Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Chidori can never beat Rasengan [ which is why Sasuke fails at the end ]

Guys i'm sorry if the title is misleading but what i meant by Sasuke failing at the end was how he wan't able to get through/penetrate the Rasengan. I didn't want to make my title long so i made it like that - sorry.

In this thread, i will carefully explain what Rasengan is and why Sasuke couldn't get through it during every match.

The Rasengan was created by Minato Namikaze, which he based on the Tailed Beast Ball. He spent three years creating the Rasengan, which he intended it to be the highest form of shape transformation.
    Minato was always praised of being an extremely rare prodigy, and for a prodigy to make & consider such a jutsu the to be the highest form of shape transformation already gives us an idea of how complex it is.

SIDENOTE
    Rasengan's shape is consistent from user to user, its size varies from only barely large enough to be noticeable to much larger than the user's hand. With greater experience with the Rasengan comes a larger size.

Jiraiya describes the Rasengan as stronger than the Chidori, a statement that Sasuke Uchiha concurs with after comparing the damage caused by the two attacks.
    Here, you will see the changes in behavior & expression of Sasuke that agonizes him till the end

You can see Sasuke's smug face after comparing their blows on the front side of the tank.

This is after seeing the rear part of the tank:

This shows that Sasuke admitted defeat & have grown jealous towards Naruto

Here's a panel that shows Sasuke grumbling over his full powered chidori for not getting through the rasengan:

and then we see Sasuke thinking of that day again:

It shows that the Rasengan will be pose a problem for Sasuke as it clearly superior.

3. Okay, now that we're done with Sasuke's point of view, we'll go on with what Kakashi has to say about the rasengan & his in depth explanation of how it actually works.

Kakashi, when encountering the rasengan was so shocking that he was almost in disbelief:

Even to the point of saying that it would have killed Sasuke:

Rasengan consists of three main factors:

• Rotation
    • Power
    • Containment

Explanation:

On contact, the Rasengan grinds into its target, propels them along the Rasengan's trajectory - either away from the user or into the ground beneath them - and at some point bursts, causing severe damage at the point of contact.
    Rasengan will grind the target/object and propel it in rotating motion. Another way of saying this is that no matter how much of a power jutsu you throw at it, the rasengans work is to grind it and throw it back, causing a circular explosion. Same goes for the tailed beast bomb. A perfect example would be the father-son rasengan in boruto;

or this:

and also the reason why Indra's arrow failed:

Without a doubt, Indra's arrow didn't loose because it was lacking in power, in fact it might have been more power than the rasenshuriken due to the bijuu chakra, it was simply a bad match up given the rasengans instructions.

But, there is one thing that's unfair for Naruto even though a simple rasengan > chidori. The Rasengan is an incomplete jutsu. Why ? Because it lacks change in chakra nature unlike the chidori. The reason why Kakashi created Raikiri was because he being a genius himself didn't posses the skill to incorporate it.

scan:

Kakashi started to train Naruto only because Naruto was able to master the Rasengan, and had the requirements to create the new super jutsu. And Naruto did that, he was the only shinobi who accomplished the 4th hokage's legacy.

So now that Naruto has completed the jutsu, why doesn't he use it as a final blow ? Is it because that it's so powerful that it would obliterate Sasuke or simply wants to use the rasengan as it is ? Please do not troll and give out your opinion on this - Thank you.

Last edited by L O S T; 03-18-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    If you're going to reply,
    prepare for this heat, no more
    holding back from you shits!
    ;]

Re: Chidori can never beat Rasengan [ which is why Sasuke fails at the end ]

You people are so dumb with this...

Rasengan is suppose to be stronger therefore he is suppose to win but he doesn't... why?

Because sasuke chidori is so strong it's equivalent to it's superior nature.

Rasengan has NEVER won yet people look at the fact that chidori isn't even suppose to tie if rasengan is superior lmao idiocy.

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Robin View Post

Rasengan is suppose to be stronger therefore he is suppose to win but he doesn't... why?

You've just proven that you're an idiot who doesn't pay attention. What ****ing superior nature does the rasengan have? Asspull release?

Rasengan has NEVER won yet people look at the fact that chidori isn't even suppose to tie if rasengan is superior lmao idiocy.
    Stop with the insults, read the thread instead, it explains why.

Last edited by L O S T; 03-18-2017 at 05:06 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    ;]

You're a full hearted fool if you believe Sasuke is the one to be looking down upon.

If you're stating Naruto's rasengan is so much better then why aren't you looking at the fact that Naruto has never won the clash even when he has:

More chakra
    Power
    Etc.

Lmao Sasuke chidori is greater because it can even tie such a jutsu and not get blown away.

Kakashi could say a rasengan is greater than a little nail but if the nail never loses and they always end in a stalemate then that's stupid to say rasengan > chidori

Status
    Apr 2014
    ;]

Naruto did in fact use 2 WRS AROUND TWO TBB TIMES RAW NATURE CHAKRA FROM THE KYUUBI

Lol Naruto TBB were more OP because he has many advantages stacked again basically one chidori strike. Sasuke used that to create a single strike.

Naruto on a norm does explosions mixing all the other factors in...sure sasuke had 8.5 bijuu but he still didn't lose or win that clash.

With regular chidori or rasengan he still doesn't lose

Sasuke has never lost a clashed against rasengan. To say it's inferior is just stupid.

Status
    Nov 2016
    This user has no status.

huh? base chidori strength is measured by the users chakra. base rasengan has to stack other shiit on top to remain relevant. if sasuke stacked his as well it's only because sasuke himself doesn't have the chakra power to make chidori stronger. (purely assumption based upon the LAST feats)

Last edited by Amenotejikara; 03-18-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Status
    May 2015
    This user has no status.

It's not suppose to because of the simple fact it's a TTB in base form.. Once that statement was made by KBee, the rasengan was downplayed..
    No1 should be clashin with the rasengan at all.. The Naruto proceeded to make a TTB in his hand an clash with the chidori which is BS because it's pure/raw NE.. (You're suppose to die if your on the receiving end)

UZUMAKI NAURTO: MAXIMUM NERF

Status
    dəˈprāvd

You're a full hearted fool if you believe Sasuke is the one to be looking down upon.
    And how am i looking down upon Sasuke ?

If you're stating Naruto's rasengan is so much better then why aren't you looking at the fact that Naruto has never won the clash even when he has:

More chakra
    Power
    Etc.
    Are you an idiot ? The rasengan isn't a jab like chidori, it propels the target as i've stated in the original post.

Lmao Sasuke chidori is greater because it can even tie such a jutsu and not get blown away.
    Hey dumbass, wtf are you talking about ? Show me a ****ing scan where Sasuke's chidori stays active after a naruto vs sasuke clash. It gets blown away by the rasengan, & since when does the rasengan remains active after a blow? What kind ignorance is this? I didn't put the scans up there for show. I mentioned the whole grinding and propelling thing in it as well.

Kakashi could say a rasengan is greater than a little nail but if the nail never loses and they always end in a stalemate then that's stupid to say rasengan > chidori
    Irrelevant

Naruto did in fact use 2 WRS AROUND TWO TBB TIMES RAW NATURE CHAKRA FROM THE KYUUBI

Lol Naruto TBB were more OP because he has many advantages stacked again basically one chidori strike. Sasuke used that to create a single strike.

Naruto on a norm does explosions mixing all the other factors in...sure sasuke had 8.5 bijuu but he still didn't lose or win that clash.

With regular chidori or rasengan he still doesn't lose

Sasuke has never lost a clashed against rasengan. To say it's inferior is just stupid.
    Bro, it's obvious that you're just ignoring the statements that I've provided. You post your own opinion, and i stand with mine.

