Sasori Sasori (サソリ, Sasori), renown as Sasori of the Red Sand (赤砂のサソリ, Akasuna no Sasori), was an S-rank missing-nin from Sunagakure's Puppet Brigade and a member of Akatsuki, where he was partnered with Orochimaru and later, Deidara. When he was young, his father and mother were killed by Sakumo Hatake in battle, leaving him under the care of his grandmother, Chiyo. In an attempt to cheer him up, she taught him puppetry at age five. He possessed quite the innate proficiency for the art, and so he began to devise many ways to erase the weakness of a puppeteer in battle. His skills also allowed him to create two puppets in the image of his father and mother in attempt to erase the terrible loneliness he felt. He also created many other ingenious works, such as Crow, Black Ant and Salamander which are all now in the possession of Kankuro. During the Third Shinobi World War, the effectiveness of his puppets in spilling enemies' blood on the sand gave rise to Sasori's moniker Sasori of the Red Sand.
Twenty years before his introduction in the series, Sasori left Sunagakure at age fifteen after he secretly kidnapped the Third Kazekage and made him into one of his human puppets. Sasori also transferred his heart into a puppet body modeled after himself to increase his own offensive capabilities and prolong his life.
- Sasori is a master puppeteer, capable of utilizing the techniques to a great extent, as well as holding an extensive arsenal of puppets to himself including Hiruko, Sasori's Parents and the One Hundred Puppet Army.
- His body is a puppet in itself, with a heart "core" as the only remaining living part of him which can be transferred to another puppet.
- Despite having an artificial, puppet body and the ability to transfer it to other puppets, Sasori still suffers from all normal weaknesses of a normal Ninja; he can still be put under a genjutsu (even through eye contact) and destroying the puppet body will still cause him damage and allow his defeat.
- He has the ability to create human puppets based on various Advanced Elements
- He is capable of using the Magnetism in it's Iron Sand form and Sand jutsu with Iron Sand properties through the use of his Third Kazekage puppet.
- He created a poison based on heavy metals that is extremely effective at slowly weakening his opponents. The poison is a dark, thick liquid that can be deployed by direct contact with an open wound. Once poisoned, a target will experience loss of stamina and increasing pain 3 turns after exposure. The poison itself acts in the span of 5 turns per exposure, dealing 20 damage per turn and consuming 20 extra chakra points per turn. After the 5 turns, the target may lose conscientiousness if not healed or treated. All of Sasori's puppets and weapons are poisoned and a minor cut with one of them is enough to be poisoned.
- Creation of a Human Puppet requires killing someone in an Official Battle, while preserving the body.
- Submission for Human Puppets is to be done in the Custom Jutsu Thread following a slightly different template found bellow.
- Members may only have two custom Human Puppets max.
- All Advanced Elements can be made into a Human Puppet except Wood and Dark Releases
- Hiden Abilities, Kekkei Genkei, and character-specific abilities (Minato Namikaze, Kakuzu etc.) cannot be made into Human Puppets. Sand is the only exception.
- Human Puppets cannot use Forbidden Rank techniques, regular ninjutsu or genjutsu.
- A Human Puppet's rank depends on the biography taken. For example, a Chunin level bio will create a D-Rank puppet, and a Sannin level bio will create a S-Rank puppet.
- Human Puppets are capable of using all of the canon KG abilities and basic elements which the original bio has learnt at the time.
- To create a Sasori bio, a member must be at least Sannin Rank and a member for at least 4 months.
- Must gain permission from Two Roleplay Moderators.
- Cannot create a second puppeteer bio while having Sasori.
- All of Sasori's puppets have the custom poison coated on their weapons. Weapons created or formed from his own puppet body do not.