Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Klad's Training App Thread

    | Klad
    • Time Zone: GMT +1
    • Online Time: 4 to 7 hours a day
    • Techniques Teachable: Basic 5, Dark Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Snake Summoning and Snake Ninjutsu, Leg Weights, Fuuinjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Medical Fuuinjutsu, Sharingan Activation.
    • Specialty In Teaching: Dark Release, Lightning Release, Fuuinjutsu
    • Senpai: N/A


    Dark Release spots are open at all times... and I'm not taking basic 5 students until my senpai becomes official. (Still need to do some talking) Though, I'll take any Lightning student any time. So, any other field, I can teach and I'll take however many I can manage. Below you can find the template to apply.

    PHP Code:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [
    B]Training you wish to acquire[/B]:
    [
    B]If the field requires permissionlink it here[/B]: 
    If you've got previous training threads on that field, add the thread link in the second category of the template.
     
         

  2. #2
    Albel's Avatar

    Status
    Albel is online now
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,466
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Albel
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights
    If the field requires permission, link it here: https://narutobase.net/forums/conver...79403&u2=86258
     
         

  3. #3
    Kagara's Avatar

    Status
    Kagara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,210
    Not a sinister heart, but a
    mind at Peace.
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Kagara
    Training you wish to acquire: Genjutsu
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
     
         

  4. #4
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,014
    Location
    Australia
    Back from the shadowrealm
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Delta
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights on Grimmjow
    If the field requires permission, link it here: Here
     
         

  5. #5
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Albel View Post
    Username: Albel
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights
    If the field requires permission, link it here: https://narutobase.net/forums/conver...79403&u2=86258
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
    Username: Kagara
    Training you wish to acquire: Genjutsu
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Username: Delta
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights on Grimmjow
    If the field requires permission, link it here: Here
    All three accepted; make the thread and link me respectively.
     
         

  6. #6
    Gσ∂sρεε∂ Jᴀʏ's Avatar

    Status
    Jᴀʏ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,719
    Location
    Limbo
    Amerikkkan Badass
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Jay
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights on Jae Kal Taek
    If the field requires permission, link it here: Linky Binky
     
         

  7. #7
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jᴀʏ View Post
    Username: Jay
    Training you wish to acquire: Leg Weights on Jae Kal Taek
    If the field requires permission, link it here: Linky Binky
    Link me
     
         

  8. #8
    ​ ​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar

    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,854
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Awkward Linguist
    Training you wish to acquire: Dark release
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
     
         

  9. #9
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Awkward Linguist View Post
    Username: Awkward Linguist
    Training you wish to acquire: Dark release
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
    Make the thread and link me
     
         

  10. #10
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Now taking students in base 5 elements. Whoever needs training in them, post and I'll notify my senpai to approve you.
     
         
    Last edited by Klad; 03-13-2017 at 10:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Okabe Rintarou's Avatar

    Status
    Okabe Rintarou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,035
    Location
    In the lab.
    Keeping an eye on the
    Organization.
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Okabe Rintarou
    Training you wish to acquire: Taijutsu
    Training with Jokey
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
     
         

  12. #12
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Okabe Rintarou View Post
    Username: Okabe Rintarou
    Training you wish to acquire: Taijutsu
    Training with Jokey
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/A
    Approved, will post soon.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member

    Status
    Aadhishram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    87
    Watching Narutooooo
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Aadhishram
    Training you wish to acquire: Taijutsu
     
         

  14. #14
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aadhishram View Post
    Username: Aadhishram
    Training you wish to acquire: Taijutsu
    You ought to spam up to Chunnin rank to get Taijutsu. However, even then you can learn up to C-rank. So I'd suggest to spam to Jounin before getting started.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member

    Status
    Aadhishram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    87
    Watching Narutooooo
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Klad View Post
    You ought to spam up to Chunnin rank to get Taijutsu. However, even then you can learn up to C-rank. So I'd suggest to spam to Jounin before getting started.
    So train me with with wind and fire
     
         

  16. #16
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aadhishram View Post
    So train me with with wind and fire
    Approved in fire. Make the thread and link me
     
         

  17. #17
    Rogue Ninja Shroud's Avatar

    Status
    Shroud is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,062
    Location
    Hell
    #WakiForSenseiOfTheYear2k17
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Shroud
    Training you wish to acquire: Meiton i had LA teaching me but i only got basic absorbing done ill be making a new thread but heres the old one

    Damn klad didnt know you were a sensei .-. anyway teach me dark release and maybe some of those op dark bustoms
     
         

  18. #18
    Klad's Avatar

    Status
    Klad is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25,604
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Username: Shroud
    Training you wish to acquire: Meiton i had LA teaching me but i only got basic absorbing done ill be making a new thread but heres the old one

    Damn klad didnt know you were a sensei .-. anyway teach me dark release and maybe some of those op dark bustoms
    Accepted, will post in a few days.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rogue Ninja Shroud's Avatar

    Status
    Shroud is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,062
    Location
    Hell
    #WakiForSenseiOfTheYear2k17
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Klad View Post
    Accepted, will post in a few days.
    Ah thank you klad senpai
    Here is the new thread btw
    https://narutobase.net/forums/showth...5#post21276315
     
         

  20. #20
    Rogue Ninja Osiris.'s Avatar

    Status
    Osiris. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,033
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Klad's Training App Thread

    Username: Osiris
    Training you wish to acquire: Genjutsu
    If the field requires permission, link it here: N/a
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •