Re: Does madara have ems/ms?
To all those wishing to have a serious conversation:
1. Everywhere in the manga for at least the last 40 or 50 chapters the masked man who is the leader of akatsuki has been referred to as madara, if that's what he calls himself, and everyone else in the manga also does the same then its only natural to call him that until proven otherwise.
2. The powers of ems are unknown as no user with those eyes apart from madara has been shown fighting with them(if he had an ems when he did) so it is possible that those abilities may not be an extension of regular ms powers.
3. Just so everyone is clear on the facts: in the regular timeline(non flashbacks) itachi only deactivated his sharingan once, so if a character is shown with his sharingan activated seemingly endlessly, its no guarantee they are or are not an uchiha. Moreover, its a fact that madara could use izanagi and that requires uchiha cells, sure so could danzo but an active sharingan drains chakra and needs to be covered, this is something madara has never been shown to do.
4. Space time jutsus like teleportation generally require seals to be performed, its unknown( correct me if i'm wrong) how the 2nd hokage used to perform his space time.
5. Its not fact whether madara has ems or he is the old madara, only the future manga can provide conclusive proof, the purpose here was simply to discuss the possibilities.