Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,211
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    123canon
     

    I Love Sarada






    I Think Sarada is the most interesting character in the new generation. Boruto is meh and annoying. Mitsuki meh. but Sarada is very cool and i love her personality . There's Sasuke and Sakura in her. Her SHANAROOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAA from storm 4 gives me chills. Sarada has so much potential and her character in gaiden is very likable . in team 7 She's my favorite!

    Can't wait for more development later in the series for her.

    Note: I hate Ikemoto Sarada her changed her personality and appearance. what i said above was just about anime Sarada
     
         

  2. #2
    RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,141
    Location
    🦄
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    She defiantly turning out to be a well written character but its time for actual feats beyond taijutsu, superhuman strength and shurikens.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member NextGenNinja's Avatar

    Status
    NextGenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,000
    The Other Hokage
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by RastaGwanShot View Post
    She defiantly turning out to be a well written character but its time for actual feats beyond taijutsu, superhuman strength and shurikens.
    This. She needs to show fireball jutsu already.
     
         

  4. #4
    RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,141
    Location
    🦄
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by NextGenNinja View Post
    This. She needs to show fireball jutsu already.
    Yeah but I'm sure if sasuke was around from the beginning she would have no doubt been able to perform Katon with no problems. It isn't too late though, she has tons of potential for that and more.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Boruto Uzumaki's Avatar

    Status
    Boruto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    221
    Location
    Ruins of Konoha
    I'm still a shinobi!
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    You already know I've got Sarada under my genjutsu like Sakura to Sasuke. She's bae.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Taylabytes's Avatar

    Status
    Taylabytes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    146
    Location
    Somewhere out in space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    I am also very fond of Sarada and look forward to seeing her learn some proper Uchiha techniques, hopefully. In addition to Shikadai and Sumire, I'd say Sarada is my favourite character thus far. I, for some reason, really like the voice they picked for her. The voice actresses name is Kokoro Kikuchi. I think Kokoro means heart in Japanese, and isn't that just damn adorable.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Boruto Uzumaki's Avatar

    Status
    Boruto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    221
    Location
    Ruins of Konoha
    I'm still a shinobi!
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylabytes View Post
    I am also very fond of Sarada and look forward to seeing her learn some proper Uchiha techniques, hopefully. In addition to Shikadai and Sumire, I'd say Sarada is my favourite character thus far. I, for some reason, really like the voice they picked for her. The voice actresses name is Kokoro Kikuchi. I think Kokoro means heart in Japanese, and isn't that just damn adorable.
    It's okay.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member NextGenNinja's Avatar

    Status
    NextGenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,000
    The Other Hokage
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by RastaGwanShot View Post
    Yeah but I'm sure if sasuke was around from the beginning she would have no doubt been able to perform Katon with no problems. It isn't too late though, she has tons of potential for that and more.
    I don't doubt that and she has some jutsu in her profile that hasn't been seen yet. So, there's somethings to look forward to.
     
         

  9. #9
    Sasuke > Your Favourite. shelke's Avatar

    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,716
    Location
    Our Glorious Den!
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    What is she weeping about that triggered 2 Tomoe? Which arc is going on anyway?
     
         

  10. #10
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,211
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    123canon
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    What is she weeping about that triggered 2 Tomoe? Which arc is going on anyway?
    Gaiden arc and that's when she was reading a book about Uchiha
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylabytes View Post
    I am also very fond of Sarada and look forward to seeing her learn some proper Uchiha techniques, hopefully. In addition to Shikadai and Sumire, I'd say Sarada is my favourite character thus far. I, for some reason, really like the voice they picked for her. The voice actresses name is Kokoro Kikuchi. I think Kokoro means heart in Japanese, and isn't that just damn adorable.
    I agree when Sarada cried in the latest episode the voice actress made an excellent job
     
         

  11. #11
    Sasuke > Your Favourite. shelke's Avatar

    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,716
    Location
    Our Glorious Den!
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
    Gaiden arc and that's when she was reading a book about Uchiha
    The filler arc is over?
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Dgrayman's Avatar

    Status
    Dgrayman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,260
    pipe down my guy !
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    this thread was actually pretty good untill you said boruto was meh and annoying , anyways i don't like her, and i also dont dislike her i just dont care for her, i feel like they could have written SASUKE child better, she has no part of sasuke but the eyes, she is all sakura and that is not a good thing,
     
         
    Last edited by Dgrayman; 08-13-2017 at 12:55 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member chaos control's Avatar

    Status
    chaos control is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,555
    Everywhere and nowhere in the
    multiverse, ruling it!
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    What is she weeping about that triggered 2 Tomoe? Which arc is going on anyway?
    She doesn't have 2 tomoe yet. She only has 1 tomoe per eye.
     
         

  14. #14
    Spirit Detective Disaster's Avatar

    Status
    Disaster is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    460
    Location
    Otsutsuki planet
    "do you hate me
    now?"
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    dont we all love her
     
         

  15. #15
    Sasuke > Your Favourite. shelke's Avatar

    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,716
    Location
    Our Glorious Den!
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos control View Post
    She doesn't have 2 tomoe yet. She only has 1 tomoe per eye.
    Ah, that's the book's image reflected in her eye. I misread that.
     
         

  16. #16
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,211
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    123canon
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgrayman View Post
    this thread was actually pretty good untill you said boruto was meh and annoying , anyways i don't like her, and i also dont dislike her i just dont care for her, i feel like they could have written SASUKE child better, she has no part of sasuke but the eyes, she is all sakura and that is not a good thing,
    She does have Sasuke . You're too blind to see that
    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    The filler arc is over?
    It's not filler . It was confirmed by kishi that the academy arc is canon. And it was good
     
         

  17. #17
    Sasuke > Your Favourite. shelke's Avatar

    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,716
    Location
    Our Glorious Den!
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
    It's not filler . It was confirmed by kishi that the academy arc is canon. And it was good
    I thought the filler Gaiden arc was still ongoing? They added a lot of stuff that wasn't there in Gaiden manga.
     
         

  18. #18
    Son of the Morning Yahcob13's Avatar

    Status
    Yahcob13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,717
    Behold the power of Love
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    She reminds me of Karin.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Dgrayman's Avatar

    Status
    Dgrayman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,260
    pipe down my guy !
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
    She does have Sasuke . You're too blind to see that


    It's not filler . It was confirmed by kishi that the academy arc is canon. And it was good
    , where shanarroooooo
     
         

  20. #20
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,211
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    123canon
     

    Re: I Love Sarada

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I thought the filler Gaiden arc was still ongoing? They added a lot of stuff that wasn't there in Gaiden manga.
    Gaiden arc started last week . The filler was just the library and Chocho flashback
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •