Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 247
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,185
    This user has no status.
     

    [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16












     
         

  2. #2
    Son of the Morning Yahcob13's Avatar

    Status
    Yahcob13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,686
    Behold the power of Love
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Okay Naruto rockin that earth wall jutsu. Looks like a bit of water style too. Teleportation possibly. Bout freakin time. I think that was a villain in the last scan. Konohamaru about to get loose.
     
         
    Last edited by Yahcob13; 09-07-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  3. #3
    Nastasia's Minion MomoSaka's Avatar

    Status
    MomoSaka is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,927
    ..............................
    ..................
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Orochimaru???
    Btw...those are fodder wannabes....as expected...
     
         
    Last edited by MomoSaka; 09-07-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member JVenomStar's Avatar

    Status
    JVenomStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,813
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Is Sasuke looking at Sarada with that look? I bet he's like:

    "What in the fu*k is she wearing?"
     
         

  5. #5
    ACE Ruler InfiniteMugen's Avatar

    Status
    InfiniteMugen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,850
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Konohamaru finally has a fight it looks like, and naruto finally does some cool sh t. And more kara, I'm interested. Btw was that the mechanical pains arm naruto was looking at?
     
         

  6. #6
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    28,408
    When you don't need red eyes
    to solo.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Naruto v. Boruto HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,185
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Naruto v. Boruto HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sarada watching the fight i guess she know her place
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member uhmusddy's Avatar

    Status
    uhmusddy is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,206
    This user has yes status.
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Earth style Naruto!! Did Naruto absorb the water Jutsu??

    Also seems like that hand might belong to that foot in the last panel. Since he seems like a puppet type construct.

    Lastly, Kara seems to be having a spicy conversation. I wonder how Jigen caused that explosion.


    Seems like an eventful chapter, picking up finally
     
         

  9. #9
    I'm sorry. Very Highnata's Avatar

    Status
    Very Highnata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,049
    Location
    日向
    Bla bla bla
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Is that Naruto doing Earth Release?

    Thank you for sharing OP.
     
         

  10. #10
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    28,408
    When you don't need red eyes
    to solo.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    So....crazy. NEW JUTSU.

    Boruto VS Naruto

    Boruto Rasengan (螺旋丸) -->
    水遁・「波濤」 (Suiton : Hatou// Water Release, Surging Sea)-->
    雷遁・「迅雷箭」 (Raiton: Jinraisen// Lightning Release, Thunderclap Arrow)


    Naruto: 土遁・「土流壁」 (Doton: Doryuuheki // Ground Release, Mud Wall)
    His prothesis got stuck in the wall. Absorbing jutsu. Stops Boruto's water release.

    Naruto gets behind Boruto and says "忍者は裏の裏を読め" (Ninja must read underneath the underneath) and kicks Boruto.

    Naruto says the new hand is a prototype of Katasuke's. It's modeled after his battle with Ootsutsuki Momoshiki.


    Source: OrganicDinosaur


    -----------------------------------------------

    Sarada:「水が...なくなってく!?」

    The water is disappearing!?

    Mitsuki:「...」

    ...

    Sarada「やっばりそうか...」

    I see, just as expected...

    Mitsuki「さっきの螺旋丸といい、七代 ...術を「吸収」してる」

    "As well as the Rasengan from before, the Nanadaime...is "absorbing" jutsu"

    (Dramatic bolding included)

    Source: OD

    Philosopher!Sasuke after Boruto is complaining and sulking about Naruto using the new hand device:

    Sasuke: 「要は「使い方」だ」

    "The point is 'how is it used' "

    「道具そのものが悪いと言ってるん ゃあない」

    "It's not to say that the device itself is a bad thing"

    Sarada「パパ...!」

    "Papa...!"

    Boruto:「おっちゃん...!」

    "Oochan..! (Uncle)"

    Sasuke:「それに...「大筒木」との戦い 、分かった事は他にもある」

    "Besides... There's something else that we realized because of the battle with the 'Otsutsuki' "

    Naruto: 「...」

    "...."

