Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 82
  1. #41
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,211
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    So you're telling me what I was trying to say?

    Anyways:
    I was telling you that you were wrong in page 2 second comment about Kishimoto running Shueshia which was incorrect.

    Anything else you said, including the novels being canon based on a fan website, is just lel worthy.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,552
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    I was telling you that you were wrong in page 2 second comment about Kishimoto running Shueshia which was incorrect.

    Anything else you said, including the novels being canon based on a fan website, is just lel worthy.
    Can you show me where I said Kishimoto owns Shueisha?

    Doesn't matter if the site is 'fan made' or not. The novels are canon, whether you like it or not.
     
         

  3. #43
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,211
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    And who authorizes Shueisha to publish the novels? I'll give you a hint: that person even draws the illustrations for the novels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Can you show me where I said Kishimoto owns Shueisha?
    Above ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Doesn't matter if the site is 'fan made' or not. The novels are canon, whether you like it or not.
    Nope, they are not. Whether you like it or not.

    Using a fan made website just proves my point. Smh
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,552
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Above ya


    Nope, they are not. Whether you like it or not.

    Using a fan made website just proves my point. Smh
    I basically said what I said above. All Naruto related content has to go through Kishimoto before it gets approved. If Kishimoto didn't want the novels to happen, they wouldn't have happened.

    Never said he owns Shueisha. lel

    I don't even know if that site is 'fan made' like you're saying, but I'm pretty sure it has more credibility on the internet than you do.
    How can you say they're not canon even after Ricardo posted original content saying they are?

    The denial is real.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar

    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,446
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    So you're telling me what I was trying to say?

    Anyways:
    Since you brought up the whole novel timeline and that you're so eager to say sasuke shinden is canon does that make Naruto the Last canon since you always one of the sasusaku fans claiming it's non canon.
     
         

  6. #46
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,211
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    I basically said what I said above. All Naruto related content has to go through Kishimoto before it gets approved. If Kishimoto didn't want the novels to happen, they wouldn't have happened.
    Nope. You tried to say that Kishimoto is the one who authorizes the novels, nor do you have any substantial proof that it's canon based on those principles.

    Kishimoto has allowed a definitive amount of work outside of his Manga to be publicalized, including a Sasuke novel released years ago which you probably don't even know.

    Bet that's canon too huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Never said he owns Shueisha. lel
    You literally said Kishimoto runs em. Can't back away from that statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    I don't even know if that site is 'fan made' like you're saying, but I'm pretty sure it has more credibility on the internet than you do.
    How can you say they're not canon even after Ricardo posted original content saying they are?

    The denial is real.
    LMFAO. Didn't know a random website not run by Shueisha or hell even studioP was not fan made, are you pretending to be thick or just that naive?

    Jesus talk about mind games and denial.
     
         

  7. #47
    -Scream- Kuntilanak's Avatar

    Status
    Kuntilanak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    dark alley
    -Raging Evil-
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Canon or Filler doesnt change the fact that Sasuke never had any hard family feeling toward Sakura and to some extent Sarada. Like RustyRusty said "after that all thing fell flat"

    That enough to sum up Sasuke's real feeling/emotion toward them. No seriousness/real devotion in him.
     
         

  8. #48
    Member whiteboy2345's Avatar

    Status
    whiteboy2345 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    352
    This user doesn't care about
    status
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

    - The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women

    - No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home

    - Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it

    - Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)

    - Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter

    - Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.

    That's what facts of the manga say. Novels aren't canon.

    Agreed, facts don't lie. Everything we've seen shows that Sasuke isn't really all that concerned about Sarada and Sakura.
     
         

  9. #49
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,211
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    + I don't get the stupid ass canon argument.

    TBH I'm ranting about it cause it never made sense to me when you connect the dots. Anything that's been released outside of the Manga, outside of Gaidens, have been stated to be canon from either Kishimoto's mouth, or advertised as such.

    Naruto the Last
    - Advertised as Chapter 699.5
    - Was placed in the Canon time line Shueisha released when the Boruto Movie came out

    Boruto Movie
    - Kishimoto wrote the Movie script
    - Was placed in the cnaon time line Shueisha released when this movie was being advertised

    Boruto Manga
    - Kishimoto actually did an interview where he claimed that the Boruto Manga is a legit continuation of Naruto.


    -----------------------------


    While the Shin-Den novels have their own 'time-line', which is awesome by the way for people actually interested in it, it isn't evidence to state that those novels take place in the story. Especially when Kishimoto himself has gone out of the way to either state that something is canon when it appears, or the person advertising it makes it clear.

    What's worse is that the people who released the time line made a second one including all of the things listed above (excluding the Boruto Manga/Mitsuki Gaiden as per obvious) which were stated to be canon from the the horse's mouth himself or advertised as such.

    Excluding the novels, go figure.
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Uzumaki Death god's Avatar

    Status
    Uzumaki Death god is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,088
    Death solos all your favourite
    characters
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    He's just scared people will ask him how he managed to lose despite having the power of Nine bijuu
     
         

  11. #51
    Kage V h o's Avatar

    Status
    V h o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,738
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    But didn't sasuke return to visit Naruto and then left without seeing Sakura or sarada?
     
         

  12. #52
    Member Dragon Ninja's Avatar

    Status
    Dragon Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    284
    Boruto > Naruto
    because it is not about a
    yaoi relationship and there is
    no love tringales in it so
    there will be no f*cking
    pairings war
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Are you talking about those filler episodes?
    they are canons , even if you don't like it , just deal with it
     
         

  13. #53
    Kage Shruikan's Avatar

    Status
    Shruikan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16,847
    Legendary
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by V h o View Post
    But didn't sasuke return to visit Naruto and then left without seeing Sakura or sarada?
    Yeah he did. The reality is there for all who want to see it.Sasuke dont give a shit.A guy who can travel dimensions cant put out one day to visit his family?
     
         

  14. #54
    (S) UnknownJin's Avatar

    Status
    UnknownJin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,183
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha live! Stay
    cool...
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Its been a while...

     
         

  15. #55
    Premium User Belserion's Avatar

    Status
    Belserion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    645
    Location
    Alvarez
    "When it comes to man, I
    aim to please."~ Irene
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Prodigy View Post
    Since you brought up the whole novel timeline and that you're so eager to say sasuke shinden is canon does that make Naruto the Last canon since you always one of the sasusaku fans claiming it's non canon.
    OMG! You grabbed him by the P!
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar

    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,731
    Yuruse Sasuke... ...Kore de
    saigo da ^/_\^
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Why marry and have a kid?
    did he really marry though? i just thought he returned to konoha, had some fun with sakura, since she was relentless (i mean thats basically free *****, a hot one at that, since many in the manga have mentioned her beauty (but then again, not that sasuke would have a hard time getting some ass))and then left again, not knowing he had a child.
     
         

  17. #57
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,289
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    123canon
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Shueisha treated the light novels as canon, Kishimoto made the illustrations. That's more than enough.

    Kishimoto > Shueisha > SP > rest > you
    Don't listen to him eveyrthing that is not in the manga is filler to him . Ignore him
     
         

  18. #58
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,211
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ninja View Post
    they are canons , even if you don't like it , just deal with it
    They are not canon. Go bring up a statement that they are canon or just deal with the fact that the are not.



    Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
    Don't listen to him eveyrthing that is not in the manga is filler to him . Ignore him
    The most ironic thing is that Vulpi actually does not believe in canon outside of the Manga, more closer the Last.

    But believing that a filler anime series is filler based on the Novel's not being canon is the most retarded thing.

    Especially coming from the guy who was arguing that the Indra/Ashura arcs were CANON.

    >123filler, pathetic.
     
         
    Last edited by lndra; 01-06-2017 at 05:21 PM.

  19. #59
    Member Dragon Ninja's Avatar

    Status
    Dragon Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    284
    Boruto > Naruto
    because it is not about a
    yaoi relationship and there is
    no love tringales in it so
    there will be no f*cking
    pairings war
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    They are not canon. Go bring up a statement that they are canon or just deal with the fact that the are not.
    oh please... , let me count the ****s I give.

    canon this , canon that , blah blah blah . I personally count every filler that does have a place in the time-line (or at least does make sense) , I mean do know how much time and hard work it takes to make one episode of anime ? and do you know how much it costs !
    and for what , just to ignore them all in the end ! , that's lame

    heck there was even a filler related stuff in the manga ,
    IE Raiga

    which was a filler character


    yeah , I know that some of the fillers are eye-burning and annoying, (some of them made me wonder what have the SP smoked) , but some of them are really good and fits very well with the time-line I see no reason why not counting them .

    why huh , just because they are not in the Manga , heck , some fillers arcs are even better than the Manga canons arcs , take in example Twelve Guardian Ninja Filler Arc was much much better than Sasuke and Sai arc (which was one of the worst arcs )
     
         
    Last edited by Dragon Ninja; 01-06-2017 at 08:54 PM.

  20. #60
    Member Dragon Ninja's Avatar

    Status
    Dragon Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    284
    Boruto > Naruto
    because it is not about a
    yaoi relationship and there is
    no love tringales in it so
    there will be no f*cking
    pairings war
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    and BTW Sasuke Shinden was canon , and it was stained in many websites that the episodes were canons
    http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-l...uto-shippuden/
    http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

    besides the novels were illustrated by Kishimoto and they all take place in the timeline , so they are canons , deal with it

    and let me get this clear , just because you didn't want something to happen , that doesn't mean that it didn't happen
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •