Re: Naruto manga 525 is now up!
yo dude! i hope you can just remove jabz then find....Naruto!!
Originally Posted by narutomaga
reasons why you should be happy....
a great 5/5 chapter!
t'was unexpected to have a lull in b/w the chapters where kakashi and gaara fights go full blast. my bad, got my dogs exicited lol...the face off disribution is terrific nonetheless.
1. kabuto's edo-tensei evolution
a. 1st variant = kabuto as the direct spell caster/summoner; no scrolls needed; handseals in effect; caskets are shown.
b. 2nd variant = kabuto as the the summoner; live sacrifice and the scroll are needed; handseals in effect; no caskets needed(at last, kabuto spares some trees and going green lol).
c. 3rd variant = kabuto's summon(s) cast the spell - kabuto as the indirect summoner. here the summons are a lot ingenious than kabuto. why?, because they are in the battlefield when they do the spell. kabuto is ...hhhhhiding.
1.1 kabuto twiches: it is better to leave the summons as they please. one good scene is that of the ambush squad led by sasori and deidara. kabuto's 2nd group was puppet-like. it managed to cut a great shinobi in kakashi, but the summons will soon be wasted by a kakashi-zabuza rampage. this time, we get to see the summons' doing their thing as they please. this is the "risk" kabuto would take. the summons will be vulnerable to "talk no jutsu" lol.
1.2 kabuto is still lame. he must watch the arc filler no. 195. see how genius a shikamaru is. kabuto would envy with shika's dad pulling the strings for the alliance. that is how tactics must be done. genetics in the nara clan is more appreciable than kabuto's dna harvest lol.
1.3. edo-tensei rocks. the summons rock. kabuto is...all plans, no action.
2. the previous kages look very powerful. surely, gaara will be overpowered...should these old kages follow kabuto. what if they don't and continue bickering against each other re their respective countries' exploits? kabuto will be a failure. i believe that this would happen...the kage-summons end up fighting against each other even though their bodies dont follow their minds. another variant of talk no jutsu eh! and, observe the shikaku plans. why would gaara division retreat in a chevron formation? obviously, a scuttle between the powerful kage- summons ensues. furthermore, why would shikaku plan such break aways and attack from behind schemes? the old tsuchikage is there as a reliable back-up anyways. hope the old fence-sitter does not die lol.
3. i like the way ao described gaara's sensing tech. gaara will be trading techs with the kage-summons less the ichibi power - now, this is one great alliance shinobi spectacle! Naruto will be envious to hear such a feat. but i see gaara's father breaking through the edo-tensei spell and help gaara defeat the 2nds.
4. there is an alarm re darui's division. but why would darui look so cool (less the toothpick). because he has a "sharingan" in his left eye(hopefully) lol. what if he has? come to think of it, why would a division be fielded with just a darui? darui is one powerful cloud nin. we shall see.
5. so, the zetsus can travel through water then...woahhh. the alliance did a good job at covering the ground defense. darui's division will be against the water zetsus + top class shinobi summons. hope there are a lot of mist nins in darui's division.
6. what the hell is black and white zetsu doing in the feudal lords' hovel? isn't he tasked to guard sasuke? if he is one eyed, where is the other eye.
i think...tobi-madara issue will re-surface. will be glad to join if it does hehe...where the hell is madara?
...uh - uh, raikage...watch you language ... dude.
my pred for the nxt chapter:
"kakashi's wrath", sasuke's appearance in a frame or two then gaara skirmishes...