Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Formerly 'numbers' Bad Touch Yakushi's Avatar

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Re: White Trump Supporter Kidnapped and Tortured: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    That's because of Liberal Media always trying to force their propraganda on everyone. However, the unreasonable police shootings is kinda messed up and not just based solely on African-Americans, but everyone. Justice needs to be served on that standpoint.
    And yet the media won Donald Trump an election via free exposure and sensationalist spectacle.

So the Liberal media is both for and against Trump? Interesting. I think saying the entire media is corrupt is just a very easy thing to generalise due to people not understanding how it works (Mr Trump included)

Status
    Apr 2014
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Touch Yakushi View Post
    And yet the media won Donald Trump an election via free exposure and sensationalist spectacle.

So the Liberal media is both for and against Trump? Interesting. I think saying the entire media is corrupt is just a very easy thing to generalise due to people not understanding how it works (Mr Trump included)
    This has nothing to do with Trump as I did not mention him in my post genius.

Status
    This user has Whatever status.

Awards Showcase

That's because of Liberal Media always trying to force their propraganda on everyone. However, the unreasonable police shootings is kinda messed up and not just based solely on African-Americans, but everyone. Justice needs to be served on that standpoint.
    I agree. Police brutality is a big problem, and yes is not just african americans. But like i said, barely anyone knows of unarmed white people getting shot from behind or children etc. because barely anyone talks about it when it happens, but i've seen a lot of disturbing videos to know. However, it's always a commotion when something happens to a black person, and this is one of the main (if not "the main") reasons why we have this stupid race war going on.

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

This has nothing to do with Trump as I did not mention him in my post genius.

Please, carry on with discussing the other big relevant right-wing representative America has right now.

The video, this thread and all of 'the media is liberal' bs is inherently about Donald J Trump. He vocalised this on TV, he's the face of US politics currently and his name is literally. said. in. the. video.

Status
    Jan 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MR PRESIDERP View Post
    He did prove everyone wrong when they said he'll lose, maybe he'll prove everyone wrong again when they say he'll be a bad president (glass half-full)
    Trump's win was accurately predicted by a plethora of folk with common sense from ex-CIA agent Michael Scheuer to physicist Gregory Cochran.

In fact, accurately predicting the results of political elections in first world countries is now automatable:

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politi...s-judgment-day

"For weeks and months, mainstream media and pollsters had been telling us this would be an easy victory for Hillary Clinton. On the eve of the election, Reuters put the chance of a Clinton presidency at 90 per cent. When the results came in, the world was stunned...

Buried under an avalanche of polling reports, a lone voice correctly predicted two weeks in advance that Trump would win. And it was no fluke. MogIA, an algorithm created by Indian entrepreneur Sanjiv Rai in 2004, has now correctly predicted four out of four US presidential elections.

Its predictions are based on 20 million data points collected from social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It uses this data to evaluate public engagement with information relating to each candidate. It found Trump’s engagement rate was 25 per cent higher than Barack Obama’s at his peak in 2008, indicating a high chance of him winning.

Unfortunately, our digital sibyl’s voice did not fit the mainstream media narrative, so received little attention."

The problem is that the mainstream media and leftists operate in an echo chamber. And I'll tell you guys another theme I've been reading from a diverse set of sources, and from all sorts of folk with common sense - Whites are becoming conscious of their ethnic interests (something currently advanced by every group in the west with the exception of Whites) once again. Just remember, you guys started it this time - and it won't go well for you if Whites decide to finish it.

Status
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Narushima View Post
    Just remember, you guys started it this time - and it won't go well for you if Whites decide to finish it.
    Whom you are addressing and what is it that's started this time?

Psychedelic Punk Jazzy Stardust's Avatar

Status
    Sonically Sound

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by MR PRESIDERP View Post
    He did prove everyone wrong when they said he'll lose, maybe he'll prove everyone wrong again when they say he'll be a bad president (glass half-full)
    @bold: mmhmm, this is how i feel basically

trump is like that one trash rapper kid always trying to push his mixtape that nobody believed in. he didnt care about the art at all and just saw a way to get succed that he could exploit and actually achieved the impossible. trump is gangnam Style soulja boy lolxD

OT: stupid and crazy shit happens everywhere. doesnt make this better but im not really shocked or astounded by idiots being idiotic. its not right though

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Narushima View Post
    Just remember, you guys started it this time - and it won't go well for you if Whites decide to finish it.
    Spoken like a true third grader.

