Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 149
  1. #1
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar

    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Mokuton
     

    Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quick question does big Mom have to make contact to grip your soul, and what are her close/long distance attacks like?



    They accidentally Cross paths 5 Kms off shore.

    Big Mom thinking it's regular Marines laugh it off

    Akainu noticing who it was attacks with the intent to kill to start it off, big Mom following with the same intention.

    Who wins? Why?
     
         
    Last edited by Hashirama Senjuu; 04-16-2017 at 07:39 AM.

  2. #2
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar

    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,074
    Location
    Portugal
    in life itself we never die,
    we just respawn. plus ,i
    wonder if any1 will miss me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    dude, we haven't seen anything from big mom yet lol,i'll never understand these threads lol.
     
         

  3. #3
    Mr Prince Sanji Vinsmoke III's Avatar

    Status
    Sanji Vinsmoke III is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25,689
    Location
    Chocolate Island
    When you die, that is when
    life truly begins. This is all
    but a big test, this life on
    earth.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    dude, we haven't seen anything from big mom yet lol,i'll never understand these threads lol.
    Thread
    ./
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,679
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Big mam destroys him. We already saw WB in his weakest state beat akainu unconscious and he never returned to WB again.


    Beats him so badly that he buried him underground never showing his face to fight the old dying man again. So Big mam clearly smashes this guy in her healthiest state.

    In b4 a moron brings one scan of akainu attack WB falling to the ground of a heart attack while akainu uses the opportunity to attack him yet next couple of pages WB beats him silly.
     
         

  5. #5
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar

    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    dude, we haven't seen anything from big mom yet lol,i'll never understand these threads lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji Vinsmoke III View Post
    Thread
    ./
    Funny shes been shown to siphon her opponents life by taking their soul on contact. She can use other people's soul to give life to non living objects to use for slaves. She can use her own soul to create humanoid blobs that attack and absorb others souls on contact. Using her own soul to put in non living objects like fire and thunderclouds she has made Zeus and prometheus which can cause severe storms and fire.

    So we haven't seen anything from her? Huh funny could've fooled me by how much I've see
     
         

  6. #6
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar

    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    Big mam destroys him. We already saw WB in his weakest state beat akainu unconscious and he never returned to WB again.


    Beats him so badly that he buried him underground never showing his face to fight the old dying man again. So Big mam clearly smashes this guy in her healthiest state.

    In b4 a moron brings one scan of akainu attack WB falling to the ground of a heart attack while akainu uses the opportunity to attack him yet next couple of pages WB beats him silly.
    He's not unconscious there tho.....
     
         

  7. #7
    Simple Logic Vandenre1ch's Avatar

    Status
    Vandenre1ch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    BM & Akainu can go either way with odds tipping in favor of Akainu. Even Oda said Akainu can tussle with the yonkos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    Big mam destroys him. We already saw WB in his weakest state beat akainu unconscious and he never returned to WB again.


    Beats him so badly that he buried him underground never showing his face to fight the old dying man again. So Big mam clearly smashes this guy in her healthiest state.

    In b4 a moron brings one scan of akainu attack WB falling to the ground of a heart attack while akainu uses the opportunity to attack him yet next couple of pages WB beats him silly.
    Yeah...even though there was water under the ice which means he should've feel into the water & drowned. Lets ignore Akainu holding back stalemating a weakened WB & only focus on the sneak attack. Its great being selective & spiteful right?
     
         

  8. #8
    Punk Hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Punk Hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57,419
    Location
    The road so far.
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    I wanted to say "inb4 Rikudou Tobi makes a fool of himself" but it looks like that ship has sailed.

    We haven't seen anything from Big Mom to make a completely accurate verdict, but my gut tells me Akainu high-extreme diff.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,679
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    He's not unconscious there tho.....
    I'm sure he was unconscious otherwise why wait until Blackbeard arrives, finish off Wb, then fights Sengoku to get up from underground? Because what you're telling me is that Akainu was a coward and ran away from an old dying weakened Yonkou despite his position in the Navy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandenre1ch View Post
    Yeah...even though there was water under the ice which means he should've feel into the water & drowned. Lets ignore Akainu holding back stalemating a weakened WB & only focus on the sneak attack. Its great being selective & spiteful right?
    Intersting, so Akainu was exactly in the same place the Vice admirals fell during WB onslaught? Hey, I'll tell you what we can ignore. This stupid bold part you just spouted out here. Because even a complete retard knows that akainu never made any statment about holding back or showed it considering that he burned half his face off and attacked WB when he was on his knees coughing out blood.
    Akainu the absolute justice, holding back, somehow makes sense to you? Tried to kill Colby, tried to kill Luffy, already killed Ace, and that's holding back to your dumbass?
    Stupid fanboy stfu and get real.
     
