Senior Member sdkljfsdjnsjnoids's Avatar

Status
    Jun 2016
    This user has no status.

Do u think this is right?

There is a person in my country that is from another country but he is in jail here, he is considered a very dangerous criminal but I don't know what he has done, but the point is that he has served his sentance, 8 years ago, so now he has been in jail for 8 more years than he was judged to do. And he is still in there, they barley feed him and when people asked them why they still have him locked up they said cus he is dnagerous to human beings.

Do you think this is right or wrong? I don't know his crimes but they are calling him a very dangerous criminal.

I think it's scary how people take the law intor their own hands and really doesn't give a shit about people. It shows how you can't trust the system, there are so many examples of people in charge of other peoples money who steal and people who mistreat elders on elderly homes. And there is nothing you can do about it either. People are dicks and you cant trust anyone.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/sv...vtjanat-straff

Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar

Status
    Jul 2012
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.

Re: Do u think this is right?

If he did some borderline Satanic shit I'd say it's absolutely right. But, I'm not sure what he did so I can't be too sure.

Status
    Aug 2011
    أنوبيس

Awards Showcase

If he is from another country, then that country needs to do something about it. Its likely he is held there on false charges and treated inhumanely, which goes against his human rights and UN law.

Status
    Aug 2012
    RPing like a boss

Regardless of whether he is the most dangerous man on earth if he's done his time without incident he should be let go. Doesn't matter if we think he is good or evil. His time was served.

Since they are refusing to say what crime he committed, I get the feeling he's being held on false charges. He probably pissed off some corrupt government official or someone with political pull.