Coming from

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...6#post20946156

Status
    Dec 2012
    Winners, focus on winning.
    Losers, focus on winners.

Awards Showcase

Re: [Landmark] Land of Waterfalls

Lancer continues further to the earth land.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I confess that the devil’s
    my kin, I’m a brother to
    sin, since I don’t know when

Awards Showcase

Coming from here

Berserker and his group pass through here

Leaving Landmark; heading to Land of Iron

Status
    Jun 2012
    I confess that the devil’s
    my kin, I’m a brother to
    sin, since I don’t know when

Awards Showcase

Coming from here

Mordred passes through here.

Leaving Landmark

Status
    Jul 2012

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=631588&page=4

Still heading north, the group head through the land and take to the sea for the remainder of their journey

-LLM-

Status
    Apr 2012
    I'll fade away and classify
    myself as obsolete

Awards Showcase

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post21071818

Geets flies on thru his Kage's homeland..

LLM

Status
    Apr 2012
    myself as obsolete

Awards Showcase

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post21139312

Geets flies back thru Taki, however his free form wings were not working so well. Taking in NE, he quickly transforms in his disguise, eyes glowing yellow showing thru his black skull mask as huge black wings sprout out from his cloak. Like he had just activated turbo, he takes off in a flash towards South and home..
    Chaos (Ranmyaku)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (+10 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: Chaos is a morphing technique born of negative and dark memories and the sins of the user; it’s a person dark side taking physical form, an executioner and harbinger of death who comes during the user’s state of mental imbalance. Chaos has a satanic appearance, large black wings, pale skin and yellow glowing eyes. Adding to the theme, the hairs grows longer and stiffens making spikes along with the users cloth, being shredded in various areas. Gauntlets and knee guards appears that reflect a demon’s limbs and metallic ribs cover the abdominal area. The user’s chakra becomes similar to that of a cursed seal, dark and purple-ish in color. The area where the user’s heart is present begins to glow.
    Advantages:
    -Grants flight
    -Murderous intent improves by 5 fold. And user becomes emotionless therefore providing immunity against genjutsu, killing intent and any other technique that affects the users emotions. User is still affected to genjutsu that do not affect the emotions however.
    -User gains the ability to sense murderous intent, distinguish between several people and determine the strength of each person’s killing intent.
    -User’s Fire and Lightning techniques do additional damage (+15) due to natural energy.
    -User’s Genjutsu improves by 1 rank, excluding forbidden techniques. I.e. B rank genjutsu becomes A rank, and A rank becomes S rank. But S rank and forbidden ranked genjutsu don’t improve.
    Restrictions:
    -Lasts 4 turns
    -User is unable to use Sage Morph techniques for 2 turns after the mode ends.
    -Cannot be activated at the same time as other mode, including other transformations.
    -Usable By Dark Crusader and above

LLM

Last edited by Vеgetа; 01-03-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sage of Snakes

Awards Showcase

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post21139312

Korra stops to admire Takigakure one day she would be back to claim this land

LLM

Status
    Mar 2013
    Getting used to these
    hangovers, 'cause ****ed up is
    my new sober.

Awards Showcase

Coming from here.

Ranzetsu horridly passes through the village of waterfalls. He doesn't care much for the scenery and sticks to the shadows entirely. His direction would then turn eastward to the Land of Iron as he continues to an undisclosed location.

Leaving Landmark.

Status
    Jan 2016
    Amerikkkan Badass

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

No real reason... That was wrong, he had a perfectly good reason for setting out on this journey with his brother: love. There was a high level of devotion to the relationship of brothers; it didn't matter if he suffered or was stifled from it. So long as Ichimaru was happy, it gave a sense of satisfaction and delight to the younger brother Ieyasu. A pure, untainted love between siblings. Unconditional, one-sided even. No matter what, Ieyasu was willing to give everything he had for his brother. Even if it meant betrayal to the Hayabusa name - and furthermore - betrayal to Reborn-sama.

He just listened to his brother's words. Oh, how he was so smart when it came to fighting. He always had a real sense for battle; Ieyasu couldn't help but feel completely enamored by his wise words. He had let out a glimpse of a smile after having heard what the older twin had to say, followed by an affirmative nod.

After all, Ichimaru was the most important thing in his life.

Ieyasu continued to follow his brother in lieu to the Land of Clouds, where they would hopefully meet up with his acquaintance. Preferably unscathed.
    After leaving Fire Country Ichimaru decided he had amassed enough distance between the Hayabusa and himself to take a small break. Even if the ninja sent after the twins was just a few meters away it'd be wiser to not do this on an empty stomache, and so Ichimaru headed into a tavern within the Land of Watefalls. He ordered some sake and ramen before letting his brother order. Once their food arrived Ichimaru took began to scarf down his food, drinking all his sake at the end with one big gulp, before saying, "Ieyasu.. It'll all be over soon, and then we'll be free. Free to do whatever we want without Rin chaining us down with obligations and what not. We can pursue any opportunity, we can learn anything, go anywhere. I'd choose freedom over Reborn's dictatorship anyday. He's a ****, and I'm glad you came with me. What's better than seeing the world? It's seeing the world with your bro at your side." Ichimaru said with a grin, maybe he was drunk, maybe he had wanted to say this but was too shy, or maybe he just said it cause he wanted to. Ichimaru was happy, and if they couldn't get to Kumogakure safe and sound that happiness would mean nothing. Ichimaru left the money on the counter before heading out, he travelled northeast towards the Land of Iron, their last stop before arriving in the Storm Islands.

