Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789

Status
    Aug 2014
    #Aʟɪᴇɴ

Awards Showcase

Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

Quote Originally Posted by Thaal Sinestro View Post
    Kazuya's curiosity peaked when both ninjas said they had to leave. Something was up, Kazuya could feel it, it was something big and interesting which could make Kazuya's next book a block buster.
    "Leave the village? I just got here! No worries you can leave but don't think I won't follow you. I sense danger, trouble in that man's words even if I didn't hear what he said. I'm your best bet in this case, you're stuck in the middle. Its either you take me out or you let me follow you and protect you, a repayment for your hospitality"
    Look, I don't really feel like kicking you out, but at least don't follow me. That's harassment you know... And please don't poke you nose into affairs that don't concern you.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    OOC: bro, really? like seriously?
    -
    Spectra was about to exit the tavern when he heard the stranger's reply and being someone who's terrible at keeping his feelings in a cage he turns around and faces Kazuya "if this comes out rude, I'm not sorry. You're a total and complete stranger with intentions which are still unknown to me or anyone else and all of a sudden you think you'll be allowed to interfere in hidden leaf matters and just join in anything we want to do? if you want to join the village then do it officially but if you're a wanderer or traveller then we have resorts and tourist centres you can visit for your satisfaction so if you don't mind, we'll be leaving now. whether you leave or not is your problem but if you pose a threat, you won't leave alive." Spectra then took a deep breath to relax from all he just put out.
    Tiashe listened to Spectra's outburst, knowing that this would probably only make Kazuya more curious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaal Sinestro View Post
    Such disrespect, such naivety, such informal way of approaching matters. It was rather crude and unconventional for a supposedly well-trained ninja of the leaf to talk this way, it was either this man was not properly trained or he didn't take to his lessons of not being too quick to divulging information through his emotions. Kazuya was adapt at reading within the lines and he could easily draw from this man's words that Konoha is in stress but the question remains if it was an internal conflict or from outside forces.
    "Easy there ninja, your emotions say too much already. Calm down and tell me what's happening"
    I'm sorry, but we are not exactly obligated to tell you anything.

Spectra looks at Kazuya with disgust and speaks as reply to his question "you still believe that you're allowed to interfere in matters not concerning you?" he then looks more serious and firm and continues "what are you really? and what do you want?"
    I think we should just leave him be. he already told us that he's just a traveler.

Last edited by Senri; 02-06-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Alla Battaglia Fierenze!

Awards Showcase

Spectra looks at Kazuya with disgust and speaks as reply to his question "you still believe that you're allowed to interfere in matters not concerning you?" he then looks more serious and firm and continues "what are you really? and what do you want?"
    "I am no one, I am everyone, I am who I want to be, I am who you want me to be! My goal? I have none, nothing moves me, nothing commands me, nothing drives me..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryóma View Post
    Look, I don't really feel like kicking you out, but at least don't follow me. That's harassment you know... And please don't poke you nose into affairs that don't concern you.

Tiashe listened to Spectra's outburst, knowing that this would probably only make Kazuya more curious though.

I'm sorry, but we are not exactly obligated to tell you anything.

I think we should just leave him be. he already told us that he's just a traveler.
    "Its your choice boy, take me out or take me along! Think outside the box, do what ever you want to do, its your call!! I noticed you're so quick to be rude at me when a few hours ago you were subtle with me, what went wrong?"

Status
    Aug 2014
    #Aʟɪᴇɴ

Awards Showcase

Seeing how there was no point in arguing with Kazuya, Tiashe simply ignored him and ran off towards the mansion. He could sense people gathering there, and knew that he and Spectra should too. As he was running, Tiashe looked behind and called out.

Spectra, just come quickly.

Status
    Mar 2014
    I see all, I feel all, I know
    all........ I am all.

Awards Showcase

Spectra nods at Tiashe "follow me if you want to" he says while turning to Kazuya then moves to the mansion.
    LLM with Thaal

Status
    Mar 2014
    Alla Battaglia Fierenze!

Awards Showcase

Spectra nods at Tiashe "follow me if you want to" he says while turning to Kazuya then moves to the mansion.
    LLM with Thaal
    Kazuya sighs a bit signifying his heightened sense of accomplishment, he knew he was too good at convincing people, it was a natural trait he had acquired in his travels.
    "Of course!"
    -Leaving Landmark too

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Will of me U_U

Awards Showcase

OOC; As a konoha ninja, i can travel through the village without and hinderences. As such i am leading the group led by Pervy through the village and wont be hindered by the 3 day rule, as was confirmed with LoK.

Thraduil had explained the route they would be taking back in the Kazekage mansion before they left and so the toad would already know where to head, with Thranduils guidance. Always avoiding people so it just seemed like a general toad in the bushes passing through the land, not drawing attention to itself and going un sensed..

At the same time, Thranduil summons Ma and Pa, while inside the toad and as such also utilizes the amphibian technique allowing him to enter Sage Mode immediately.

We all proceed without delay heading through the land of fire.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads - reference
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
    Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
    Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
    Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.
    Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
    Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
    Note: Can only be used once.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 70 (adds 350 chakra, consumes -15 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as perfect Sage Mode and was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
    Note: This variation can only be used by those with the Toad contract

[Entire group leaving landmark in toad]

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status.

It was kind of bright as the sun glared was right above people's heads. Thought the recent events shook Konohagakure of it's feet, the people living there seem to be back to their normal day to day lives. It was quite a crowded place with people roaming around here and there going through the shops and buying things. In a shop named Ichiraku Ramen, Theodor was seen eating the famous ramen with a pair of chopsticks. He got lost in his thoughts resulting him in eating the ramen more and more slowly. It was quite a while since Theo had done something, he hadn't even gone around Konoha much as he confined himself to his house most of the time.

The owner of the restaurant, Teuchi saw Theo to be quite down and decided it would be good thing to tell him about something that recently started. Teuchi probably decided to tell it knowing how good Theo was in close quarter fight, especially with that battle armor he wears around all the time.

"Theo, heard of the new mission going on around these days?"

With that, Theo stood up a bit surprised and hit his hand against the counter.

"Huh? New mission??"

"Yeah, I saw it in one of those missions boards you see it here and there... I don't remember what it was..."

"Finally!!!"

Theo grabbed a few coins from his pocket and flung it across the counter and took off without waiting, he could hear the shouting of the owner but he didn't pay any attention.

"Hey Kid!! At least eat up your ramen and go!!"

"Damn kid..." said Teuchi as he started picking up the coins which ended up falling on the floor.

At the nearest mission board, Theo saw it to be a Taijutsu only battle and decided to take it up. But for that, he had to contact the Hokage and get more details of the mission. It was a joyous moment for him, he finally had something he could do to get rid of the boredom that has been lurking around him for a long time. Taking fast steps, Theo headed towards the Hokage Mansion.

Moving to Hokage Mansion

Last edited by Excālibur; 03-17-2017 at 03:04 AM.

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789