Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 124
  1. #1
    Premium User Eques Tenebris's Avatar

    Status
    Eques Tenebris is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,151
    Vincit qui se vincit.
     

    Awards Showcase


    What do they not understand?

    Is it just me or NarutoBase has been so affected by the chemicals coming from the Chemtrials that they cannot understand a simple thread built on a logical premise?

    >Boruto intended to use the Rasengan on Shojoji to end him for good.

    >Sarada also intended to end Shojoji when she knocked him out with a single CES-induced kick.

    Thus, I concluded they're on the same level or CES is slightly above.

    This is not confirmation. However, Boruto wasn't even sure himself that he would knock him out. The fact he needed help to land the first Rasengan already proved he was no match for Shojoji.

    I also dunno why they cannot understand that Boruto was technically saved by a shuriken in that fight either. And they call me a retard for that. Why?
     
         
    Last edited by Eques Tenebris; 09-10-2017 at 05:47 PM.

  2. #2
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,041
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Is it just me or NarutoBase has been so affected by the chemicals coming from the Chemtrials that they cannot understand a simple thread built on a logical premise?
    > Zack explains himself here

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    >Boruto intended to use the Rasengan on Shojoji to end him for good.
    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    >Sarada also intended to end Shojiji when she knocked him out with a single CES-induced kick.
    Shojoji was already weakened by the Rasengan. Hence why Boruto said 'With that amount of damage already ... You can't even use your wind barrier!" - VIZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Thus, I concluded they're on the same level or CES is slightly above.
    You can't conclude something is the same level when the damage had already been done. That's like me punching someone out cold, and then they wake up already bruised. And someone comes after me and punches him down again.

    He's already weakened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    However, Boruto wasn't even sure himself that he would knock him out. :
    False.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I also dunno why they cannot understand that Boruto was technically saved by a shuriken in that fight either. And they call me a retard for that. Why?
    Anyone who says Boruto could defeat Shojoji alone is wrong, but I doubt that was the argument to begin with.
     
         

  3. #3
    ACE Ruler InfiniteMugen's Avatar

    Status
    InfiniteMugen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,572
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Your kind of a one trick pony aren't you
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Eques Tenebris's Avatar

    Status
    Eques Tenebris is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,151
    Vincit qui se vincit.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    This is the same fan-base that used a debilitated Sasuke and debilitated Naruto to draw their conclusion on whether Sasuke w/ 3T = Naruto w/ Shadow Clones.

    They used two ninja in their debilitated states to conclude their strengths.

    I do the same, without pushing the notion that it's fact and I get called names.

    Is this the standard NarutoBase has stooped down to? 2009 - 2012 members would've been disappointed. I'm sure they weren't this illogical.
     
         

  5. #5
    ⚚ Resident Medical Ninja ⚚ Anbu Knights's Avatar

    Status
    Anbu Knights is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    A character assuming they can take down somebody with a justu means nothing at all as far as the power of the actual technique is concerned.

    Unless that character has full knowledge on the opponent they are doing nothing but hypothesizing.

    Thus your logic for CES equaling or being close to Rasengan is extremely fragile.
     
         
    Last edited by Anbu Knights; 09-10-2017 at 03:19 PM.

  6. #6
    Premium User Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

    Status
    Darth AniCetuS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,964
    Location
    Death Star
    One with the force.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    I understand that you're still a salty retard.
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,999
    The trick of real combat is
    that everyone is human
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    And they call me a retard for that. Why?
    because you are a retard.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sarcasm Master Guntah's Avatar

    Status
    Guntah is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,794
    Location
    Made in Brasil
    Never trust a man with a
    mustache.
     

    Re: What do they not understand?




    Boruto never says anything about ending him with a Rasengan in the Viz, but it is clearly shown that he intended to do so and that Shojoji was already clearly weakened.

    Nothing here says that Boruto couldn't have achieved the same thing with a physical blow of his own. The Rasengan might have been total overkill, it might have not. In other words, there's no real point of comparison to Sarada's kick and what it might or might not be stronger than here. Your point is therefore moot.

    Also worth pointing out that yes, Boruto was saved by a shuriken, but it was a shuriken he gave to Tentou and told him to throw it. Considering the fact that he took down an infamous Missing Nin practically on his own with so little help says a lot about his abilities as a Shinobi.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,371
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    There's no proof Shojoji wouldn't have been able to use wind barrier that's speculation on Boruto's part.

    Yes I agree Sarada's kick knocked out Shojoji.

    But why the comparison of CES with rasengan? CES is actually over powered compared to rasengan. It's worse than trying to compare apples to oranges. The two techniques are totally unrelated. Sarada likely took out Shojoji with a base kick(her base is likely stronger if databook is anything to go by) there was also 0 after effect you get from CES hits.
     