    Sasuke:「この世界の「危機」はまだ去 てない」

    "The 'crisis' in this world still hasn't passed over"

    Source: OD

    (They are at Hokage office and the unbandaged hand device is sitting on the desk)

    Naruto: 「カタスケに作らせた試作品だ」

    "It's a prototype made by Katasuke"

    「この前の「大筒木」との戦いにヒ トを得てな」

    "He took a hint from our recent battle with the 'Otsutsuki' "

    Boruto:「あいつら...?」

    "Those guys...?" (Thinking about Momoshiki)

    Naruto: 「こいつを使えば, 相手の術を「吸収」して, 無効化できる」

    "When those guys use (their ability), they 'absorb' the enemy's jutsu are then are able to nullify it"

    「まあ、もっとも」

    "But although,"

    「奴らのようにそれをそのまま放出.. .とまではいかねェけどな」

    "For now, in terms of releasing (the jutsu) like them...we haven't (developed it) that far yet"

    Source: OD


    Naruto : It's a prototype model created by Katasuke. I had the idea after our lastest fight with the Otsutsukis.
    Boruto : What ... ?
    Naruto : With this, I can absorb enemy's jutsu and invalidate them.
    Naruto : But of course, I can't just return the absorbed jutsus to the user like they do.
    Boruto : I don't care about your explanations. Weren't you against them ... those science ninjas tools ?
    Boruto : You labelled me as a failure last time I used those and now you're using them ? What the hell, dad ?
    Naruto : What ? But what are you ... ?
    Sasuke : And here I thought grew up somehow.

    Source: Yagami


    Source: Naruto FOrums
     
         

  11. #11
    Robot 444-1 Mirco's Avatar

    Status
    Mirco is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    666
    Location
    Object 444
    Be sober, be vigilant; because
    your adversary the devil, as a
    roaring lion, walketh about,
    seeking whom he may devour
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Hand for Sasuke on the table Naruto ?
     
         

  12. #12
    Kage Naruko uzumaki's Avatar

    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,718
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Looks good.
     
         

  13. #13
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    28,408
    When you don't need red eyes
    to solo.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Naruto using a ****ing ninja tool against Boruto when he labled him a failure and exposed him in the Chunin Exams.

    WTF NARUTO
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,185
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Naruto using a ****ing ninja tool against Boruto when he labled him a failure and exposed him in the Chunin Exams.

    WTF NARUTO
    WTF??
     
         

  15. #15
    Robot 444-1 Mirco's Avatar

    Status
    Mirco is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    666
    Location
    Object 444
    Be sober, be vigilant; because
    your adversary the devil, as a
    roaring lion, walketh about,
    seeking whom he may devour
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    A good prosthesis! Sasuke is like the old shinobi, not resorting to the ninja novelties, and Naruto relaxed and deceived, like Boruto
     
         

  16. #16
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    28,408
    When you don't need red eyes
    to solo.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Anyway it looks like Naruto is okay with ninja technology now to fight Otsutsuki. Okay, what-ever. I'll hold my tongue until the chapter comes out. Sasuke apparently agrees with Naruto too, by the way

    Naruto uses Doton against Boruto, who uses a new combination of water and lightning techniques.

    Basically like the Chunin Exam.
     
         

  17. #17
    ACE Ruler InfiniteMugen's Avatar

    Status
    InfiniteMugen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,850
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    So....crazy. NEW JUTSU.

    Boruto VS Naruto

    Boruto Rasengan (螺旋丸) -->
    水遁・「波濤」 (Suiton : Hatou// Water Release, Surging Sea)-->
    雷遁・「迅雷箭」 (Raiton: Jinraisen// Lightning Release, Thunderclap Arrow)


    Naruto: 土遁・「土流壁」 (Doton: Doryuuheki // Ground Release, Mud Wall)
    His prothesis got stuck in the wall. Absorbing jutsu. Stops Boruto's water release.

    Naruto gets behind Boruto and says "忍者は裏の裏を読め" (Ninja must read underneath the underneath) and kicks Boruto.

    Naruto says the new hand is a prototype of Katasuke's. It's modeled after his battle with Ootsutsuki Momoshiki.


    Source: OrganicDinosaur


    -----------------------------------------------

    Sarada:「水が...なくなってく!?」

    The water is disappearing!?

    Mitsuki:「...」

    ...

    Sarada「やっばりそうか...」

    I see, just as expected...

    Mitsuki「さっきの螺旋丸といい、七代 ...術を「吸収」してる」

    "As well as the Rasengan from before, the Nanadaime...is "absorbing" jutsu"

    (Dramatic bolding included)

    Source: OD

    Philosopher!Sasuke after Boruto is complaining and sulking about Naruto using the new hand device:

    Sasuke: 「要は「使い方」だ」

    "The point is 'how is it used' "

    「道具そのものが悪いと言ってるん ゃあない」

    "It's not to say that the device itself is a bad thing"

    Sarada「パパ...!」

    "Papa...!"

    Boruto:「おっちゃん...!」

    "Oochan..! (Uncle)"

    Sasuke:「それに...「大筒木」との戦い 、分かった事は他にもある」

    "Besides... There's something else that we realized because of the battle with the 'Otsutsuki' "

    Naruto: 「...」

    "...."

    Sasuke:「この世界の「危機」はまだ去 てない」

    "The 'crisis' in this world still hasn't passed over"

    Source: OD

    (They are at Hokage office and the unbandaged hand device is sitting on the desk)

    Naruto: 「カタスケに作らせた試作品だ」

    "It's a prototype made by Katasuke"

    「この前の「大筒木」との戦いにヒ トを得てな」

    "He took a hint from our recent battle with the 'Otsutsuki' "

    Boruto:「あいつら...?」

    "Those guys...?" (Thinking about Momoshiki)

    Naruto: 「こいつを使えば, 相手の術を「吸収」して, 無効化できる」

    "When those guys use (their ability), they 'absorb' the enemy's jutsu are then are able to nullify it"

    「まあ、もっとも」

    "But although,"

    「奴らのようにそれをそのまま放出.. .とまではいかねェけどな」

    "For now, in terms of releasing (the jutsu) like them...we haven't (developed it) that far yet"

    Source: OD


    Naruto : It's a prototype model created by Katasuke. I had the idea after our lastest fight with the Otsutsukis.
    Boruto : What ... ?
    Naruto : With this, I can absorb enemy's jutsu and invalidate them.
    Naruto : But of course, I can't just return the absorbed jutsus to the user like they do.
    Boruto : I don't care about your explanations. Weren't you against them ... those science ninjas tools ?
    Boruto : You labelled me as a failure last time I used those and now you're using them ? What the hell, dad ?
    Naruto : What ? But what are you ... ?
    Sasuke : And here I thought grew up somehow.

    Source: Yagami


    Source: Naruto FOrums
    Well damn.... naruto's using a cheat...that kinda brings down the cool factor, here comes the kurama aid brigade
     
         

  18. #18
    Nastasia's Minion MomoSaka's Avatar

    Status
    MomoSaka is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,927
    ..............................
    ..................
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Naruto using a ****ing ninja tool against Boruto when he labled him a failure and exposed him in the Chunin Exams.

    WTF NARUTO
    What do you mean he uses a "Ninja tool"?!
    I swear if they'll ruin Naruto....I will...........
     
         
    Last edited by MomoSaka; 09-07-2017 at 05:56 PM.

  19. #19
    Robot 444-1 Mirco's Avatar

    Status
    Mirco is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    666
    Location
    Object 444
    Be sober, be vigilant; because
    your adversary the devil, as a
    roaring lion, walketh about,
    seeking whom he may devour
     

    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Anyway it looks like Naruto is okay with ninja technology now to fight Otsutsuki. Okay, what-ever. I'll hold my tongue until the chapter comes out. Sasuke apparently agrees with Naruto too, by the way

    Naruto uses Doton against Boruto, who uses a new combination of water and lightning techniques.

    Basically like the Chunin Exam.
    Sasuke tells Boruto that he grew up and he does not agree with Naruto
     
         

  20. #20
    Mahisst Conspirator.'s Avatar

    Status
    Conspirator. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    19,280
    Location
    Pangaea
    I'll make time for you! time
    for you-uuuh
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Spoiler] Boruto Chapter 16

    Interesting stuff.
     
         

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •