View Poll Results: Best Work

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illuminater

    1 7.69%
  • Sam

    6 46.15%
  • Chakra Wizard

    2 15.38%
  • Gin

    1 7.69%
  • Omega

    3 23.08%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Monomi View Post
    All is well done in their own ways.
    Respect to the creators for it was a fun and nice reading.
    The vote went to the writing that vibrated warmth, fun with the touch of adventure/drama.
    All were good but I liked that one the most.
    I've yet to vote! ;_;, but yeah I need to get through all of these pieces of writing as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seffy View Post
    oh so you're judging it this month as well...
    LOL, Reborn vs Seffy round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Yeah, this month shouldn't be so bad...
    0_0, the "..." betrays the integrity of this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    The new generation has taken over. All we can do now Uzu is to sit back and watch over them...



    If we add ours together we're closer to 50. Add Reborn's and Chakra's while at it and we'll be closer to a 100 Not that anyone's keeping count these days though
    The new gen of writers are trying to survive. You left us too soon....too soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Uzumaki~ View Post
    Lol I'm blessed

    I'm afraid I've run out of chapters and out of steam to write more. Besides I don't like my chances after such a long break from the FF section and writing in general.

    Are you interested in reading what I did write?



    I actually feel old lol. Yeah, a lot of awards between us old timers. Some of you stuck it out and are still here. A lot of people left tho.

    Its not even Lawliet anymore.

    Hello Judge Reborn

    Hi Seffy
    I'd like to read your past writings......return to us.
     
         

  2. #22
    Michael92's Avatar

    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,246
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Uzumaki~ View Post
    I actually feel old lol. Yeah, a lot of awards between us old timers. Some of you stuck it out and are still here. A lot of people left tho.

    Its not even Lawliet anymore.

    Hello Judge Reborn

    Hi Seffy
    Well if you feel old, then what do I feel?? Even you're like a generation or two after me, lmao. If Roku and company were generation 1, these guys are like generation 7 or something

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    The new gen of writers are trying to survive. You left us too soon....too soon
    Too soon?? I overstayed my welcome for too many generations, sort of like Pikachu in Pokemon
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 08-25-2016 at 11:07 AM.

  3. #23
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    The new generation has taken over. All we can do now Uzu is to sit back and watch over them...



    If we add ours together we're closer to 50. Add Reborn's and Chakra's while at it and we'll be closer to a 100 Not that anyone's keeping count these days though
    I was referring to the same award four times in a row. That's a quad showcase like my FUB one.

    But that is some interesting information. :cat



    Quote Originally Posted by ~Uzumaki~ View Post
    Lol I'm blessed

    I'm afraid I've run out of chapters and out of steam to write more. Besides I don't like my chances after such a long break from the FF section and writing in general.

    Are you interested in reading what I did write?
    Well you can give me a few links if you want to.
     
         

  4. #24
    King Cobra's Avatar

    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,901
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Umm hola
     
         

  5. #25
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cobra View Post
    Umm hola
    Hello there, writer King Cobra.
     
         

  6. #26


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cobra View Post
    Umm hola
    Ello mate.
     
         

  7. #27
    Michael92's Avatar

    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,246
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I was referring to the same award four times in a row. That's a quad showcase like my FUB one.

    But that is some interesting information. :cat:
    Well in my defense, "quad" didn't show up as a proper word in any dictionary on the net So I just took a fair guess, lmao.
     
         

  8. #28
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Well in my defense, "quad" didn't show up as a proper word in any dictionary on the net So I just took a fair guess, lmao.
    It is a reference to the number four.
     
         

  9. #29


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It is a reference to the number four.
    I always thought it was a muscle in your leg.
     
         

  10. #30
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    I always thought it was a muscle in your leg.

    You are correct if you consider the second definition. But you will know the reference to quad if you look at the first and fourth definitions.

    Noun: quad

    |kwód|

    1) One*of*four*children*born*at the*same*timefrom*the*same*pregnancy

    =quadruplet

    2) A*muscle*of the*thigh*that*extends*the*leg

    =musculus quadriceps femoris,quadriceps,*quadriceps femoris

    3) (printing) a*block*of*type*without*a*raised letter;*used*for*spacing*between*words*orsentences

    =space

    4) A*rectangular*area*surrounded*on*all*sides by*buildings

    =quadrangle
     
         

  11. #31
    Michael92's Avatar

    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,246
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    I always thought it was a muscle in your leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    You are correct if you consider the second definition. But you will know the reference to quad if you look at the first and fourth definitions.

    Noun: quad

    |kwód|

    1) One*of*four*children*born*at the*same*timefrom*the*same*pregnancy

    =quadruplet

    2) A*muscle*of the*thigh*that*extends*the*leg

    =musculus quadriceps femoris,quadriceps,*quadriceps femoris

    3) (printing) a*block*of*type*without*a*raised letter;*used*for*spacing*between*words*orsentences

    =space

    4) A*rectangular*area*surrounded*on*all*sides by*buildings

    =quadrangle


     
         

  12. #32


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    I'm just waiting for someone to hit the quad
     
         

  13. #33
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post


    The truth is that we are all correct !
     
         

  14. #34


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The truth is that we are all correct !
    Could we also say, we're all write.
     
         

  15. #35
    Michael92's Avatar

    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,246
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    Could we also say, we're all write.

    We're in dire need of a real topic here I see...
     
         

  16. #36


    Status
    Omegā is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,960
    Location
    My Mind
    #Omega4Kage #HateonPriestHebad
    #NWVsKonoha
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post

    We're in dire need of a real topic here I see...
    I'm sorry micheal. It was to punny to pass up. LOL, on a lighter note do you still read some of the ff on the base. I wanted you to read one of mine...no need to become a regular or anything, but I might try to continue it while working on my main one and just wanted some feedback.
     
         

  17. #37
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Today is the last day of voting. Who will win ?
     
         

  18. #38
    Reborn's Avatar

    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,783
    Location
    Dao
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    I'll need to take an extra day to get the results out due to school. I'll be able to get through everything more in depth later tonight/tomorrow.
     
         

  19. #39
    Michael92's Avatar

    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,246
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    I'm sorry micheal. It was to punny to pass up. LOL, on a lighter note do you still read some of the ff on the base. I wanted you to read one of mine...no need to become a regular or anything, but I might try to continue it while working on my main one and just wanted some feedback.
    Well no... It's wasn't intentional, but I sort of retired in all three sections at once (Writing, Competing, Reading). I only visit here to keep an "owl's eye" on how things are going, not much more these days. Might get more active in the future again but this year probably has and will be my least active NB-wise due to numerous reasons.
     
         

  20. #40
    Hero Rohan's Avatar

    Status
    Rohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,042
    Location
    India
    Happiness Is Divinity
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

    Seriously, I got the most votes ?

    I was expecting none.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •