Re: [Scorch Release] Uzumaki Naruta
Originally Posted by Blake Belladonna
- Can be targeted on more than one enemy (In WoW terms, it´s an AoE technique xD)
- Since the flame orbs are spinning around the user and the large orb will be above the user´s head, it´ll be difficult for the enemy to attack from the sides and above (unless the enemy uses earth or lightning)
- It´s S rank xD (Don´t know what other strong point...Probably difficult to defend from it? Since water is weak to it? But earth and lightning can still be used against it, so.. I´m confused)
- A handseal is needed
- Since the technique is visible, the opponent can defend from it (or interrupt it) if he´s fast enough
- If I didn´t misunderstand the note, only Pakura and people in Sunagakure can use this technique? (Meaning that I can´t use this technique since I´m in Amegakure?)
Blinding the opponent with a smoke bomb or placing the oppponent in a genjutsu before using this technique?
Ways to counter this technique
I know it´s still not really a counter but a defense >_< Avoiding the AoE: Going underground, earth shield, lightning shield, get into long range or jumping into mid air.
You Doing the jutsu.
*Yachiru concentrates her scorch chakra and then she makes a handseal, creating 6 flaming orbs spinning around her. She then controls the orbs making them gather up the 6 orbs above her head, making a big flaming flower (with the 6 orbs being the petals).*
Sensei, sensei, I made a flower
*Yachiru stares at her flower for a second before making it explode with her chakra, having the flames falling all around her, incinerating the area around her and the clones standing within it. Yachiru watches as the flames fall around her*