batman he have been trained by Raz-al-Ghul as Sensei and surpassed him aswell.
For the most it"s because Batman could have been in his shoes if you have seen Batman Begins.
And as that they"re quite the opposite about rich people,Gotham,criminals+ their strengh.
3. 2face- Hes the "The White knight" of Gotham as the opposite of Batman "The Dark knight".
(harvey Dent);- Both Batman and him were in love with Rachael that died, and 2face blaimed
Batman+ Jim Gordon,,& co of her death.
4. Raz-Al-Ghul:- Batman"s sensei that have trained him going from Bruce Wayne to Batman on the night.
Raz-Al-Ghul have been a helper of Batman as said to learn to be" THE DARK KNIGHT"
5. Scare crow:- As Batman was on his beginning(Batman Begins) of his prime or young year, Scare crow-
was his enemy,rival that stood for corrupt,drugs and using his mask to scare the enemies-
to become crazy,mental unstabilied, so he could put them on Arkham Asylum.
What do you think? Do you agree? If you don"t give a legit reply no troll)))))))))))))))))))))
Show you"re own top5 list if you don"t agree and give a reasonable w/ Batman evidence)))