Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar

    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,922
    Location
    Portugal
    girls = stupid , is funny to
    see how many lost cause we
    have in the world...
     

    Awards Showcase


    Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    so , hey guys... is me again... yeah... so, i'm gonna make this really quick.

    first - you guys think that wb , since he was "pal" with the pirate king Gol D. Roger , knew where the one piece was? since he knew that it was real and stuff like that...

    and 2nd... do you guys think that in the one piece we're gonna have a guardian , keeping the real treasure ? it would only be... correct to assume that , right? one more "task" for the future pirate king , to prove himself as the real and correct owner of it...

    3rd... i think that shiki is the "guy" that is helping Kaido... i dont remember the name nor wanna search or ... he's the guardian , since we no longer saw the guy and... somehow... we dont know if he's dead or not... plus... even if the marines say he's dead , he isnt dead
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar

    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,522
    Location
    Cake Island
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    so , hey guys... is me again... yeah... so, i'm gonna make this really quick.

    first - you guys think that wb , since he was "pal" with the pirate king Gol D. Roger , knew where the one piece was? since he knew that it was real and stuff like that...
    Yes he knew that's why he said "one who finds OP will start a war" at the end of MF.

    and 2nd... do you guys think that in the one piece we're gonna have a guardian , keeping the real treasure ? it would only be... correct to assume that , right? one more "task" for the future pirate king , to prove himself as the real and correct owner of it...
    I think Oro Jackson soul is guarding raftel or maybe Oro Jackson is raftel and it is constantly travelling waiting for its captain that's why nobody was able to find OP after Roger's death.

    3rd... i think that shiki is the "guy" that is helping Kaido... i dont remember the name nor wanna search or ... he's the guardian , since we no longer saw the guy and... somehow... we dont know if he's dead or not... plus... even if the marines say he's dead , he isnt dead
    Nah Shiki is not the guardian.
    He immediately gave up PK title to WB after his escape from Impel Down

    and his chapter is closed in Strong World. I dont think he will comeback in manga again.
     
         

  3. #3
    Hashirama_and_Madara HashiraMadara's Avatar

    Status
    HashiraMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,316
    Location
    Cape Town South Africa
    You can't comprehend my
    reasoning because I am beyond
    your realm of understanding
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Arirut View Post
    Yes he knew that's why he said "one who finds OP will start a war" at the end of MF.

    "and one the day in the future, carrying 100s of years of history in his shoulders. One man will thrown down his Gauntlet into the world." Then went on to scream "OP is real."

    First he wanted ACE to succeed his father since he feared Teach might be the true destined. Then seeing Luffy, out of relief he reinforced the Rodger will. Mingo knew WB respected his former rival and because of that he won't claim Pirate Kingship and WB straight up told Rodger it doesn't matter if he tell him about the true history or not "I am not interested anyways", Rodger went on to tell him anyways.

    So if True History is linked with One Piece then he mostly likely knows about its where abouts since he already knew it's existence(even Sengoku had no idea it "really" existed)


    I think Oro Jackson soul is guarding raftel or maybe Oro Jackson is raftel and it is constantly travelling waiting for its captain that's why nobody was able to find OP after Roger's death.
    Ships may have almost been given spirits by Oda but I think a conscious moving ship is a long shot. There are theories of One Piece simply being what you treasure the most on Luffy's case his hat/crew
     
         

  4. #4
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar

    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,922
    Location
    Portugal
    girls = stupid , is funny to
    see how many lost cause we
    have in the world...
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Arirut View Post
    Yes he knew that's why he said "one who finds OP will start a war" at the end of MF.


    I think Oro Jackson soul is guarding raftel or maybe Oro Jackson is raftel and it is constantly travelling waiting for its captain that's why nobody was able to find OP after Roger's death.


    Nah Shiki is not the guardian.
    He immediately gave up PK title to WB after his escape from Impel Down

    and his chapter is closed in Strong World. I dont think he will comeback in manga again.
    ................................... for some weird reason , i think you're 100 % wrong thinking that shiki will not comeback in manga again
     
         

  5. #5
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar

    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,500
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    1- Yeah, WB know about One Piece and it's location...
    2- I don't think so...
    3- Nope, shiki was introduced and closed in that one chapter...
     
