• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 467 of 467 « First ... 367417457463464465466467
    Results 9,321 to 9,339 of 9339
    1. #9321
      Academy Student DarkfoxAssassin's Avatar
      Status
      DarkfoxAssassin is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      25
      Location
      Climate Controlled cave in Oklahoma, USA
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Walking lazily and bored through the trees, Tryston tries to find a song to listen to and a spot to lay down and take a nap, his earphones in and different songs drifting through the quiet of the forest.
       
           

    2. #9322
      Wild Persian Kittie Akai Hime's Avatar

      Status
      Akai Hime is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,468
      Location
      Land Of Persia
      Today is the first day of the
      rest of my life.
       
      Tired
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "Call me a skeptic, but i doubt that you dont have a story, especially if you call yourself a traveler." The young man looks sternly at the woman. "Do you have a name at least?"
      she stood there staring at the young man for a few seconds before staring back at the place" name yes.." she hesitated for a minute" i had one of those " she looked back at him with a smile " but i dont quite know what it was"
       
           

    3. #9323
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Akai Hime View Post
      she stood there staring at the young man for a few seconds before staring back at the place" name yes.." she hesitated for a minute" i had one of those " she looked back at him with a smile " but i dont quite know what it was"
      "A name lost in the sands of time? a real Tragedy." The young man blinks as he ponders on all the places where he could find a name. "Well today is your lucky day! Because you met me! The pauper prince Ezekiel Baudain, and i am a Paladin, a protector of all that cant fight back, a seeker of justice and virtue, a friend to all that is good in the world!" Ezekiel bursts forward with a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he explodes in emotions. "And i am going to help you find your name!"
       
           

    4. #9324
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      Daniel chuckles. "Fate cant do much more to me, ive already lost everything. " he sighs looking down at naida. "Well almost everything..." He looks back up at ysabell. "Dont worry, i am enjoying it, as much as i can at least..."
      *sighing and looking out into the distance for a few moments* she can try. *looks back at him with a smile as she returns to the moment* atleast not all is lost. So. *playing with a little blue will-o-wisp that appears and floats around her hand* a vacation makes it sound like it is a break before the next event or plan. but, what are you going to do on this vacation of yours?
       
           

    5. #9325
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *sighing and looking out into the distance for a few moments* she can try. *looks back at him with a smile as she returns to the moment* atleast not all is lost. So. *playing with a little blue will-o-wisp that appears and floats around her hand* a vacation makes it sound like it is a break before the next event or plan. but, what are you going to do on this vacation of yours?
      "Probably the one thing i havent been able to for years" He chuckles. "Relax" He lies back resting his arms under his head for support. "I mean unless you want to do something?" he opens his right eye looking back at her with a slight smile on his face.
       
           

    6. #9326
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "Probably the one thing i havent been able to for years" He chuckles. "Relax" He lies back resting his arms under his head for support. "I mean unless you want to do something?" he opens his right eye looking back at her with a slight smile on his face.
      hmmm *the wisp rubs against her cheek before leaving in a pleased tone and she looks up past him* guess it's nice of you relax at last. *she smiles and disappears and a different female voice is heard in his head. a hollow but comforting voice* Don't relax too much, you might not get up again. *a figure in red looms over him with a smile*

      Quote Originally Posted by DarkfoxAssassin View Post
      Walking lazily and bored through the trees, Tryston tries to find a song to listen to and a spot to lay down and take a nap, his earphones in and different songs drifting through the quiet of the forest.
      *you feel a nudging at your side as a little black and grey dragon prods you with her nose*
       
           
      Last edited by AMystery; 08-20-2018 at 07:54 PM.

    7. #9327
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      hmmm *the wisp rubs against her cheek before leaving in a pleased tone and she looks up past him* guess it's nice of you relax at last. *she smiles and disappears and a different female voice is heard in his head. a hollow but comforting voice* Don't relax too much, you might not get up again. *a figure in red looms over him with a smile*
      "Perhaps, but there is something delightfully ironic about that, dontcha think?" he opens both eyes looking up at the figure in red with a large grin.
       
           

    8. #9328
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "Perhaps, but there is something delightfully ironic about that, dontcha think?" he opens both eyes looking up at the figure in red with a large grin.
      Hey Pain. *her muscle and skin starts forming over her bony figure so she can smile and talk normally* Nice of you to visit.
       
           

    9. #9329
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      Hey Pain. *her muscle and skin starts forming over her bony figure so she can smile and talk normally* Nice of you to visit.
      "Daniel, please. " he chcukles. "Its not like i have many other places to go right now, but of course this one of my more favorable stops for sure. How are you, Amy?"
       
           

    10. #9330
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "Daniel, please. " he chcukles. "Its not like i have many other places to go right now, but of course this one of my more favorable stops for sure. How are you, Amy?"
      *Amy giggles pleasantly in response. The last of her skins, around her fingers and face, sealing without a scratch or mark* You know how I am with names. and it's nice to hear that one again. *she sits down beside him, looking up at the painted mountains in the 'distance'* I do try and keep it welcoming. Whether your a first time or frequent visitor. *she sighs lightly* not too bad. a little more in control so I can appear like this for a while and leave every now and then without having a collection, but you know how it is when you have a job to do. *messing about with her hands in her seat, waving them around* balance of the universes and all that.
       
