Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»

Status
    Jun 2014
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.

Awards Showcase

Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ninja View Post
    and BTW Sasuke Shinden was canon , and it was stained in many websites that the episodes were canons
    http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-l...uto-shippuden/
    http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

besides the novels were illustrated by Kishimoto and they all take place in the timeline , so they are canons , deal with it

and let me get this clear , just because you didn't want something to happen , that doesn't mean that it didn't happen
    LOL my sides. Kishimoto illustrated lots of shit outside of Canon, including Road to Ninja. Hell, even Mecha Naruto and Perfect Susano'o Itachi/Shisui.

You literally have no proof to it being canon outside of your opinion. Just grow up and deal it with, kiddo.

EDIT: Did this kid really just use the same retarded argument as Vulpini? What the **** does fan website have over deciding which anime episodes are canon or not? Do people actually believe they get some kind of sourced information from Kishimoto or SP saying that this episode was canon? No, they don't.

Please go link SP's website stating that these anime episodes were legit in the story, por favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ninja View Post
    oh please... , let me count the ****s I give.

canon this , canon that , blah blah blah . I personally count every filler that does have a place in the time-line (or at least does make sense) , I mean do know how much time and hard work it takes to make one episode of anime ? and do you know how much it costs !
    and for what , just to ignore them all in the end ! , that's lame

heck there was even a filler related stuff in the manga ,
    IE Raiga

which was a filler character

yeah , I know that some of the fillers are eye-burning and annoying, (some of them made me wonder what have the SP smoked) , but some of them are really good and fits very well with the time-line I see no reason why not counting them .

why huh , just because they are not in the Manga , heck , some fillers arcs are even better than the Manga canons arcs , take in example Twelve Guardian Ninja Filler Arc was much much better than Sasuke and Sai arc (which was one of the worst arcs )
    What does that have to do with the Novels being filler?

Funny enough, the Kakashi Novel even talks about the Prison from the Blood Prison Movie, which is filler.

How illogical can you be? Talking about something from a filler being shown in the Manga, like holy shit.

Last edited by lndra; 01-06-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Status
    Jul 2014
    -Raging Demon-

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    LOL my sides. Kishimoto illustrated lots of shit outside of Canon, including Road to Ninja. Hell, even Mecha Naruto and Perfect Susano'o Itachi/Shisui.

You literally have no proof to it being canon outside of your opinion. Just grow up and deal it with, kiddo.

EDIT: Did this kid really just use the same retarded argument as Vulpini? What the **** does fan website have over deciding which anime episodes are canon or not? Do people actually believe they get some kind of sourced information from Kishimoto or SP saying that this episode was canon? No, they don't.

Please go link SP's website stating that these anime episodes were legit in the story, por favor.

Funny enough, the Kakashi Novel even talks about the Prison from the Blood Prison Movie, which is filler.

How illogical can you be? Talking about something from a filler being shown in the Manga, like holy shit.
    New member with their new born baby type of thinking. Actually too tired dealing with new member way of thinking. For me they actually forcing us to proves their idea is wrong.

We can differentiate the thinking between the very knowledgeable and reasonable members(more chance than not is an alt of older members) and a new comers to this site.

Look at his post, not too different to 123filler's style or someone who support this shit on how they form their thought.

Last edited by Ansatsuken; 01-08-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke should have just stayed away and remained single or whatever.

Last edited by thgt89; 01-08-2017 at 05:54 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    LEGENDARY

Awards Showcase

Sasuke has a noble cause and theres nothing wrong with his family set up. If he wasnt doing what only he can, they wouldnt see certain threats coming.

He already said he's investigating with his Sharingan/Rinnegan for future threats. He's following leads that takes him years to uncover. And before all this he was single trying to find himself and his purpose in life.

The only thing that urks me is him not contacting Sarada through Sakura to write his babygirl. Thats just his character though. Its hard for him to show his feelings.

At first I thought why doesnt he just teleport to the leaf. But its quite obvious his tech only breaches dimensions. Its not like Kamui or Ftg. His tech has limits.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Death god View Post
    He's just scared people will ask him how he managed to lose despite having the power of Nine bijuu
    Because of plot. Besides he only used the Bijuu chakra for his Susanoo. If he used it for himself and there no plot restrictions, he would've won.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by thgt89 View Post
    Sasuke should have just stayed away and remained single or whatever.
    No, a better idea would be to not only protect the world from the shadows, but to also gain knowledge and wisdom. He would search for the world's secrets while becoming stronger physically and spiritually.

Once he was ready, Sasuke should've resided in a small secluded village and raised his clan with Karin. With Uzumaki DNA, the new generation of the Uchiha Clan would've been stronger than the last. It would secure the future for both the Uzumaki and the Uchiha.

Status
    Dec 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntilanak View Post
    New member with their new born baby type of thinking. Actually too tired dealing with new member way of thinking. For me they actually forcing us to proves their idea is wrong.

We can differentiate the thinking between the very knowledgeable and reasonable members(more chance than not is an alt of older members) and a new comers to this site.

Look at his post, not too different to 123filler's style or someone who support this shit on how they form their thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post

so what if they are fillers ? , like I told you , I. DON'T. GIVE. A. SHIT. ,the main reason that I watch the anime is for entertainment , not so I can have some pointless argument with the fan-base (specially not with the likes of you), and no matter how hard you try to proves that these are fillers , people will believe what do they want to believe , weather it is a filler or canon , I personally couldn't care less ,I thought it was canon , and it seems that they were not , something wrong with that ?
    but I think you should stop babbling about it being fillers , because you guys could be really annoying

Last edited by Dragon Ninja; 01-11-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Status
    "The flower that
    blossomed on field" -
    Sakura Haruno

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalence View Post
    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

- The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women

- No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home

- Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it

- Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)

- Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter

- Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.

That's what facts of the manga say. Novels aren't canon.
    He stated this when he was planning on murdering Naruto, Sasuke has been mentally unstable everytime he made a remmark about Sakura you really can't take it that seriously. At the beginning and at the end, he always said "Thank you" for the love, for the care for everyting she has done for him, but you seem oblivious to that. Sasuke has never been shown to be overly emotional just like Sakura has never been shown to be cold or deceptive. No one changes that quickly and Kishimoto still wanted to leave a piece of the old Sasuke in there..

Status
    Mar 2013
    The unholy offspring of
    Lightning and Death itself.

literally hes like an outcast to everyone except Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and the other five Kage.
    even then they dont really like or trust him, they just know the role he played with naruto and out of respect for the latter they dropped qualms.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Team7monaa View Post
    He stated this when he was planning on murdering Naruto, Sasuke has been mentally unstable everytime he made a remmark about Sakura you really can't take it that seriously. At the beginning and at the end, he always said "Thank you" for the love, for the care for everyting she has done for him, but you seem oblivious to that. Sasuke has never been shown to be overly emotional just like Sakura has never been shown to be cold or deceptive. No one changes that quickly and Kishimoto still wanted to leave a piece of the old Sasuke in there..
    He only thanked her in Part 1. Not Part 2.Lets be real here Sasuke didn't give a shit about her till the end

Senior Member Uzumaki Death god's Avatar

Status
    Oct 2015
    Death solos all your favourite
    characters

Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    Because of plot. Besides he only used the Bijuu chakra for his Susanoo. If he used it for himself and there no plot restrictions, he would've won.
    Yeah Yeah, keep telling yourself that

Status
    Mar 2014
    Sasuke Uchiha live! Stay
    cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    He only thanked her in Part 1. Not Part 2.Lets be real here Sasuke didn't give a shit about her till the end
    Thats false

Status
    Dec 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    he actually doesn't give a shit about anyone (and that's why I like him)

Last edited by Dragon Ninja; 01-12-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalence View Post
    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

- The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women

- No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home

- Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it

- Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)

- Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter

- Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.

That's what facts of the manga say. Novels aren't canon.
    This puts alot of things into perspective. Great post.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Prodigy View Post
    Since you brought up the whole novel timeline and that you're so eager to say sasuke shinden is canon does that make Naruto the Last canon since you always one of the sasusaku fans claiming it's non canon.
    Got em, OP basically ran way from the thread after these post.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Whats the news?
    This explains nothing. He wasnt with his daughter and fake wife because he didnt care until sarada chased him.

Reality Distortion Dragon patrickscott's Avatar

Status
    May 2013
    Body + Mind + Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Why marry and have a kid?
    Cause everyone was doin it prolly.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Know the Dark Side

Sasuke left the village because as an Uchiha he couldn't stand to take orders from anyone, including the Hokage. If he did, his rank of Genin would be reinstated, and he'd have to work through the system and become an official ninja with pay and the responsibilities that entail.

Still doesn't explain why Sakura is a struggling single mother, and with the existence of messenger hawks and cell phones (both confirmed to be in Sasuke's possession) he doesn't contact his wife and daughter. The latter he hasn't seen since she was an infant and he didn't recognize before trying to kill her.

SMH

Sasuke trying to kill his loved ones seems to be a trend with him.

Status
    Apr 2016
    hello hello hellooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post

Still doesn't explain why Sakura is a struggling single mother, and with the existence of messenger hawks and cell phones (both confirmed to be in Sasuke's possession) he doesn't contact his wife and daughter. The latter he hasn't seen since she was an infant and he didn't recognize before trying to kill her.

SMH

Sasuke trying to kill his loved ones seems to be a trend with him.
    beause he didnt give a **** to them.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Know the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    beause he didnt give a **** to them.
    HA!

Do you think Sasuke really did it with Sakura RAW, or did he donate his seed for IVF? Sasuke and Sakura never even kissed. Strange thing, considering they're married and kissing is one of the things that completes the ceremony.

Dat Sasuke.