         

  6. #6
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar

    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,922
    Location
    Portugal
    girls = stupid , is funny to
    see how many lost cause we
    have in the world...
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    1- Yeah, WB know about One Piece and it's location...
    2- I don't think so...
    3- Nope, shiki was introduced and closed in that one chapter...
    shiki was mentioned about the impel down and then , they didn't said if he was dead or not... therefore my theory is likely to be true

    and the guardian makes sense.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar

    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,522
    Location
    Cake Island
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiraMadara View Post

    "and one the day in the future, carrying 100s of years of history in his shoulders. One man will thrown down his Gauntlet into the world." Then went on to scream "OP is real."

    First he wanted ACE to succeed his father since he feared Teach might be the true destined.
    Actually it was never mentioned in the manga that he wants Ace to succeed his father.
    He didn't even trained him.

    Then seeing Luffy, out of relief he reinforced the Rodger will.
    Again that's not true. Luffy reminded him about his interaction with Shanks where "he said he is betting on next generation" which could also mean Shanks found a guy who could be his successor. It has nothing to do wit BB.

    Mingo knew WB respected his former rival and because of that he won't claim Pirate Kingship and WB straight up told Rodger it doesn't matter if he tell him about the true history or not "I am not interested anyways", Rodger went on to tell him anyways.
    well in Roger's defense I will say he was drunk and he was also dying. He knew everything that happened in void century yet he cant do anything, so he wanted somebody like WB to start a war which he couldn't but WB wasn't interested in that crap. He never went to raftel and none of his crew or allies have any idea what OP is?

    So if True History is linked with One Piece then he mostly likely knows about its where abouts since he already knew it's existence(even Sengoku had no idea it "really" existed)
    I m sure Sengoku does have a rough idea about OP. He was like cursing WB when he said OP is real

    Ships may have almost been given spirits by Oda but I think a conscious moving ship is a long shot. There are theories of One Piece simply being what you treasure the most on Luffy's case his hat/crew
    This is Oro Jackson where Roger Pirates fought against Shiki


    well In Buggy's past Oro Jackson looked like this


    Did u see any difference in both the ships???
    First one is decorated with statue and cannon, other one looks like an abandoned ghost ship.None of the statue or cannon is present. Possible reason is that the ship is carring gold/gems/poneglyph(Roger's treasure).
    Now we already saw Merry coming to rescue SH's at Ennies Lobby. so why cant a ship protect his captain's treasure???


    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    ................................... for some weird reason , i think you're 100 % wrong thinking that shiki will not comeback in manga again
    OP is already 70% done. We have big arcs like Wano and Reverie next. We have tonnes of character who needs development like New Admiral, Weevil, Dragon, Shanks etc.
    And we already saw what Shiki can do in Strong World. I think it will be a waste of time to
    re-introduce Shiki > Make him kill some fodders/kidnap one of the SHs > SHs going to some random island to kick his butt > Shiki sees Roger in Luffy(His arc will be like this which is exact thing shown in Strong world)
    so yup Shiki's chapter did end in strong world.
     
         

  8. #8
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar

    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,922
    Location
    Portugal
    girls = stupid , is funny to
    see how many lost cause we
    have in the world...
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Arirut View Post
    Actually it was never mentioned in the manga that he wants Ace to succeed his father.
    He didn't even trained him.


    Again that's not true. Luffy reminded him about his interaction with Shanks where "he said he is betting on next generation" which could also mean Shanks found a guy who could be his successor. It has nothing to do wit BB.


    well in Roger's defense I will say he was drunk and he was also dying. He knew everything that happened in void century yet he cant do anything, so he wanted somebody like WB to start a war which he couldn't but WB wasn't interested in that crap. He never went to raftel and none of his crew or allies have any idea what OP is?


    I m sure Sengoku does have a rough idea about OP. He was like cursing WB when he said OP is real


    This is Oro Jackson where Roger Pirates fought against Shiki


    well In Buggy's past Oro Jackson looked like this


    Did u see any difference in both the ships???
    First one is decorated with statue and cannon, other one looks like an abandoned ghost ship.None of the statue or cannon is present. Possible reason is that the ship is carring gold/gems/poneglyph(Roger's treasure).
    Now we already saw Merry coming to rescue SH's at Ennies Lobby. so why cant a ship protect his captain's treasure???



