serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee

Awards Showcase

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    A RP'er simply does not antagonize Reborn. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    This man has been trained properly.

Maybe I should finally join the RP now after 7 years just to see what all the fuzz is about, huh?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Having a kind heart doesn't
    make you weak. Those that
    abuse your kindness are the
    ones that are weak.

Awards Showcase

A RP'er simply does not antagonize Reborn. Lol
    It's just a forum, not like he can do any real damage to you unless you really hold the site dear.
    I'm unimpressed

Status
    Dec 2009
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Seffy View Post
    It's just a forum, not like he can do any real damage to you unless you really hold the site dear.

I'm unimpressed
    Well he could completely demolish him in a battle if I'm not mistaken, lol.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Maybe I should finally join the RP now after 7 years just to see what all the fuzz is about, huh?

I'm unimpressed
    Omega, you see this disrespect?

They don't understand that RP is life for most of these people. The poison, the thirst, the roast, the meme. smh But as a mod in this section I'm going to keep this FF centered.

Don't let them deter your good behavior.

Status
    Apr 2013
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha

Awards Showcase

They don't know the struggle man. ;_;

I'm unimpressed
    *gasp* WHAT!!!!!

its alright. Many people take it wayyyy to seriously, a lot of arguing, and whining. Some people think the RP is a battle arcade. xD Horrible role playing, ppl who suck the live out of you. Ppl who are brown nosers beyond your imagination are ever present....then there is me. Lol, but seriously there are good points but you just need to find some cool people and stick with them. Idk if you're serious, but it's a good pastime despite

EDIT: RP is Mos def life.

Last edited by Omegā; 08-01-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Having a kind heart doesn't
    make you weak. Those that
    abuse your kindness are the
    ones that are weak.

Awards Showcase

Well he could completely demolish him in a battle if I'm not mistaken, lol.
    I'm sure my computer would be un-phased by it.
    Omega, you see this disrespect?

They don't understand that RP is life for most of these people. The poison, the thirst, the roast, the meme. smh But as a mod in this section I'm going to keep this FF centered.

Don't let them deter your good behavior.
    don't come at me with that bs

*gasp* WHAT!!!!!

its alright. Many people take it wayyyy to seriously, a lot of arguing, and whining. Some people think the RP is a battle arcade. xD Horrible role playing, ppl who suck the live out of you. Ppl who are brown misers beyond your imagination are ever present....then there is me. Lol, but seriously there are good points but you just need to find some cool people and stick with them. Idk if you're serious, but it's a good pastime despite
    It's not that serious....

Status
    Aug 2010
    left undone

Awards Showcase

*gasp* WHAT!!!!!

its alright. Many people take it wayyyy to seriously, a lot of arguing, and whining. Some people think the RP is a battle arcade. xD Horrible role playing, ppl who suck the live out of you. Ppl who are brown nosers beyond your imagination are ever present....then there is me. Lol, but seriously there are good points but you just need to find some cool people and stick with them. Idk if you're serious, but it's a good pastime despite

EDIT: RP is Mos def life.
    I'm sure my computer would be un-phased by it.

don't come at me with that bs

It's not that serious....
    if yall aint fixin to show us some RESPECK! Then we shall leave

All seriousness, lets get back to Seffy judging next month's FF contest shall we. Let's not stray from topic.

Status
    Apr 2013
    #NWVsKonoha

Awards Showcase

if yall aint fixin to show us some RESPECK! Then we shall leave

All seriousness, lets get back to Seffy judging next month's FF contest shall we. Let's not stray from topic.
    RESPECK

yea Reborn needs the help. xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    left undone

Awards Showcase

RESPECK

yea Reborn needs the help. xD
    She aint fixin to do it, she got even less time than me. And her latitude with mistakes aint like mine as we've established already. Anyway, I'll be done with the final chapter in about an hour or so.

