Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Awards Showcase

Haunted love. An Itachi love story [AU] Chapter twenty-one.

Link to previous Chapter.

Normal POV

Sayuri opened the silver box slowly and inside it there was an old folded paper.

Sayuri looked at Itachi he was staring at the now opened box with interest. She took out the folded old yellow paper from the box and then placed the box besides her carefully.

"Should I unfold it?" She asked Itachi and before he could reply she unfolded it.

It was drawing of a girl only some of it's part were visible."You still kept this..."

Flashback:

"Itachi it doesn't even look like me. Her nose is so huge." A girl whined. "Who said you have small nose?" The other person laughed. "Hmph." The girl pouted and turned around angrily. "Don't talk to me." The girl said smiling but trying to sound angry.

"I'm sorry haha." The person apologized still laughing. "Hmph." The girl stomped away.

"Wait... Sayu!"

End of flashback.

"Huh?" Sayuri asked very confused.

"Ah I mean she is beautiful." Itachi changed his sentence. "Well, we can only see some of her but the person who drew it, drew it with love." Sayuri commented.* She looked at the picture carefully. 'Why it seems so familiar...' sayuri felt her headache again but it wasn't as intense as before. She ran her fingers on the drawing inspecting every bit of it.
    She looked at the girl's locket umpteenth time."Wow! She is wearing a locket just like mine." Sayuri said holding out the locket from it's chain with the drawing besides it.

"... Yeah." Itachi replied with a expression sayuri was not sure of. "Well I should place it back." Sayuri shrugged and picked up the box that she placed besides her earlier.

She inspected it a little and found a underneath hidden compartment but it was locked and had weird shaped* ingraved in it. "There is hidden compartment. But I think it's locked. There is an engraving in it." Sayuri looked at Itachi with an eyebrow arched. "Let me see it." Itachi extended his hands in front sayuri. Sayuri gave the box to Itachi. He inspected it for a while and then looked towards sayuri weirdly.

Sayuri gulped. "Well did you find something?" She asked averting her eyes. 'wow he creeps me out sometimes.' sayuri thought.

Itachi extended his hands towards sayuri. She closed her eyes tightly and fell back leaning on her hands for support, She could hear her heart beating very fast. He felt Itachi's hand touching her neck slightly. "Eep!" Itachi's hand were cold. The sensation was gone as soon as she felt it.

After a moment she opened her eyes to see Itachi holding her locket and the box in one hand.* "I think you got the key." Itachi whispered.

To be Continued...

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Haunted love. An Itachi love story [AU] Chapter twenty-one.

Nice to see you back :3

Status
    Aug 2011
    i αм иσ αиgєl

Awards Showcase

I don't think Itachi was written well from what I read. Also, Sayuri thoughts could be more elaborate to express the bond between the two.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Hyun ryu View Post
    Nice to see you back :3
    Thanks. >~<
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I don't think Itachi was written well from what I read. Also, Sayuri thoughts could be more elaborate to express the bond between the two.
    Thanks for your feedback. I think Itachi would be Like that before be murdered his clan. ^^ but I'll look into it.