    OP is already 70% done. We have big arcs like Wano and Reverie next. We have tonnes of character who needs development like New Admiral, Weevil, Dragon, Shanks etc.
    And we already saw what Shiki can do in Strong World. I think it will be a waste of time to
    re-introduce Shiki > Make him kill some fodders/kidnap one of the SHs > SHs going to some random island to kick his butt > Shiki sees Roger in Luffy(His arc will be like this which is exact thing shown in Strong world)
    so yup Shiki's chapter did end in strong world.
    mate , where's the entire strong world written as the manga?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar

    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,522
    Location
    Cake Island
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    mate , where's the entire strong world written as the manga?
    Just look Naruto
    Kaguya needed an army against Momoshiki and Kinshiki. In original story both Momo and kinshiki were never mentioned.
    Hago had a brother who helped him stopped Kaguya. In original story what happened to Hamura was never mentioned.
    Kishi had to make separate films to join those loose ends.
    Same thing will happen here. Once OP manga is finished Oda will either make a one shot of Shiki(which will be very much like Strong world) or he will give permission to some other mangaka to make a small series relating Shiki and that guy is basically drawing the movie again.
     
         

  10. #10
    Hashirama_and_Madara HashiraMadara's Avatar

    Status
    HashiraMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,316
    Location
    Cape Town South Africa
    You can't comprehend my
    reasoning because I am beyond
    your realm of understanding
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Arirut View Post
    Actually it was never mentioned in the manga that he wants Ace to succeed his father.
    He didn't even trained him.


    Again that's not true. Luffy reminded him about his interaction with Shanks where "he said he is betting on next generation" which could also mean Shanks found a guy who could be his successor. It has nothing to do wit BB.
    WB dies in relief, telling him "YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM, WILL CARRY IT OUT"
    well in Roger's defense I will say he was drunk and he was also dying. He knew everything that happened in void century yet he cant do anything, so he wanted somebody like WB to start a war which he couldn't but WB wasn't interested in that crap. He never went to raftel and none of his crew or allies have any idea what OP is?
    I am not sure what you're trying to refute here.
    But surely:
    Rayleigh
    Scooper
    Dr. Clover
    Crocus
    Kozuku Oden etc know about True History and possibly Gan Fall and Enel(might know Real History) now


    I m sure Sengoku does have a rough idea about OP. He was like cursing WB when he said OP is real
    We can't be 100% sure


    This is Oro Jackson where Roger Pirates fought against Shiki


    well In Buggy's past Oro Jackson looked like this


    Did u see any difference in both the ships???
    First one is decorated with statue and cannon, other one looks like an abandoned ghost ship.None of the statue or cannon is present. Possible reason is that the ship is carring gold/gems/poneglyph(Roger's treasure).
    Or simply differences in drawings that slipped in Oda's case, I highly doubt One Piece treasure is a generic treasure


    Now we already saw Merry coming to rescue SH's at Ennies Lobby. so why cant a ship protect his captain's treasure???
    Still waiting for full explanation of that. Secondly OP mentions rowing around Raftel, now that's devil fruit eating ship
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar

    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,522
    Location
    Cake Island
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: Question about wb and stuff about one piece and shiki.

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiraMadara View Post
    Again that was an assumption made by Marines that WB is protecting Ace and wants him to become next PK.
    WB never said he was going to make him PK and he never trained him various types of haki. He didn't send another division behind Ace even after Shanks warned him about BB.
    Another thing is that Marco was going to take command after WB was dead. so it was nothing but an assumption on Sengoku's part.

    WB dies in relief, telling him "YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM, WILL CARRY IT OUT"
    That doesn't proves the point that BB couldn't reach Raftel before SHs.
    WB definately knew about Road poneglyph(which is wit Yonkos and Minks). He must have thought one of the yonko will kill him immediately if he sets foot on his/her kingdom. He didn't even knew that BB was planning to steal his power.

    I am not sure what you're trying to refute here.
    But surely:
    Rayleigh
    Scooper
    Dr. Clover
    Crocus
    Kozuku Oden etc know about True History and possibly Gan Fall and Enel(might know Real History) now
    Yes there is a good chance that all of them knew or had some idea what happened in Void century.



    We can't be 100% sure

    Check the video. U can see Sengoku's face expression changed when WB was giving his speech.

    Or simply differences in drawings that slipped in Oda's case, I highly doubt One Piece treasure is a generic treasure
    I m sure we will see gold/gems/silver/poneglyph otherwise it will be like that movie where that pirate's treasure was his diary.
    Even WG started calling him Gold Roger which also proves he had stolen a good amount of gold in his lifetime.


    Still waiting for full explanation of that. Secondly OP mentions rowing around Raftel, now that's devil fruit eating ship
    Ghost ship is quite common thing with Pirate stories.
    Merry repairing herself at Skypiea and coming to rescue SHs at Ennies Lobby does proves my point that Oro(also had a spirit like that) which is protecting its captain's treasure.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •