(デイダラ, Deidara) was an S-rank missing-nin from Iwagakure
. During his time in the village, he was a member of the Explosion Corps
. After defecting from the village, he was forced into the Akatsuki
and was one of its youngest members. There he was partnered with Sasori
until the latter's death, and later with Tobi before his own death. With an obsession with Art and what would be the ultimate, perfect art, Deidara was an unique user of Blast Release
, a KG that allows users to seemingly create explosions from chakra. Unlike the normal users of Blast Release, Deidara didn't simply create explosions on contact. He had 3 additional mouths
, one on each hand and an additional, bigger one, in his chest, which he used to infuse clay with his chakra
. By using clay as a medium, Deidara was able to release various animals and figures that he would then remotely explode using his chakra
. This unique usage of Blast Release made him, in opposition to the normal user of Blast Release, a Long Range fighter, sending his clay animals from a safe distance to explode them near the target. A militia like approach that was, non the less, very dangerous. Apart from his unique techniques, Deidara was also a strong tactician and a very intelligent and driven individual. Even when he lost his arms, Deidara was still able to put up a fight against opponents skilled like Gai's Team, showing how strong his resolve is. Another showcase of such resolve was shown through his hatred of Uchihas. Because Itachi was the one to forcefully convince him to join Akatsuki, easily overpowering him with the use of his Sharingan, Deidara grew to hate Itachi and his clan's KG
so much so that for years he trained his left eye to enhance it and allow it to counter visual Genjutsu
and see through very long distances with ease.
- He is a user of Blast Release, utilizing it through special explosive Clay he makes. Through his special clay, he is the only Blast release user capable of creating ranged, explosive attacks.
- His Left eye can see through visual Genjutsu A-Rank and below as well as see through extremely long distances, capable of seeing up to 3 landmarks, but this can only be done 5 times in total.
- He has 3 additional mouths, 2 of which are located on his hands and one in his chest, through which he can manipulate and infuse his clay with his chakra. He is able to release Clay from these mouths alone.
- A member must be S-Class Rank and been a member for 2 months.
- Must have mastery over Lightning and Earth Releases
- Only Deidara can use Explosive Clay Techniques but he cannot use other Blast Release techniques.