Not really a prediction, but more of a path that I would like for the story. It will most likely not happen.
1.We will be seeing ino-shika-cho in a heart-felt discussion with their former sensei, which might end up with him pulling a sasori on them (releasing his soul or whatever).
2.Then we'll have Kakashi's rampage and him killing off the rest of the swordsmen and their allies. And Gaara + Tsuchikage fending off the ex kage(spamming new jutsu)
3.All in all things will start to look good for the alliance, until the stronger akatsuki show up (itachi + pain). Now this might drag on for a bit, seeing how Itachi and Pain are fan favorites, it's going to take at least 2 chapters to get rid of them.
4.By this point, Sasuke might be able to recover and go to the battlefield. Seeing his brother revived by Kabuto he might try to turn against kabuto (seeing how sasuke does everything now to avenge his brother, he should get angry with kabuto).
5. Then Kabuto releases his last coffin and whatever other secrets he will have (thus the last coffin is revealed) and try to fend off sasuke.
6. Meanwhile, naruto will join the battlefield as well and start pwning people, along with bee.
7. Tobi will join sasuke in defeating kabuto and eventually they will.
8. All of the summonings will stop being controlled by Kabuto and they should be defeated/dispersed after this.
9. Sasuke now concentrates on finding naruto on the field, while Tobi joins the battle.
10. The kage decide to step in and help the alliance, who by now will be low on chakra (kakashi, gai, darui should be quite wasted - i named only a few strong ones).
11. Sasuke vs Naruto on one side, Kage vs Tobi on another, remaining zetsu vs drained alliance on the other. Those fights will take a while.
12. Alliance will eventually destroy all the zetsu.
13. Kage will lose to Tobi.
14. Sasuke will push naruto to extremes and Itachi's gift will somehow change his mind.
15. Worn-out Naruto and Sasuke decide to face worn-out tobi.
16. Tobi will take out sasuke (who will finally be on the good side for a few brief chapters).
17. Naruto will get angrier than normally and somehow go to a new level (which will be considered a reincarnation of the SO6P) and defeat Tobi.
I know it's unlikely to happen though.