Aug 2011
    Having a kind heart doesn't
    make you weak. Those that
    abuse your kindness are the
    ones that are weak.

Awards Showcase

Re: Voting: Best Writer [August 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Omegā View Post
    I'd just like to say, I love the new format. Maybe I'm bias because I won the last one, but I had issues with the way things were before. I would constant only get 2, 1, 3 votes. 3 is the highest number I ever had I think. I had no concrete evidence but I was pretty sure my ff was not given a fair shake, so I continued to try and improve even though I felt like it was a popularity contest. Like my funny, error filled ff received the same number of votes as my more serious ones. So yeah, it was disheartening but I continued to write. In this new format I won my very first ff. Reborn gave his reasons, and even if you account for bias this is probably still better than the previous versions where ff's aren't even read. He actually does offer good advice, but my only issue is that some writers
    would not take the criticism, albeit constructive, very well. They might quit writing or participating. Personally I like it.

@Seffy I just think you and reborn are hilarious. Plz don't take the jokes too srsly.
    If they can't handle being judged, then they shouldn't enter. It's like getting a book published and asking for nobody to criticize the works. If you can't handle it, then don't do it; or grow a pair. Trust me, I don't take it seriously. You guys have no idea...*giggles*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone

Awards Showcase

Thread closed, I can't handle people acting like children arguing and gossiping rn. Will post results momentarily.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone

Awards Showcase

I didn't have any time to write any reviews for people, I may do it later but there are no promises. September is going to be a bit of a killer for me so I likely won't be able to judge this coming contest so, again, if anybody is interested in judging the contest please pm by Saturday the 10th. Anyway without further ado, there are only going to be two place winners this time around with the 5 contestants.

1st Place Gold
    Omega

2nd Place Silver
    Gin

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234