         
    Last edited by Rikudou Tobi; 04-16-2017 at 04:46 PM.

  10. #10
    Punk Hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Punk Hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57,419
    Location
    The road so far.
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    I'm sure he was unconscious otherwise why wait until Blackbeard arrives, finish off Wb, then fights Sengoku to get up from underground? Because what you're telling me is that Akainu was a coward and ran away from an old dying weakened Yonkou despite his position in the Navy?
    Melting through the ground isn't exactly fast.
     
         

  11. #11
    Simple Logic Vandenre1ch's Avatar

    Status
    Vandenre1ch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    I'm sure he was unconscious otherwise why wait until Blackbeard arrives, finish off Wb, then fights Sengoku to get up from underground? Because what you're telling me is that Akainu was a coward and ran away from an old dying weakened Yonkou despite his position in the Navy?

    Intersting, so Akainu was exactly in the same place the Vice admirals fell during WB onslaught? Hey, I'll tell you what we can ignore. This stupid bold part you just spouted out here. Because even a complete retard knows that akainu never made any statment about holding back or showed it considering that he burned half his face off and attacked WB when he was on his knees coughing out blood.
    Akainu the absolute justice, holding back, somehow makes sense to you? Tried to kill Colby, tried to kill Luffy, already killed Ace, and that's holding back to your dumbass?
    Stupid fanboy stfu and get real.
    So its ok for you to claim a Half Dead WB>Akainu and not be a yonkou fanboy? Where was the island changing DF awakening fro Akainu? Oh yeah, nowhere. Akainu was also trying to protect the platform & the city from WB & he directly told WB to stop attacking the city & even abandoned the fight to stop one of WB's quake punches from hitting the platform along with Kizaru & Aokiji.
     
         

  12. #12
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar

    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    I'm sure he was unconscious otherwise why wait until Blackbeard arrives, finish off Wb, then fights Sengoku to get up from underground? Because what you're telling me is that Akainu was a coward and ran away from an old dying weakened Yonkou despite his position in the Navy?

    Intersting, so Akainu was exactly in the same place the Vice admirals fell during WB onslaught? Hey, I'll tell you what we can ignore. This stupid bold part you just spouted out here. Because even a complete retard knows that akainu never made any statment about holding back or showed it considering that he burned half his face off and attacked WB when he was on his knees coughing out blood.
    Akainu the absolute justice, holding back, somehow makes sense to you? Tried to kill Colby, tried to kill Luffy, already killed Ace, and that's holding back to your dumbass?
    Stupid fanboy stfu and get real.
    I don't know you would have to ask Oda. He's definitely not unconscious though because he says 'koff blast you while he's falling'.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,679
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandenre1ch View Post
    So its ok for you to claim a Half Dead WB>Akainu and not be a yonkou fanboy? Where was the island changing DF awakening fro Akainu? Oh yeah, nowhere. Akainu was also trying to protect the platform & the city from WB & he directly told WB to stop attacking the city & even abandoned the fight to stop one of WB's quake punches from hitting the platform along with Kizaru & Aokiji.
    I'm going to disect your stupidity here because I can see how thickheaded you are in understanding critical objective thinking and you only think subjectively.

    1. There is not island changing awakening here, especially when against his equal (kuzan) he was only able to make half the island that way. And for a logia, that is not called an awakening. Crocodile was doing the same shit in alabasta. Half the island changing to his element is just akainu exerting all of his devil fruit powers against an opponent that is on par with him.

    2. Akainu exerting his element to that extent is not going to happen to a opponent that can destroyed the island along with the seaboard in his weakened state. He is completely overpowered. Akainu can't do this here with one attack.



    -You don't know what Akainu's awakening is and you're too hasty to assume that he has an awakening in the first place. Changing the environment to your element is not a logia awakening, that's more of a paramythia if anything.

    3. Akainu did not try to protect the plateform the whole time, he did it until the seastone walls were already up before WB can destroy the plateform. Once the walls were up, he immediately went after WB, Luffy, and Ace.
     
         
    Last edited by Rikudou Tobi; 04-16-2017 at 05:38 PM.

  14. #14
    Punk Hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Punk Hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57,419
    Location
    The road so far.
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    -Akainu exerting his element to that extent is not going to happen to a opponent that can destroyed the island along with the seaboard in his weakened state. He is completely overpowered. Akainu can't do this here with one attack.



    So what? Those Quakes didn't hurt anybody. What's Whitebeard gonna do, tilt Akainu to death? Stagger him until he passes away? Doflamingo was standing there in the tilting air like nothing was happening to him. WB making a quake reach that far means nothing when it's not actually able to hurt Akainu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    I don't know you would have to ask Oda. He's definitely not unconscious though because he says 'koff blast you while he's falling'.
    According to Varia Rikudou, Akainu avoided falling into the water while out cold.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,679
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    I don't know you would have to ask Oda. He's definitely not unconscious though because he says 'koff blast you while he's falling'.
    So you're saying that he was concuss and not unconscious? Well like you said we have to ask Oda, because to me it seemed like he was slipping in and out of consciousness and that's why he was underground in the first place. But whatever we all have opinions anyway.
     
         

  16. #16
    Simple Logic Vandenre1ch's Avatar

    Status
    Vandenre1ch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    I'm going to disect your stupidity here because I can see how thickheaded you are in understanding critical objective thinking and you only think subjectively.

    1. There is not island changing awakening here, especially when against his equal (kuzan) he was only able to make half the island that way. And for a logia, that is not called an awakening. Crocodile was doing the same shit in alabasta. Half the island changing to his element is just akainu exerting all of his devil fruit powers against an opponent that is on par with him.

    2. Akainu exerting his element to that extent is not going to happen to a opponent that can destroyed the island along with the seaboard in his weakened state. He is completely overpowered. Akainu can't do this here with one attack.



    -You don't know what Akainu's awakening is and you're too hasty to assume that he has an awakening in the first place. Changing the environment to your element is not a logia awakening, that's more of a paramythia if anything.

    3. Akainu did not try to protect the plateform the whole time, he did it until the seastone walls were already up before WB can destroy the plateform. Once the walls were up, he immediately went after WB, Luffy, and Ace.
    Such hostility with very selective memory.....

    Why would the admirals abandon their fights to stop WB's quake punch from damaging the platform if the walls that could stop them were already up? Because they did that BEFORE the walls came up. Aokiji even said "They should hurry up with the wall." & Akainu said "They can't because of your damn ice!"

    And you're using destruction to say one guy is on another level? If that's the case, Eustass Kidd is currently one of the strongest cause his magnet ability has the potential to flip islands & cause tsunamis. Was anyone hurt by WB's ocean tilt? No. Even fodder made it out unharmed.......Akainu was easily stalemating WB & keep using trivial stuff & a sneak attack to say otherwise. Stop being selective.

    Way to ignore what I said about Oda & Akainu which refutes everything you say.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,679
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandenre1ch View Post
    Such hostility with very selective memory.....

    Why would the admirals abandon their fights to stop WB's quake punch from damaging the platform if the walls that could stop them were already up? Because they did that BEFORE the walls came up. Aokiji even said "They should hurry up with the wall." & Akainu said "They can't because of your damn ice!"
    Did you not read or you're too illiterate to read what I said?

    3. Akainu did not try to protect the platform the whole time, he did it until the seastone walls were already up before WB can destroy the platform. Once the walls were up, he immediately went after WB, Luffy, and Ace.
    ^You literally repeated everything I said with a different wording.

    And you're using destruction to say one guy is on another level? If that's the case, Eustass Kidd is currently one of the strongest cause his magnet ability has the potential to flip islands & cause tsunamis. Was anyone hurt by WB's ocean tilt? No. Even fodder made it out unharmed.......Akainu was easily stalemating WB & keep using trivial stuff & a sneak attack to say otherwise. Stop being selective.
    1. Besides Eustass kid hinted as the strongest, potential has nothing to do with it. Especially when Eustass Kidd never flipped an island, caused tsunami, or even hinted to be able to do it in the first place. So again, you keep assuming with your childish little subjective thoughts. THINK OBJECTIVELY FOR ONCE.

    2.Was akainu's land changing fight killing anyone? No, so why are you comparing destructive power exerted at the isalnd and ocean being compared to attacks being focused on people?
    WB isn't going to kill his own men to show off his power, that defeats the purpose of the war. He told his men that once he gets Ace, they should all leave as his last and final order because he was going to destroy the whole island along with him in it.