         
    Last edited by salamander uchiha; 09-10-2017 at 03:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Premium User Eques Tenebris's Avatar

    Status
    Eques Tenebris is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,151
    Vincit qui se vincit.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post

    Anyone who says Boruto could defeat Shojoji alone is wrong, but I doubt that was the argument to begin with.
    At least you can admit Boruto would've been eaten alive if it wasn't for that shuriken. He definitely should've treasured
    it. I mean, it saved his life.
     
         
    Last edited by Eques Tenebris; 09-10-2017 at 03:30 PM.

  11. #11
    Mavs Nation Styles's Avatar

    Status
    Styles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,642
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    All i wanna know is how is a S class criminal who was supposedly as dangerous as Orochimaru(someone correct me on this) get beaten by a genin and a pleb with no power.
     
         

  12. #12
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,041
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    There's no proof Shojoji wouldn't have been able to use wind barrier that's speculation on Boruto's part. .
    I think Shojoji not doing anything to counter Boruto's Rasengan until his seal kicked in, probably confirms he was right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    All i wanna know is how is a S class criminal who was supposedly as dangerous as Orochimaru(someone correct me on this) get beaten by a genin and a pleb with no power.
    It was a wrong translation. Shojoji was saying he was 'evil' as Orochimaru, not that he was on his level or anything skill wise.

    He was all talk tho
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,371
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    All i wanna know is how is a S class criminal who was supposedly as dangerous as Orochimaru(someone correct me on this) get beaten by a genin and a pleb with no power.
    He's a fodder that's why.
     
         

  14. #14
    Premium User Eques Tenebris's Avatar

    Status
    Eques Tenebris is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,151
    Vincit qui se vincit.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guntah View Post



    Boruto never says anything about ending him with a Rasengan in the Viz, but it is clearly shown that he intended to do so and that Shojoji was already clearly weakened.

    Nothing here says that Boruto couldn't have achieved the same thing with a physical blow of his own. The Rasengan might have been total overkill, it might have not. In other words, there's no real point of comparison to Sarada's kick and what it might or might not be stronger than here. Your point is therefore moot.

    Also worth pointing out that yes, Boruto was saved by a shuriken, but it was a shuriken he gave to Tentou and told him to throw it. Considering the fact that he took down an infamous Missing Nin practically on his own with so little help says a lot about his abilities as a Shinobi.
    I admit that the comparison is sort of base-less. However, the other base itself is base-less. Useless using a higher standard of logic when theirs is tremendously low.

    He still would've died if it wasn't for that shuriken throw, regardless of how you put it euphemistically.
     
         

  15. #15
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,371
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    I think Shojoji not doing anything to counter Boruto's Rasengan until his seal kicked in, probably confirms he was right.
    Not really if im not mistaken the wind barrier is a last minute tech and unless Shojoji ran out of chakra he could still use it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Mavs Nation Styles's Avatar

    Status
    Styles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,642
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    I think Shojoji not doing anything to counter Boruto's Rasengan until his seal kicked in, probably confirms he was right.


    It was a wrong translation. Shojoji was saying he was 'evil' as Orochimaru, not that he was on his level or anything skill wise.

    He was all talk tho
    Must be easy af to become S class in Boruto then. Zabuza would have merked fatso low dif then probably even haku too.
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User Eques Tenebris's Avatar

    Status
    Eques Tenebris is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,151
    Vincit qui se vincit.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    I think Shojoji not doing anything to counter Boruto's Rasengan until his seal kicked in, probably confirms he was right.


    It was a wrong translation. Shojoji was saying he was 'evil' as Orochimaru, not that he was on his level or anything skill wise.

    He was all talk tho
    Don't make excuses about the Seal when Boruto still would've lost if not for Sarada/Mitsuki's intervention.

    You won't make up excuses when the same Seal makes Boruto stronger than he would be w/o it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,371
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Must be easy af to become S class in Boruto then. Zabuza would have merked fatso low dif then probably even haku too.
    In the new age there aren't really ninja criminals so even a chunin level fodder becomes S rank. It's not likely because of ability or combat ability it's probably because of crimes he's commited which are serious and got him a high bounty.
     
         
    Last edited by salamander uchiha; 09-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.

  19. #19
    (S) FuriouslAngel's Avatar

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,398
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post


    >Sarada also intended to end Shojiji when she knocked him out with a single CES-induced kick.
    Boruto failed to knock him out, where Sarada did it with one kick.
     
         

  20. #20
    (S) FuriouslAngel's Avatar

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,398
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: What do they not understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
    because you are a retard.
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •