[Theory] Violet and Riku Royal Family
DISCLAIMER: NOT MINE JUST WANTED TO SHARE
I believe that Violet may be related to Riku's Royal Family.
Most of you guys must think : "Well, that's because of the recent chapter ..."
No, I theorized this the moment I saw the flashback of Rebecca and her mom, Scarlett, which I mentioned on another forum.
- Scarlett and Violet are both colors (Red and Violet), therefore the connection
- Violet is Rebecca's sister, the reason she's with Doflamingo is to make sure her sister (Rebecca) stays safe and doesn't get killed
- Violet wouldnt be killed as a member of the family because her powers benefit Doflamingo, in exchange, Doflamingo doesnt lay an hand on Rebecca
- Violet said that wants a man to be killed and Sanji cant kill that man (Doflamingo). She wants him killed so her family and sister can be safe and rule again
- Violet fears what Doflamingo may do (said in a chapter), possibly to someone from her family.
- Violet wants Doflamingo killed
- Violet has a connection with Rebecca
- King "Ricky" thanks Captain "Tank" for protecting "Viola" (Violet?)
Now, think with me.
The reason Violet wants Doflamingo killed is
, obviously, like the rest of the rebel forces, so that Riku Royal Family can rule Dressrosa again.
However, it can also be because she is living in oppresion. She is being used by Doflamingo because of her powers, and she cant run or do anything because a member of her family would suffer(Rebecca).
This is supported when we see Violet getting bothered by the crowd insulting Rebecca. Rebecca is fighting, she blows up the big screen streaming the fight. She doesnt like the citizens hostility towards Rebecca, as she is a member of her family and knows that they (Riku Royal Family) are the victims.
Tank is protecting Violet, as she belongs to the Royal Family, and because Doflamingo wanted to kill the Royal Family, Tank might have been the one helping Violet survive when she was little.
Also, King "Ricky" thanks him for protecting Violet ... why would he thank him for protecting someone that serves the enemy? It must be because they are connected
This theory doesnt solely support Violet being Rebecca's sister, but a member of the Riku Royal Family. As she seems older, she could even be her aunt, Toy Soldier's sister.