           

    11. #9331
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *Amy giggles pleasantly in response. The last of her skins, around her fingers and face, sealing without a scratch or mark* You know how I am with names. and it's nice to hear that one again. *she sits down beside him, looking up at the painted mountains in the 'distance'* I do try and keep it welcoming. Whether your a first time or frequent visitor. *she sighs lightly* not too bad. a little more in control so I can appear like this for a while and leave every now and then without having a collection, but you know how it is when you have a job to do. *messing about with her hands in her seat, waving them around* balance of the universes and all that.
      "That sounds like my excuse to get you out of this trapped out manor. Why dont we go do something?" Daniel turns to her, his grin now wider. "When was the last time you got out?"
       
           

    12. #9332
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "That sounds like my excuse to get you out of this trapped out manor. Why dont we go do something?" Daniel turns to her, his grin now wider. "When was the last time you got out?"
      *she continues looking up. thinking for a moment* like this?....I don't know. Placebo! *a figure looking like her in her usual form but with a plain mask over their face appears beside her* Everything will run as usual Ma'am *and disappears again* Akira! *another figure appears looking like a male of his mid twenties, in a simple dark outfit but also a dark mask in place* I'll keep an eye on him *and he disappears. both straight to the point and already understanding her intentions, she turns to Daniel with a smile* what ya thinking?
       
           

    13. #9333
      Kage minamoto's Avatar

      Status
      minamoto is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      15,315
      when me look like Badass , my
      Enemies will feel so
      Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
      revealed...REMEMBER ME
      LAUGHTING AT YOUR
      STUPIDITY!!!!!"
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *she continues looking up. thinking for a moment* like this?....I don't know. Placebo! *a figure looking like her in her usual form but with a plain mask over their face appears beside her* Everything will run as usual Ma'am *and disappears again* Akira! *another figure appears looking like a male of his mid twenties, in a simple dark outfit but also a dark mask in place* I'll keep an eye on him *and he disappears. both straight to the point and already understanding her intentions, she turns to Daniel with a smile* what ya thinking?
      i AMastery !!!!!!!!!!!..long time no seen!!!..
       
           

    14. #9334
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *she continues looking up. thinking for a moment* like this?....I don't know. Placebo! *a figure looking like her in her usual form but with a plain mask over their face appears beside her* Everything will run as usual Ma'am *and disappears again* Akira! *another figure appears looking like a male of his mid twenties, in a simple dark outfit but also a dark mask in place* I'll keep an eye on him *and he disappears. both straight to the point and already understanding her intentions, she turns to Daniel with a smile* what ya thinking?
      Daniel chuckles nervously. "Well, to be honest with you... i really didnt think that was going to work" He scratches his head. "Well, what have you been wanting to do?"
       
           

    15. #9335
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      Daniel chuckles nervously. "Well, to be honest with you... i really didnt think that was going to work" He scratches his head. "Well, what have you been wanting to do?"
      *she rests her head in her knees. looking to him with a pout, like the child she once was* you don't wanna?
      *huffs and faces the distance again, head still on her knees* i dunno. what is there in present time?
       
           

    16. #9336
      Academy Student DarkfoxAssassin's Avatar
      Status
      DarkfoxAssassin is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      25
      Location
      Climate Controlled cave in Oklahoma, USA
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *you feel a nudging at your side as a little black and grey dragon prods you with her nose*
      Tryston looks down, his earphones in silencing the world as a song about the moons and stars and he gives a soft smile. "Hello there little one. Are you here to show me around?"
       
           

    17. #9337
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *she rests her head in her knees. looking to him with a pout, like the child she once was* you don't wanna?
      *huffs and faces the distance again, head still on her knees* i dunno. what is there in present time?
      "another thing i dont really know... i havent spent a lot of time there. for the most part, ive been wandering, trying to find my place. Anything with you will be fine!" He smiles at her.
       
           

    18. #9338
      Miss Death AMystery's Avatar

      Status
      AMystery is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      29,502
      Location
      A Mystery
      Life asked Death, 'Death why
      do people love me, but hate
      you?' Death replied, 'because
      you are a beautiful lie and I
      am a painful truth.'
       
      Sneaky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by DarkfoxAssassin View Post
      Tryston looks down, his earphones in silencing the world as a song about the moons and stars and he gives a soft smile. "Hello there little one. Are you here to show me around?"
      *she looks up at you and smiles, excited like a puppy waiting patiently to see an opportunity for affection as you acknowledge her*
      Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Yuki View Post
      "another thing i dont really know... i havent spent a lot of time there. for the most part, ive been wandering, trying to find my place. Anything with you will be fine!" He smiles at her.
      heh. When you've been out of time so long you don't really have a place. So. *stands up and dusts herself off, not that anything would be on her as she hasn't given the grass or ground that mechanic* let's go find one. *walks towards the house*
       
           

    19. #9339
      The True Shinigami King Makoto Yuki's Avatar

      Status
      Makoto Yuki is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      26,456
      Location
      The Shinigami Realm
      Momento Mori
       
      Secret
       

      Re: Death's Domain

      Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
      *she looks up at you and smiles, excited like a puppy waiting patiently to see an opportunity for affection as you acknowledge her*


      heh. When you've been out of time so long you don't really have a place. So. *stands up and dusts herself off, not that anything would be on her as she hasn't given the grass or ground that mechanic* let's go find one. *walks towards the house*
      "Of course, m'lady!" He chuckles following behind her slightly. As they walk, he gets lost in thought as he watches her, a faint smile on his face.
       
           

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •