Status
    Aug 2015
    This user has no status.

Should Sanji save the Vinsmokes?

Do you think Sanji should save the Vinsmokes? People who tortured him growing up?
    I know there is a 80% chance that he'll end up saving them but do you think he should?

IMO he should have the Vinsmokes and their army fight the Big Mom Pirates and Sanji should use this opportunity to leave with Luffy and co.

Status
    Aug 2014
    SONO CHI NO SADAME
    JOOOOOOOOOJOOO!!

Awards Showcase

Re: Should Sanji save the Vinsmokes?

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens I don't think Sanji would be a **** by not helping his family despite they(except Reiju) being mean to him.

..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar

Status
    May 2012
    Real

Should he? Imo, No. (I would want him to save only Reiju though)

Will he? Idk.. but it is a possibility..

Knowing Oda, the ending of this arc can go any way really..

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Yes he should save them, because the only thing more satisfying than kicking their ass. Is if they get into deep shit, feel helpless and THEN be saved by Sanji.

That is the best way to escape the weakest brother role in the eyes of his family. They will be forced to acknowledge his strength indirectly and it also puts him on a higher level if he doesn't directly have to beat them.

In my opinion that is more of a humiliation for proud people like Judge and Ichiji and Niji.

..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar

Status
    May 2012
    Real

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Yes he should save them, because the only thing more satisfying than kicking their ass. Is if they get into deep shit, feel helpless and THEN be saved by Sanji.

That is the best way to escape the weakest brother role in the eyes of his family. They will be forced to acknowledge his strength indirectly and it also puts him on a higher level if he doesn't directly have to beat them.

In my opinion that is more of a humiliation for proud people like Judge and Ichiji and Niji.
    Damn.. you know what?... I didn't even think about it like this.. but now that you mention it, I actually wouldn't mind it if this did happen.

Everything you just said is so true.. for those types of characters, the humiliation of being rescued by the one person in their family they deemed to be the "weakest" and "useless", is wwaaaayyyy worse than them just getting beaten up by him..

Right now, I'm cool with either outcome tbh..

Status
    May 2012
    Depressed

Forget the idea that Oda would put Sanji in this kind of situation. To help or not to help his family. Sanji isn't interested in details about his family's business.