Re: I think kishi Hyped Hashirama the more
A bijuu without a jin is weaker compared to a bijuu with a jin, you would know this had you actually payed attention. I don't want to be rude, but such statements should have been backed before the thought of posting this statement.
Originally Posted by Naijakid
Obito is the most powerful character in the series, aside from the obvious, Sage of Six Paths. He has been dealing with top-tier characters for hours in the Narutoverse. Before becoming the Juubi's host, he was top three or arguably two, it is debatable.
- Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. Gai and Kakashi would obviously be Kyuubi cloaked and replenished often. (He also used a lot of chakra to control Gedo Mazo/Bijuus).
-Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen and Naruto.
If you think Hashirama can handle any of the groups above, than you are obviously biased.
EDIT: Just adding my other post to this.
Going off of common sense alone, BM Naruto is quite a bit more powerful than Kurama without a jin. Though we can also factor in, facts.
- Kurama has zero speed feats outside of a jin, he is to big.
- Naruto and Kurama are two minds, therefore they can actually formulate a strategy together. Madara just controlled the Kyuubi without any interaction as such.
- Going off of TBB feats as well, BM Naruto is comparable to Kurama at 100% with this technique.
- Naruto has Shunsin which he implements with BM/KCM.
- Nine tails is a giant target, unable to avoid the majority of the attacks fired at him.
- The cloak withstood a blow from Juubi's TBB, so don't compare durability.
- Nine tails can no longer be tamed by Hashirama because he is within Naruto.
Just because the Kyuubi has more firepower, doesn't say it has the means to defeat a Bijuu with a human controlling it or befriending it.