Status
    Aug 2015
    This user has no status.

The Vinsmokes suck!

The Vinsmokes are horrible. A few chapters ago Judge says "they can't trust Pirates" and now they are drinking away and not even on their guard?
    Here I was hoping Oda would make the Vinsmokes like the Zoldycks.

And don't get me started on Sanji lmao . Why is he suddenly this good guy who wants to save everyone?
    And why the hell was he acting all gay and saying "I want to live!!!"
    That Ivankov really messed him up!

And Sanji wants to save his family? Sure let's try and save the people who caused me to have a bad childhood! Watch and see Sanji call Judge the coolest guy!
    And didn't he tell Reiju that he doesn't care what happens to Judge and his brothers?

And what's the point of saving the brothers anyway? Can they even feel "gratitude" or "feel bad for what they did" since Reiju says they lack emotions.

Sigh let's just hope Commander Katakuri is immensely OP and has a bounty that exceeds Jack!

I am not a fanboy Our Lord Sasuke's Avatar

Status
    Oct 2016
    Sasuke solos

Re: The Vinsmokes suck!

They will get rape soon, don't worry.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Wow what a surprising opinion. Did CNN bring this breaking news already ? Let's see.

This is Anderson Pooper, and I'm standing outside the forum section and we just received the following statement:

"Passerby is hating the Vinsmokes, this is just coming in. We've just learned this after reading chapter 856. This still took the forum by surprise even though he said it every other week since 2016 and even criticized their color schemes. This means that he really doesn't like anything about them both on the inside as on the outside. It is yet to be seen if his latest shout for people to join his bandwagon will prove successful with this attempt. It seems like he is targeting the same demographic of his definition of 'real men' who handle things in a way that doesn't qualify as homosexual. Because guys only can be cool characters when they're strong. It seems that this arc is now hinging on the fact if Katakuri is manly enough to pass Passerby's judgement. If the bandwagon decides Katakuri is manly and strong enough they will proceed with the dick sucking and the milking of this character, which ironically is also pretty gay. We can only hope that 2 weeks from now the chapter will be up to Passerby's standards. Or we might witness the creation of a new salty thread again. The levels of salt have been rising to alarming levels and the only buyer of the product is close friend Toshi. We can only hope that these two don't develop healthy issues due to being salty and die of hypernatremia or high blood pressure."

Back to the studio, back to you Wolf.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Who's Sanji? Oh Robin 2.0 you mean? Agreed, coolest guy quote incoming.

Status
    And now that's it's over, I'll
    never be sober I couldn't
    believe, but now I'm so high

Awards Showcase

Not that i would ever agree with a Zoro fapper bashing anything that has to do with Sanji, but this is something most of the fanbase should know already.
    They were hyped af... but in the end they have been nothing more than bland and fodder villains.

Last edited by Gintõki; 02-16-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Status
    Jan 2017
    "See You When I See
    You."

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    The Vinsmokes are horrible. A few chapters ago Judge says "they can't trust Pirates" and now they are drinking away and not even on their guard?

And don't get me started on Sanji lmao . Why is he suddenly this good guy who wants to save everyone?

And Sanji wants to save his family? Sure let's try and save the people who caused me to have a bad childhood! Watch and see Sanji call Judge the coolest guy!
    And didn't he tell Reiju that he doesn't care what happens to Judge and his brothers?

And what's the point of saving the brothers anyway? Can they even feel "gratitude" or "feel bad for what they did" since Reiju says they lack emotions.

Sigh let's just hope Commander Katakuri is immensely OP and has a bounty that exceeds Jack!
    Don't get surprised if they actually did plan something Or if they are in force with Capone? ; )

Status
    Apr 2011
    I will be responding to all
    training ASAP

Awards Showcase

You're acting like this doesn't happen in every series ever. They have no reason to be suspicious right now, so why would they be?

And how do you know they're completely off-guard anyways?

Because Sanji has always been like this? This isn't new.

Every Strawhat has had these "I want to live" moments.

Zoro had his after he was defeated by Mihawk.
    Robin had hers at Enie's Lobby
    Franky had his at the Sea Train
    Brook had his after Luffy invited him to his crew the second time around
    Nami had hers when she told Luffy she was scared
    Usopp had his at the "I'm sorry" moment.
    Shit, even Luffy had his when Jinbei reminded him that he still had his crew after Ace died

Every one of these characters have had a pivotal, cry-scene revelation, albeit their own variations of it. Why are you acting like this is something new and bad just because it's Sanji?

Because that's not the kind of person Sanji is. He can't just leave people behind to get massacred. So what?

Status
    Jun 2013
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.

I also thought Vinsmokes would be like Zoldycks but they were pretty dissapointing to be honest.
    And Sanji basically f***ed up when he decided to go wit Capone. Now he is in a big shit. I have no problem with him trying to protect his family & not leaving them.
    my complain is that even after so many things happened he is not planning anything to escape from cake island.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

They are still hus family, despite everything they did and how he was treated, Judge still let him go in the end.
    Besides now Sanji has the knowledge that his brothers are actually modified to be rotten to the core he probably feels some sympathy, the same could have happened to him.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Awards Showcase

I wanna quote one of most intellectual person on NB:

Quote Originally Posted by ToshiZO View Post
    Lmfao Sanji brings the salt out of people.

Status
    May 2012
    Depressed

The Vinsmokes are horrible.
    OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    A few chapters ago, Judge said "They can't trust Pirates!", and now they are drinking away and not even on their guard?
    They are off guard?
    Well, Zoldycks are...... boring.
    And don't get me started on Sanji. Why is he suddenly this good guy who wants to save everyone?
    Because he doesn't want to be like his brothers, heartless. It's a war of ideologies between Sanji and his brothers.
    And why the hell was he acting all gay and saying "I want to live!" That Ivankov really messed him up!
    Did Sanji say "I want to live!"? He expressed his desire of wanting to return to that warm comfy life with a family who were born from other mothers.
    And Sanji wants to save his family?
    Yes, Sanji wants, and I said why above.
    Sure let's try and save the people who caused me to have a bad childhood!
    It's his family and he will save them despite what they did. The reason again like what I said above.
    Watch and see Sanji call Judge the coolest guy!
    What does that mean?
    Which chapter?
    And what's the point of saving the brothers anyway?
    Agh! The reason above. Damn it! Here "Because he doesn't want to be like his brothers, heartless. It's a war of ideologies between Sanji and his brothers."
    Can they even feel "gratitude" or "feel bad for what they did" since Reiju says they lack emotions.
    I guess "humiliated" would be the right word to say if they were saved by Sanji.
    What is a bounty? A miserable pile of beri. (reference to Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night)

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    I wanna quote one of most intellectual person on NB:
    What even?

The least you can do is use proper grammar if you're gonna take a shot at someone's intellect lmfao.

Last edited by ToshiZO; 02-16-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ToshiZO View Post
    What even?

The least you can do is use proper grammar if you're gonna take a shot at someone's intellect lmfao.
    where did I take shots at your intellect???

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    OK.

They are off guard?

Well, Zoldycks are...... boring.

Because he doesn't want to be like his brothers, heartless. It's a war of ideologies between Sanji and his brothers.

Did Sanji say "I want to live!"? He expressed his desire of wanting to return to that warm comfy life with a family who were born from other mothers.

Yes, Sanji wants, and I said why above.

It's his family and he will save them despite what they did. The reason again like what I said above.

What does that mean?

Which chapter?

Agh! The reason above. Damn it! Here "Because he doesn't want to be like his brothers, heartless. It's a war of ideologies between Sanji and his brothers."

I guess "humiliated" would be the right word to say if they were saved by Sanji.

What is a bounty? A miserable pile of beri. (reference to Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night)
    The zoldycks are better than any group in OP.....

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    where did I take shots at your intellect???
    I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to percieve that statement if not sarcasm.

Not like it's accurate anyway half the fandom right now is disappointed with Sanji for a reason, has nothing to do with this little Zoro vs Sanji thing you have going on in your head.

Half the complaints are from Sanji fans. The thread starter if you hadn't noticed was a huge Vinsmoke supporter specifically ichiji, but was disappointed, all of this is criticism/ frustration reflecting on the actions of characters in current chapters. So where's the salt?

Status
    May 2012
    Depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Masa View Post
    The Zoldycks are better than any group in OP.
    I dunno. I dropped HxH.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Awards Showcase

You're not making much sense. The fundamental reason Sanji even ended up in this situation is because he wanted to save everyone, so you are producing utter nonsense. Originally Sanji even completely refused to go with Capone on Zou, however in the end he had no other option. Since then the only thing he has done is trying to keep everyone he cared about safe and make the best out of a situation that's on all sides disadvantageous for him.

Sanji never said either that he wanted to live...he said he wanted to go back to the Sunny. It was an emotional moment reminiscent of Robin's proclamation of wanting to live on Enies Lobbies, however most Strawhats had such moment and that doesn't take away that the inherent issues are different. Robin had an existential crisis as people considered her existence a crime, just being born was her fault. In the case of Sanji it's related to his family, not living up to the expectations that were placed upon him. So apparently just showing emotions, which is a recurrent phenomenon in the series and with extension the real world, is being gay?

Yes he made it clear he doesn't care about his brothers, but he does care about his sister and it's kinda hard to separate the two. Also no matter how badly they treated him, they are still his family and that creates a certain type of bond. It's really easy for us to say about a fictional character with whom we have barely any emotional connection that the has to leave his family die a horrible death because they treated him badly. For Sanji himself however the situation is quite differently. Not to mention it would be quite uncharacteristically for any Strawhat to not be bothered by something like this as that would require quite a strong sense of mercilessness. To be honest it would have been worrisome if Sanji didn't worry at all.

And yeah I'm also quite disappointed that the Vinsmokes are apparently being lured into the trap so easily, however that's the result of their prejudice. The same prejudice that says that you can't trust pirates, but also that pirates are by definition an unruly and chaotic bunch and thus far too stupid to pull off an elaborate trap like this. There's very well a reason as why BM didn't just take by force what she wanted and is putting in all this effort: the Germa 66 are a highly trained and disciplined army. Attacking them recklessly could have yielded catastrophic results.

I really don't get this nonsensical rant of yours as there is little Sanji could have done differently as he has been pushed with his back to the wall from the start. It's also rather disturbing how easily you can talk about the potential slaughter of your own siblings.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

I thought you liked Ichiji? Anyway the thing i find funny about the Vinsmoke is how they say they dislike pirates, yet they are willing to become Big Mom's subordinate and use her flag(and fame) to avoid their north blue enemies. Are they that scary or what?

Status
    Apr 2011
    I will be responding to all
    training ASAP

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I thought you liked Ichiji? Anyway the thing i find funny about the Vinsmoke is how they say they dislike pirates, yet they are willing to become Big Mom's subordinate and use her flag(and fame) to avoid their north blue enemies. Are they that scary or what?
    I'm holding out that they're not that clueless. They're surrounded by Homies rn so hopefully Oda salvages that by making this them putting on airs.

▓★ In ANIME World ★▓ Relostar Devil's Avatar

Status
    Dec 2012
    Inside DEVILS World

So you want sanji to run away since he is reunited with luffy? Baratie people are still hostages if he would do that!! Read full chapters before posting on one panel....