LLM

Status
    Feb 2011
    gbf hell

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Jᴀʏ View Post
    After leaving Fire Country Ichimaru decided he had amassed enough distance between the Hayabusa and himself to take a small break. Even if the ninja sent after the twins was just a few meters away it'd be wiser to not do this on an empty stomache, and so Ichimaru headed into a tavern within the Land of Watefalls. He ordered some sake and ramen before letting his brother order. Once their food arrived Ichimaru took began to scarf down his food, drinking all his sake at the end with one big gulp, before saying, "Ieyasu.. It'll all be over soon, and then we'll be free. Free to do whatever we want without Rin chaining us down with obligations and what not. We can pursue any opportunity, we can learn anything, go anywhere. I'd choose freedom over Reborn's dictatorship anyday. He's a ****, and I'm glad you came with me. What's better than seeing the world? It's seeing the world with your bro at your side." Ichimaru said with a grin, maybe he was drunk, maybe he had wanted to say this but was too shy, or maybe he just said it cause he wanted to. Ichimaru was happy, and if they couldn't get to Kumogakure safe and sound that happiness would mean nothing. Ichimaru left the money on the counter before heading out, he travelled northeast towards the Land of Iron, their last stop before arriving in the Storm Islands.

LLM
    Ichimaru was always the one to make the right decisions, whether it was from fighting, to the right time to eat and take a small break. Ieyasu was thankful for his decisive brother.

Akin to the larger meal of ramen served to Ichimaru, the younger brother ordered a small serving of kuri dango. Man, was he ever so gluttonous; a true sight to behold as Ichimaru wolfed down his food right before everyone's bewildered eyes. To some, it may have been incredibly disgusting to show such a display of food and table manners, especially since it would reflect as a disgrace to the Hayabusa clan. To Ieyasu however, it was somewhat endearing. A man to have such a ravishing appetite was a wonderful trait to have in a brother, oh how he often felt blessed to have a wonderful person for a twin.

Ichimaru was simply admirable.

Unlike the older brother, Ieyasu took his time eating his dango, it was sweet just like he had imagined. He chewed rigorously as his brother spoke ill words of the Hayabusa clan, something that wasn't entirely agreed upon with full spirit. But it's not like Ieyasu could completely disagree with Ichimaru on the matter. Reborn-sama was a great man, and a powerful leader. He was his inspiration for taking up genjutsu; the younger twin could never say a bad thing about him. However it made Ichimaru so happy to be able to speak his mind. Was it pride, or perhaps arrogance?

Ieyasu simply nodded in agreement with what his brother was saying. Or at least he wanted to, though couldn't think of having some kind of opposing view to his brother.

He followed once again after having his fair share of food to wherever his older brother would go.

Status
    Apr 2013
    I'm not just a memory

Awards Showcase

Baraggan and Kite make their way through the Land of Waterfalls.

LLM
    Coming from here

Last edited by Hell Autarch; 03-06-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Wuke!

Awards Showcase

Coming from:
    https://narutobase.net/forums/conver...=243341&page=1

Kite, Barragan, and the Uzumaki continue their way to the place..

-LLM-

Status
    Apr 2013
    I'm not just a memory

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Álpha View Post
    Coming from:
    https://narutobase.net/forums/conver...=243341&page=1

Kite, Barragan, and the Uzumaki continue their way to the place..

-LLM-
    Baraggan makes his way through the Land of Waterfalls.

LLM
    Giving control of my bio to Alpha
    Coming from here

Status
    Apr 2014
    Smoking that gas, gone off
    that xanny, she on the powder

Coming From: https://narutobase.net/forums/showth...5#post21296485

Raven and Feitan continue towards Konoha.

LLM

Kage

Status
    War of the One Shots

Awards Showcase

https://narutobase.net/forums/showth...5#post21296485

Continues following behind Feitan and Raven.

LLM

Status
    Apr 2013
    I'm not just a memory

Awards Showcase

Coming from here
    Passive Techniques
    (Bakugeki-te Geijutsu: Hon'nō) - Bombardier Arts: Instinct
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15 (-5 to maintain)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The technique was originally developed by the Bombardier Sage, seeking to aid the signers of the Bombardier Beetle Contract in keeping track of their enemies. The technique primarily revolves around the sense of smell of a beetle and the general ability of beetles to detect pheromones that have been secreted from the body. Similarly, this technique works on the same principles and allows the user to detect pheromones secreted by any person in their surroundings; allowing the user to pinpoint the location of a person or otherwise even detect their presence. The technique however does not successfully work if the users sense of smell is hindered. Given that the scent in pheromones secreted by the human body differ from person to person, the user can easily differentiate between the pheromones of different people. The technique however is extremely specific, being designed simply to aid the user in detecting and tracking a person. It does not allow the user to sense chakra in any possible way.
    Note: The technique can be used once per battle and lasts until it is deactivated. Activation costs a move slot, the technique however remains passively active afterwards.
    Note: Must have signed the Bombardier Beetle Summoning Contract
    Note: Can only be taught by Hell Autarch

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
    Range: Short
    Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description: The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Baraggan and Ggio make their way through the Land of Waterfalls

LLM

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Awards Showcase

Coming from here

Pein fumbled with the task of hastily retrieving a ringing scroll from his bag. The ringtone created an atmosphere of action-packed conflict. Considering how easily influenced people could be, he didn't take any chances triggering the real thing. Reading the message, he takes another detour, his trip incidentally making him circle the entire fire country with a very persistent bird giving chase. It was admirable if not somewhat unnerving in its tenacity. He moves on.

~Leaving landmark

Status
    Jan 2012
    585CP: 800HP Rank: Jounin

coming from here

Raditz continue to follow the cloaked man

leaving landmark

Status
    Apr 2012
    myself as obsolete