Status
    Apr 2013
    #NWVsKonoha

Awards Showcase

She aint fixin to do it, she got even less time than me. And her latitude with mistakes aint like mine as we've established already. Anyway, I'll be done with the final chapter in about an hour or so.
    Lmfaoooo, well we gonna hold tryouts. First person to make another user cry gets the job. >_>. Also good job. Despite what Seffy says we all know no one has the fortitude to write her 4 page reviews. Ain't nobody got time for that. (Sorry Seffy, peer pressure and all that jazz. ;_

Status
    Aug 2010
    left undone

Awards Showcase

The Rise of Chakra Review

OMG Finally done!! Now for the Reveal.

Starting with the fan favorite, since it really holds no relevance to anything TASM can keep the fan favorite. I didn't have time to cast my vote before the poll closed, but personally my favorites was Omega's story.

Winners:

I have selected three winners according to the rules, however that was because we started out with 6 people originally and have only just had a disqualification. I don't like giving more than 1 or 2 places if we are less than a total of 6 people so in the future I will be selecting 2 winners if there are five participants and only 1 winner if there are less than if there are less than 5. This is as far as medals go.

First Place: Omega
    I was impressed beyond with Omega's premise beyond anybody else's. I don't fault anybody for using Naruto or any other manga, story, etc, as the foundation for their story as long as it doesn't become a generic story. After all, there was an entry who's base world I was almost as interested about as Omega's and it was still Naruto based. Omega also wrote incredibly well such that I wasn't bothered so much reading the parts that didn't really interest me. I liked how he presented most of the characters and felt the desire to read another chapter. He had the high score by a rather significant margin based on how I graded the others.

Second Place: Chakra Wizard
    Chakra has been around almost as long as I have in this section and has probably well surpassed my number of overall chapters at this point. That isn't really a factor of why he gets second place but simply his experience. CW's story was not really anymore interesting to me than most of the other entries since it is one of the ones that has the Nverse on its back. However, from what I can tell with his entry and the depth he's gone with this series it has rich plot of its own and doesn't rely on the Nverse as heavily as I've seen others in the FF section. His writing is clear and without issue for the most part and his descriptions, while technical and NB RPish in nature suffice for the type of writing he is doing. His score was the closest to Omega's while simultaneously beating out the the last place winner and other contestants by a significant margin.

3rd Place: Insane Kitty

Since we are going with a 3rd place Insane is going to take it. This could have gone to Guntherocketproject but I'll explain why Insane takes it. Of the remaining contestants Insane had the same problems as many of them in the spelling and grammar department, creativity, and detail section. What Insane does that the other two do not is actually create a tone and introduce point of conflict and potential conflict for his story. Omega does this, CW is well into the conflict of his story, so each have the potential to grasp the audience and pull them into something about their story. There is actually a plot in development that is shown that is not shown in the other candidates. At the end of the day it creates a better impact. Now then, Guntherocketproject and Insane Kitty have the same exact overall score, but the distribution of Insane's individual scores for each of the criteria, primarily for the grammar, plot, and impact are higher so he gets the W.

Post party Thread TBA

I don't need no title. Legendary Saiyan's Avatar

Status
    Mar 2014
    It must be easy pointing
    fingers.

Wow 2nd place? :D

Status
    Apr 2013
    #NWVsKonoha

Awards Showcase

Congrats to all the other winners and contestants. Hopefully everyone continues to support the contests in this section. Big thanks to Reborn for being the real MVP and getting this done. The reviews was a pretty cool thing to see. Now I don't mean to sound all uppity but I'm really excited to get my first win even though it wasn't in the public eye. I have to thank my man chakra wizard. After I failed miserably in my first fanfic(it was really just a joke story that got like 0 votes) I decided to get more serious about my writing. I asked him for help and he actually read some of my ff. I've made and dropped a lot of ff along the way, and I wouldn't blame CW if he stopped following the bumpy inconstant ride of my visions. I reall spent the most time planning the one that I entered in his competition. I knew at least one person was reading my ff so that helped me a lot. Thanks again Chakra Wizard.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123