Page 289 of 861 « First ... 189 239 279285286287288289290291292293 299 339 389 789 ... Last»
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 17208

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    As far as I know; no and no.

EDIT: Tough I recommend asking a mod, you may be able to get away with the whole "one parent is from Ame and the other is from (wherever you need for the other ability)", but as Uchiha an steel both have KG related to their bios, I would suggest not trying to mix KG with a Special Element (rain/sound/smoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Rain can be on any elemental KG, it's commonly seen and approved. With Uchiha well, the Kaguya is as restricted as the uchiha clan and i have rain in my kaguya, so i believe it should be possible on an Uchiha as well.
    Additionally, i've had rain in my KG bios since i passed the test (i think) with kaguya, ice, SNK, Mandolorian (CC).
    "my mother is now from Amegakure._."

Status
    RIP Moonlight... :(

Awards Showcase

Rain can be on any elemental KG, it's commonly seen and approved. With Uchiha well, the Kaguya is as restricted as the uchiha clan and i have rain in my kaguya, so i believe it should be possible on an Uchiha as well.
    Additionally, i've had rain in my KG bios since i passed the test (i think) with kaguya, ice, SNK, Mandolorian (CC).
    Well in that case, I'm wrong. I knew you could get away CC bios, but I just thought that KG bios were more restricted. Apparently I'm wrong; evidently, as long as it's custom, you're good.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Well in that case, I'm wrong. I knew you could get away CC bios, but I just thought that KG bios were more restricted. Apparently I'm wrong; evidently, as long as it's custom, you're good.
    so i can just add it?

also
    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Question: The jutsu says absorbing the opponent's jutsu. Is that of any nature type or just water. I believe it's just water but I am asking to be sure.

Last edited by Gèckö; 08-28-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    A Man without Honor

Awards Showcase

If you want to, in my kaguya i said my character had been to ame and learned rain element.

I believe it's any element, i mean, the shark missile is pretty gigantic, possibly one of the largest cannon techniques, i can imagine it easily overwhelming any elemental tech of smaller size.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Pops at my front door every
    day, and it was never dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    so i can just add it?

also
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Question: The jutsu says absorbing the opponent's jutsu. Is that of any nature type or just water. I believe it's just water but I am asking to be sure.
    Any element of course.

Status
    Jan 2012
    SharinganGenLord

so i can just add it?

also

Its any element thats B rank

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

If you want to, in my kaguya i said my character had been to ame and learned rain element.

I believe it's any element, i mean, the shark missile is pretty gigantic, possibly one of the largest cannon techniques, i can imagine it easily overwhelming any elemental tech of smaller size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Any element of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    Its any element thats B rank
    thanks^^

last question, i will be taking my rain test soon, we are allowed to use customs correct? I read in pervy's thread that it wa allowed, just making sure it isn't outdated.

Status

Awards Showcase

so i can just add it?

also

What makes you think it would be just water? Did Kisame think Gai's technique was Suiton? I highly doubt it; Kisame was just intent on absorbing all of its chakra.

EDIT: Ask your tester, who will probably ask someone himself. I believe it should be, but it's always good to ask.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

What makes you think it would be just water? Did Kisame think Gai's technique was Suiton? I highly doubt it; Kisame was just intent on absorbing all of its chakra.

EDIT: Ask your tester, who will probably ask someone himself. I believe it should be, but it's always good to ask.
    i don't watch anime nor have i read that chapter in months.-.

Status
    Oct 2011
    A Man without Honor

Awards Showcase

This isn't an answer but rather a suggestion, i suggest not to use customs in the rain test, showing skill with basic (cannon) water and wind should give you more (o perhaps better) points than customs.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

This isn't an answer but rather a suggestion, i suggest not to use customs in the rain test, showing skill with basic (cannon) water and wind should give you more (o perhaps better) points than customs.
    alright i'll try, though water isn't my strongest element. This should be interesting.-.

Status

Awards Showcase

alright i'll try, though water isn't my strongest element. This should be interesting.-.
    Water isn't my strongest element either. But oh, would you look at that; Kisame. It doesn't matter what you think you're "strongest element" or fighting style is; all you have to do is calm down, think about the situation, and analyze what's going on. To be honest, I barely passed my rain test... Just don't let yourself get pressured; think of three different ways to counter the move, and then choose from those.

Oh, and if you pass, you get to use awesome techniques such as:
    (Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

and

(Ensan no Kouu) - Acid Rain
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: -10 each turn or as long as the user has this jutsu in effect
    Description: A powerful ninjutsu that laces the clouds with a large amount of poison elemental chakra to change the structure of the rain. The end result is a storm that does not rain water, but instead rains a powerful acid that can eat through most materials. Unfortunately, skin is not one of those materials. Instead of instantly eating through, it causes skin to instantly blister and slowly dissolve in a most painful way.

Honestly, that C-rank technique is super-boss if you can use it right.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Mandalore + Water + Sharks =
    Me

Awards Showcase

GSB absorbs anything B-ranked. They retconned it though. Kisame said it gets stronger as it absorbs any chakra based attack. That means, it should be able to absorb a Susano'o. But hey.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Winners, focus on winning.
    Losers, focus on winners.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    GSB absorbs anything B-ranked. They retconned it though. Kisame said it gets stronger as it absorbs any chakra based attack. That means, it should be able to absorb a Susano'o. But hey.
    We don't want a to OP jutsu in the jutsu list >_> and personally I doubt it can absorb a susano'o O_o

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Question non battle related

At work, do you get suspended or fired for asking a question on a subject you aren't familiar with? I'd like to believe not, so why is it that a member can get banned, infracted, cj banned and even rp banned for asking a small respectful question. I feel as if the ability to do so should be revoked, you are a mod to answer the questions of the community as well as other mod work. Last time I checked it wasn't in the description of a mod to ban and infract at first glance. I remember a time where you got a warning first. Now it's the days of the zero tolerance.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Awards Showcase

Question non battle related

At work, do you get suspended or fired for asking a question on a subject you aren't familiar with? I'd like to believe not, so why is it that a member can get banned, infracted, cj banned and even rp banned for asking a small respectful question. I feel as if the ability to do so should be revoked, you are a mod to answer the questions of the community as well as other mod work. Last time I checked it wasn't in the description of a mod to ban and infract at first glance. I remember a time where you got a warning first. Now it's the days of the zero tolerance.
    Not a RP related question. People have been getting banned from this thread for asking non rp questions, just pointing this out in case you find yourself unable to view the thread.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Scorps = rp mod
    I am banned from a rp thread
    The question was posed in a to section about the action going on in the rp

So please if you have an answer I'd like to hear it. If I get banned from this thread ill just nag mods and sensei every damn day about the things u need answered

And in sure the last thing they'd want is to answer questions

Status
    Apr 2009
    Passion.

Awards Showcase

Scorps = rp mod
    I am banned from a rp thread
    The question was posed in a to section about the action going on in the rp

So please if you have an answer I'd like to hear it. If I get banned from this thread ill just nag mods and sensei every damn day about the things u need answered

And in sure the last thing they'd want is to answer questions
    But you're asking a question that doesn't correlate to the RP, but as to you as a normal member. Your first statement in your paragraph says the question and sums it up. "do you get suspended or fired for asking a question on a subject you aren't familiar with?" That's more of a general question but I digress. As for your question, if you're supposed to know it, yes.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Awards Showcase

can anyone please tell me what is going on? O_0

Status
    Apr 2009
    Passion.

Awards Showcase

Well, I'm assuming he got banned from a RP thread and isn't able to view it and sees this as unfair in his perspective. I don't know the specifics, this is just what I'm gathering.