Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»

Status
    Jun 2014
    When you don't need red eyes
    to solo.

Awards Showcase

Clarifying the Jougan from the BS source

Since there was a few threads misinterpreting the information, lemme clear it out. One of the best animators for Boruto stated in his personal blog, that the official name for Boruto's Dojutsu was called: 'Jougan'

That's more or less confirmed in the Anime too, except it was vague.

However, the animator stated that there's no point in thinking much of Boruto's Dojutsu because the main author hasn't fully developed what he wants to do with it yet (in regards to it being at an early stage of development).

He then thinks that Boruto's eye powers can see evil chakra, which he compared to Naruto's emotion sensing, and that he can visualize it due to his Byakugan connection. That was just his interpretation. It isn't really confirmed on what it can due fully, yet. He also said something about the Dojutsu being connected to the Otsutsuki dimension, what-ever that means again.

Anyway I'm just clearing this out.

Status
    Mar 2016
    Sūn Wùkōng

Re: Clarifying the Jougan from the BS source

123fire is still 123filler smh, I ain't surprised.

Status
    Jun 2014
    to solo.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Mori Jin View Post
    Just clearing this out again for the people who misinterpreted information from these wack threads:

> Toneri knows about Boruto's Dojutsu, which he called the Jougan. If you think about the logic for a second, Boruto's eye isn't something new in the lore of the story, because Toneri knows about the Dojutsu.

Did anyone ask themselves how this is possible? OH. That's right, because it's probably connected to Hamura's lineage.

Just FYI for people who don't use context clues! This Dojutsu has no correlation to the Byakugan, or the Tenseigan, nor does it have a connection with Naruto's Kyuubi.

The author did confirm that this Dojutsu is not supposed to be a Byakugan/Tenseigan, but it's definitely connected to Hamura's lineage. Toneri assures this himself.

Again just clearing this up for people.

Status
    May 2013
    I don't have the ability to
    distinguish trolls. Be a lamb
    and help me by not being one.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Mori Jin View Post
    And about the people who rode the 123filler-canon, *sighs*

☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Dubious's Avatar

Status
    Jan 2016
    The voice of Madara

Sorry I'm with 123 canon on this.

Status

That's only your interpretation of it. Not a clarification from a official translator or anything like that.

Status
    Jun 2014
    to solo.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by HyuugaHeir View Post
    And about the people who rode the 123filler-canon, *sighs*
    The funny thing about 123filler's thread is that they are saying that Boruto's Dojutsu doesn't come from Hinata, which is half true because it was actually said that his Dojutsu isn't a Byakugan (or a Tenseigan). However, at the same time Boruto's eye has no connection to the Kyuubi's negative emotion sense.

That was just a comparison. lol

So in the end no one really won, except the obvious realization that Boruto's eye comes from his connection to Hinata's Hamura linage.

People are stupid as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    That's only your interpretation of it. Not a clarification from a official translator or anything like that.
    That's the confirmed information. You wouldn't know anything about the truth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
    Sorry I'm with 123 canon on this.
    I'll be posting screen shots to clear it up even further. But I'm going to say this:

If you're using 123filler's information, then you're going to be disappointed in the end.

☯ |Investigator| ☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

Status
    Jul 2015
    All Hail Solo Princess
    Himawari! [HYUGA BASE!]
    [TAKA/OROCHI/KABUTO!]
    [GENETICS --------- MATTER!]

so it is just the dude's opinion and speculation due to not knowing what the top branch know or thought up of

Status
    May 2013

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    The funny thing about 123filler's thread is that they are saying that Boruto's Dojutsu doesn't come from Hinata, which is half true because it was actually said that his Dojutsu isn't a Byakugan (or a Tenseigan). However, at the same time Boruto's eye has no connection to the Kyuubi's negative emotion sense.

That was just a comparison. lol

So in the end no one really won, except the obvious realization that Boruto's eye comes from his connection to Hinata's Hamura linage.

People are stupid as ****.

That's the confirmed information. You wouldn't know anything about the truth though.
    Still, the obvious wasn't accepted by everybody which was expected. Let's just wait a bit longer

Status
    Jun 2014
    to solo.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
    so it is just the dude's opinion and speculation due to not knowing what the top branch know or thought up of
    Precisely. I don't know why people are taking what an animator says in regards to "specific" information in the same sentence when he confirms that the MAIN author hasn't developed the Dojutsu out.

But specifically this also brings out people who love to lie. You'll know who I'm talking about, he's bringing cancer to my thread as we speak.

Status
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

indra >>>>>> 123ova

Status
    May 2013

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    indra >>>>>> 123ova
    well this is canon.

Status
    Mar 2016
    Sūn Wùkōng

Just clearing this out again for the people who misinterpreted information from these wack threads:

> Toneri knows about Boruto's Dojutsu, which he called the Jougan. If you think about the logic for a second, Boruto's eye isn't something new in the lore of the story, because Toneri knows about the Dojutsu.

Did anyone ask themselves how this is possible? OH. That's right, because it's probably connected to Hamura's lineage.

Just FYI for people who don't use context clues! This Dojutsu has no correlation to the Byakugan, or the Tenseigan, nor does it have a connection with Naruto's Kyuubi.

The author did confirm that this Dojutsu is not supposed to be a Byakugan/Tenseigan, but it's definitely connected to Hamura's lineage. Toneri assures this himself.

Thanks for the info

Status
    Aug 2016
    Don't deflate me inflate me

Not really toneri could of just known based off some prophecy business like boy with the pure eyes will save the world

☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Dubious's Avatar

Status
    Jan 2016
    The voice of Madara

Hamura's lineage is Ouutuski lineage which orginated every dojutsu. Toneri knowing about it means nothing he probably knows more than the clan than anyone.

☯ |Investigator| ☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

Status
    Jul 2015
    All Hail Solo Princess
    Himawari! [HYUGA BASE!]
    [TAKA/OROCHI/KABUTO!]
    [GENETICS --------- MATTER!]

Precisely. I don't know why people are taking what an animator says in regards to "specific" information in the same sentence when he confirms that the MAIN author hasn't developed the Dojutsu out.

But specifically this also brings out people who love to lie. You'll know who I'm talking about, he's bringing cancer to my thread as we speak.
    we are basically still at the clueless stage of speculation when it comes to this eye

people who grasp anything on it are delusional people who want to believe his eye can somehow come into fruition if Hinata or even Hanabi wasn't his mother

that or are just overly scared on trying to downplay the eye due to their fanbase

some are even saying it won't get more abilities then what we saw so far

Status
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

Hamura's lineage is Ouutuski lineage which orginated every dojutsu. Toneri knowing about it means nothing he probably knows more than the clan than anyone.
    Dunbous keep reading this filler b$ manga...im just waiting for teh reall Naruto part 3...TOBIDARA !!

Status
    Jun 2013
    123canon

Stealing my threads like always are you? . Still waiting for the screenshots

Status
    Jun 2014
    to solo.

Awards Showcase

Here is the translation post. I'm clarifying this beforehand, because I know some people wouldn't understand in the context.

Animator:
    > He is an animator, mind you
    > Using his personal blog to talk about this, not his official art/post blog.
    > Speculating what his eye can do, without any real basis other than just assuming
    > Confirms that you shouldn't think much of Boruto's Dojutsu yet because the author hasn't developed it out yet.
    > Confirms that the eye will be explained in the future

I don't know why anyone is taking this shit seriously tho.

Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
    Stealing my threads like always are you? . Still waiting for the screenshots
    ^And I cancel out your fillers

Quote Originally Posted by HyuugaHeir View Post
    Still, the obvious wasn't accepted by everybody which was expected. Let's just wait a bit longer
    Doesn't matter what they think though. It's basically what's common sense and what's fan fiction lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagebee View Post
    Not really toneri could of just known based off some prophecy business like boy with the pure eyes will save the world
    Toneri would only know information based on the Hamura's lineage. He was raised in the moon.

Status
    Aug 2016
    Don't deflate me inflate me

Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
    we are basically still at the clueless stage of speculation when it comes to this eye

people who grasp anything on it are delusional people who want to believe his eye can somehow come into fruition if Hinata or even Hanabi wasn't his mother

that or are just overly scared on trying to downplay the eye due to their fanbase

some are even saying it won't get more abilities then what we saw so far
    Yeah what the dude said wasn't really new basically he was saying not that borutos eyes have byakugan abilities but that his eyes are much more than a regular byakugan which we already knew so nothing was learned other than boruto can see dark emotions

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»