    3. Akainu didn't stalemate anything. He waited for WB to fall down coughing blood just to attack him. Basically kicking while he was already down. That's not called stalemating, it's called being a pussy.


    What akainu did there is like a 5 year old that kicked an already shot-beaten old man that's on the floor.

    WB also smashing akainu so hard that he buried him underground is not called a stalemate either, it's called getting your ass whooped. WB literally put Akainu down before and after Blackbeards arrival.

    So if you're gonna keep saying more stupid stuff like this that completely contradicts the manga, I'm ignoring everything else you're saying. Because it's stupid.
    Way to ignore what I said about Oda & Akainu which refutes everything you say.
    If you're talking about Akainu completing one piece in a year then that craps been debunked by Oda again when he said Kaidou one on one would surely win because that would include Akainu as well. Learn to keep author character built up away from what's already been proven factual. And that's any yonkou including Big mam beating Akainu's ass like no tomorrow.
     
         

  18. #18
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar

    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Sick WB > Marine ford akainu in a 1 on 1. WB basically already won despite tussling with basically everyone already lol.

    Prime WB > Prime anyone but maybe the pirate king.
     
         

  19. #19
    Punk Hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Punk Hazard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57,419
    Location
    The road so far.
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama Senjuu View Post
    Sick WB > Marine ford akainu in a 1 on 1. WB basically already won despite tussling with basically everyone already lol.

    Prime WB > Prime anyone but maybe the pirate king.
    LMAO no he's not dude. Sick WB caught a heart attack and couldn't defend himself against fodder. Sick WB plus magma meteors=dead WB.

    Sick WB's body isn't keeping up with his power, or Akainu's.
     
         

  20. #20
    Simple Logic Vandenre1ch's Avatar

    Status
    Vandenre1ch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Big Mom vs marineford akainu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    Did you not read or you're too illiterate to read what I said?


    ^You literally repeated everything I said with a different wording.


    1. Besides Eustass kid hinted as the strongest, potential has nothing to do with it. Especially when Eustass Kidd never flipped an island, caused tsunami, or even hinted to be able to do it in the first place. So again, you keep assuming with your childish little subjective thoughts. THINK OBJECTIVELY FOR ONCE.

    2.Was akainu's land changing fight killing anyone? No, so why are you comparing destructive power exerted at the isalnd and ocean being compared to attacks being focused on people?
    WB isn't going to kill his own men to show off his power, that defeats the purpose of the war. He told his men that once he gets Ace, they should all leave as his last and final order because he was going to destroy the whole island along with him in it.

    3. Akainu didn't stalemate anything. He waited for WB to fall down coughing blood just to attack him. Basically kicking while he was already down. That's not called stalemating, it's called being a pussy.


    What akainu did there is like a 5 year old that kicked an already shot-beaten old man that's on the floor.

    WB also smashing akainu so hard that he buried him underground is not called a stalemate either, it's called getting your ass whooped. WB literally put Akainu down before and after Blackbeards arrival.

    So if you're gonna keep saying more stupid stuff like this that completely contradicts the manga, I'm ignoring everything else you're saying. Because it's stupid.

    If you're talking about Akainu completing one piece in a year then that craps been debunked by Oda again when he said Kaidou one on one would surely win because that would include Akainu as well. Learn to keep author character built up away from what's already been proven factual. And that's any yonkou including Big mam beating Akainu's ass like no tomorrow.
    I said Akainu was trying to protect the platform & you said no becuase of the wall. I refuted that & hell if I know why you said what you did.

    You being an idiot is 100% confirmed with your "manga facts" rambling. Just another idiot that thinks his flawed opinion is a fact.

    WB swung his gura empowered bisento with both hands & Akainu stopped it with one leg & his hands in his pockets. That was before any heart attacks. Yeah...Akainu would get destroyed in a real fight.....

    Oda said Akainu would become PK within a year because he is THAT strong. That means he would get pass the other yonkou which directly says he is yonko tier(yonko tier...admiral tier...same thing). More evidence of your idiocy is that you say "What you say is debunked cause Kaidou is the strongest." Oda made that comment about Akainu AFTER Kaidou was revealed. By your logic, no one is capable of stopping Kaidou because he is the strongest. Kaidou being the strongest & unbeatable are two different things.
     
         

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •