Status
      Mar 2014
      Happy

Friendly

Awards Showcase

Re: The Demon: Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Teth View Post
      Thanks,

Not sure if the series is over or not. It seems to be on a hiatus atm. Still check in every once in a while but I miss the days of weekly chapters. They need some new talent injected into the series. I find it bizarre that WSJ can't copy the business model of Marvel or DC and cultivate new writers / artists while maintaining a character. There is a lot of room to grow these characters and I thought they got off to a pretty good start with Boruto before they got bogged down. I think they have a plan... they're just not executing particularly well and people are losing interest while they get their act together. It'd be a shame if they don't manage to revive it.

I'll update the Nirvana theory if they ever release new chapters... (the techniques of Kara seem to correspond to paths to Nirvana).
      Boruto manga is ongoing monthly. It will stay that way and it's not on hiatus. Here's the Boruto's artist's opinion on the current progress of the manga from an interview.

"Ikemoto"

Boruto is serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, but is a special case, appearing only once a month. A weekly series is usually 19 pages per chapter, so monthly would be four times that, or about 76 pages. However, Boruto is 45 to 47 pages, only 60 percent of that. Still, it takes me about a week to produce the thumbnails, about 20 days to draw the final pages and then the rest of the time is spent on coloring and other task... So I end up using pretty much a whole month. It's not something I asked for, and I have no idea whose decision it was, but I sure am glad Boruto is monthly...

Nice to see you back.

Status
      Jun 2014
      This user has no status.

----

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
      Boruto manga is ongoing monthly. It will stay that way and it's not on hiatus. Here's the Boruto's artist's opinion on the current progress of the manga from an interview.

Nice to see you back.
      Thanks

I'm an idiot. I just read the announcement that they weren't updating the manga any more on this site. Suddenly discovered there are a couple more chapters for me to read (last one I read was the one with the new big frog?). I'll put together a proper update as soon as I get the time.

Status
      Mar 2014
      Happy

Friendly

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Teth View Post
      Thanks

I'm an idiot. I just read the announcement that they weren't updating the manga any more on this site. Suddenly discovered there are a couple more chapters for me to read (last one I read was the one with the new big frog?). I'll put together a proper update as soon as I get the time.
      NB won't be hosting the Boruto chapters anymore so you will have to read them elsewhere. A lot of Boruto content has been released. You should catch up on another manga site.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345