Last edited by L O S T; 03-18-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Quote Originally Posted by Amenotejikara View Post
    huh? base chidori strength is measured by the users chakra. base rasengan has to stack other shiit on top to remain relevant. if sasuke stacked his as well it's only because sasuke himself doesn't have the chakra power to make chidori stronger. (purely assumption based upon the LAST feats)
    That's the whole point of the thread, Naruto has what Sasuke lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Rinne View Post
    It's not suppose to because of the simple fact it's a TTB in base form.. Once that statement was made by KBee, the rasengan was downplayed..
    No1 should be clashin with the rasengan at all.. The Naruto proceeded to make a TTB in his hand an clash with the chidori which is BS because it's pure/raw NE.. (You're suppose to die if your on the receiving end)

UZUMAKI NAURTO: MAXIMUM NERF
    sorry but i can't seem to understand this part. Please explain in further detail.

Status

Great thread.

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Quote Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
    Great thread.
    thanks man, appreciate it. I'm happy that at least one of you guys can understand it. Seriously, it's not a hate thread, where in the **** did i downplay Sasuke. I mentioned the reason why Sasuke couldn't get through the rasengan & people start hating on it.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Don't become an example.

Superior nature?

Status
    Jul 2014
    -Raging Demon-

Awards Showcase

When they make a contact both explode. So no one is superior to another.

Rasengan if it makes a contact on the target let say human body, it can make full of its destructive property on the target body, cutting on cellular level.

But when it comes to contact with other destructive for e, it will explode from the clash.

Actually Rasengan works like TBB. A compose of chakra that being compress and rotate at high speed

Last edited by Ansatsuken; 03-18-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    I got two ice cream cones at
    all times. one possibility is
    that ill share it, the other
    possibility is that I eat it.

I thought its been established and now considered common sense that chidori was kakashi's attempt at making a rasengan.

by design rasengan is far more powerful but chidori gets its edge on how it is used.

So both are superior to the other based on how it is applied.

you want a quick and piercing, go with chidori

you want to destroy everything in your path, pick rasengan

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Quote Originally Posted by Ansatsuken View Post
    When they make a contact both explode. So no one is superior to another.
    Yeah man but the point that i'm making is that should Rasenshuriken be utilized during the final clash instead of the rasengan since it's not a complete jutsu ?

Rasengan if it makes a contact on the target let say human body, it can make full of its destructive property on the target body, cutting on cellular level.
    Correction bro, that's rasenshuriken

But when it comes to contact with other destructive for e, it will explode from the clash.

Actually Rasengan works like TBB. A compose of chakra that being compress and rotate at high speed

Status
    dəˈprāvd

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingcactus View Post
    I thought its been established and now considered common sense that chidori was kakashi's attempt at making a rasengan.
    Agreed, i posted those to get members acknowledge the rasengan. The real question lies below.

by design rasengan is far more powerful but chidori gets its edge on how it is used.
    Chidori has its advantages but i made this thread to make members aware why Chidori couldn't get through the Rasengan, since its a jab & why an explosion occurs during the clash. Seriously, why aren't people answering my question ?

So both are superior to the other based on how it is applied.

you want a quick and piercing, go with chidori

you want to destroy everything in your path, pick rasengan
    agreed too

Status
    Jul 2014
    -Raging Demon-

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by L O S T View Post
    Yeah man but the point that i'm making is that should Rasenshuriken be utilized during the final clash instead of the rasengan since it's not a complete jutsu ?

Correction bro, that's rasenshuriken

How about Rasengan and Chidori clashed at VOTE 2 when both causing a big explosion and put NaruSasu into paralympic worth individual/candidate

Last edited by Ansatsuken; 03-18-2017 at 05:52 AM.

Status
    dəˈprāvd

How about Rasengan and Chidori clashed at VOTE 2 when both causing a big explosion and put NaruSasu into paralympic worth individual/candidate
    when did that happen? Naruto was still standing after Kakashi caught him.

Status
    Apr 2014
    ;]

Chidori > rasengan

Minato > Itachi

Status
    Jul 2014
    -Raging Demon-

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by L O S T View Post
    when did that happen? Naruto was still standing after Kakashi caught him.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»