Hashirama_and_Madara HashiraMadara's Avatar

Status
    Mar 2014
    You can't comprehend my
    reasoning because I am beyond
    your realm of understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Whom you are addressing and what is it that's started this time?
    He is simply dreaming of White people reconquering global ethnic groups under maybe "futuristic" imperialism. You'd think one doesn't take internet things to the core at this age but I am mistake it seems...

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user's status has been
    stolen.

Awards Showcase

You know how you guys all rightfully complain the media created this divisiveness? This specific news reaching Naruto Base is an example of that. Why the f*ck do things like this get so viral? Because the motives were racism? Black or white, whos give a shit about motives of one incident in a city filled with crime? The guy is in the hospital and recovering. Good job falling for the bait and staying in a cycle of hatred, everyone.

Last edited by Pumpkin Ninja; 01-06-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Status
    Oct 2015
    This user has no status.

racism.

Status
    Sep 2012
    For the Alliance

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RastaRasta View Post
    When was this? Qoute please.

Sidenote; i don't support the ideal of black people treating whites the same way they've treated us for over 700 hundred years. It insults put ancestors who survived slavery, our elders who fought for civil rights and blacks who are overcoming white supremacy.
    Thread was deleted the same day it was created about a year ago but you know what I'm referring too.

As to your side-note, you know you're so two faced when you post that.

You've always been a proponent of Black supremacy. Just go through your own posts.

Status
    answered with words.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    You know how you guys all rightfully complain the media created this divisiveness? This specific news reaching Naruto Base is an example of that. Why the f*ck do things like this get so viral? Because the motives were racism? Black or white, whos give a shit about motives of one incident in a city filled with crime? The guy is in the hospital and recovering. Good job falling for the bait and staying in a cycle of hatred, everyone.
    Do you think you are fair when it comes to media and not fall for confirmation bias?

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user's status has been
    stolen.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Do you think you are fair when it comes to media and not fall for confirmation bias?
    Eh, I try not to take that stuff seriously. But I think things like this are dangerous. Just creating more division.

Status
    answered with words.

Awards Showcase

Eh, I try not to take that stuff seriously. But I think things like this are dangerous. Just creating more division.
    One sided news is dangerous too. You bury news like this and you may end up convincing the other group that they are indeed being treated badly and bullied in to silence. Idiots like the ones in this news would be ensuring a second term for Trump. What is needed is putting a stop/discouraging this madness over losing an election.

Last edited by Jean Grey; 01-06-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

as a white man who finally has the platform to say this with some sympathy on my side... There is no such thing as a hate crime.

Stop calling it that. Crime is crime.

So next time i say this when a black is harassed know my answer.

One King One Legend ArabianLuffy's Avatar

Status
    May 2012
    Simply being Awesome!

Now I really wanna know how white supremacist gonna react to this. Is there gonna be a war between black and white?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    Now I really wanna know how white supremacist gonna react to this. Is there gonna be a war between black and white?
    If they retaliate it will most likely be with violence.

Tbh i wish these white/black racists would have a war, These idiots can shoot each other and wipe themselves from the gene pool.

Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs sɪɴᴄᴇ 1765 fiji's Avatar

Status
    Aug 2012
    I've been hungry all my life.
    Starved to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    If you check places like 4chan or any small, nationalist, right wing media outlet, they're using this as some sort of justification for their racism and prejudice towards blacks, rejoicing in this "I told you so" mentality, which disgusting on the basis that 1. They're ****ing bigots and 2. They turn this incident into a way to push their agenda and racist propaganda forward the same way the left is using this to push their black victimhood agenda.

Hashirama_and_Madara HashiraMadara's Avatar

Status
    Mar 2014
    You can't comprehend my
    reasoning because I am beyond
    your realm of understanding

Not taking them serious is an understatement. When I put my phone down or leave my desk it's different life altogether, I have no time for internet propaganda, I am keenly struck on how a old enough person would still fall for "A White man killed a... A black teen shot..." article heading or click bait. I might post controversial trolling threads to entertain these kids but NaruShima seems to be more than just butthurt by the realities of this world and this propagandist controlled media. As an anglo-sax the lad seems to be taking Cecil Rhode's teachings to the core.

Last edited by HashiraMadara; 01-06-2017 at 12:24 PM.