Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Status
    Dec 2015
    Twitter @JerryJA_

Who is tobidara?

I never heard of him I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist but this one guy keeps mentioning him. Is he delusional or does he exist. I don't think he exist so there's my answer. What yall think?

Status
    Mar 2014
    Bla bla bla

Awards Showcase

Re: Who is tobidara?

Tobidara is the true mastermind. It is in fact a great theory from Minamoto Sama.

Status
    Dec 2011
    #MAVSNATION✔

The one who controls all.

Status
    Jul 2017
    The trick of real combat is
    that everyone is human

Fanfic character.

Status
    Oct 2017
    This user has no status.

Masked man

Banned

Status
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

Tobidara is teh reall mastermind boss badass masked man Tobi...he is teh second immortal Madara sealed inside Obito controlling him..an invincible immortal that's who Tobidara is...

Status
    Apr 2016
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adamhill302 View Post
    I never heard of him I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist but this one guy keeps mentioning him. Is he delusional or does he exist. I don't think he exist so there's my answer. What yall think?
    Hes maradas conscienceness inside obitos body. Kimda like the moive geto out but he used a puppet tag amd years of brainwashing gen jutsu .

Last edited by AllKnowingShinobi; 10-12-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Sep 2017
    “You can judge a man's true
    character by the way he
    bashes..another.”

Quote Originally Posted by AllKnowingShinobi View Post
    Hes maradas conscienceness inside obitos body. Kimda like the moive geto out but he used a puppet tag amd years of brainwashing gen jutsu .
    This makes sense, probably the White Zetus half of Obito's body is similar to how Black Zetus is Kaguya's will.
    So in terms Tobidara is Madara's will???

Banned

Status
    Enemies will feel so
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Kage View Post
    This makes sense, probably the White Zetus half of Obito's body is similar to how Black Zetus is Kaguya's will.
    So in terms Tobidara is Madara's will???
    ask me not him...

Status
    Nov 2010
    One with the force.

Awards Showcase

Yup he doesn't exist in canon. In other words he's nothing but fanfic.

Status
    Dec 2016
    ☯ Byakugan Princess Hinata
    Hyuga ☯

Real mastermind of this manga.

Weak empty shell of real Madara the most badass shinobi ever.

Man that even Kishimoto doesn't know how to kill.

Only man without weakness.

Man who effortlessly defeated Naruto and Sasuke 2 main characters.

Real solo God of this manga.

Banned

Status
    Enemies will feel so
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

you got it all wrong guys...so here's teh explanation of me teh creator of tobidara theory :

1-tobidara exitence is a fact and not a theory...if you know that kisame and itachi aren't dumb stupid to call tobi madara..especially kisame who saw madara's face twice and always called him Madara..

2-BUT !!!!.......... how tobidara came to existence or better said why do we have 2 Madara's runing around at the same time,is teh theoritic part Tobidara....wich is teh missing piece of teh tobidara puzzle for these i proposed 2 theories :

A) teh empty shell voldmordic theory : tobidara to Madara is like teh empty shell of Juubi to Juubi himself....Tobidara is just an empty shell of teh reall Rinne-Madara...remember?? Edo-Madara spoke about his Body secrets engraved inb teh uchiha stone...

tobi-Madara is like voldmort and Obito is his horcrux....

Madara was never dead...and teh rinnetensei reviving edoMadara isn't a proof that Madara was dead...becuz the true goal behind rinnetensei was TO REJUVENILE Madara's body and not revive him...

befor old Madara died he left his empty shell sealed inside obito controlling him....

Tobidara is the consiouss living archaic weak vessel of Rinne-madara....and in chapter titiled "THE NIGHT BEFOR KAGES SUMMIT" Tobidara told black zetsu : "i cant believe nagato used his rinnetensie like dat , it was suposed to be used on me"

-notice well when rinnemadara was revived he was very happy to have his new vessel rejuveniled through rinnetensei....this confimes that tobidara was right to have his reall vessel (riinemadara) revived...

B) the Izanagi theory : when Madara fought hashirrama he wasn't dead...instead he was in momentary death just like when zabuza did that....what happened is a glitch in the izanagi jutsu...because izanagi was suposed to revive a dead Madara and because the Madara who fought hashirama was in a momentary death, the izanagi still worked and created a new Madara...

why the izanagi theory could also be true?? because when tobidara told konan about his true ID he mentioned izanagi and related it with his reall ID to be Madara...

notice well that tobi had no reasons to lie to a dead konan..

Status
    Jan 2013
    Itachi solos

Awards Showcase

Tobidara is real

Status
    Dec 2015
    Twitter @JerryJA_

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    you got it all wrong guys...so here's teh explanation of me teh creator of tobidara theory :

1-tobidara exitence is a fact and not a theory...if you know that kisame and itachi aren't dumb stupid to call tobi madara..especially kisame who saw madara's face twice and always called him Madara..

2-BUT !!!!.......... how tobidara came to existence or better said why do we have 2 Madara's runing around at the same time,is teh theoritic part Tobidara....wich is teh missing piece of teh tobidara puzzle for these i proposed 2 theories :

A) teh empty shell voldmordic theory : tobidara to Madara is like teh empty shell of Juubi to Juubi himself....Tobidara is just an empty shell of teh reall Rinne-Madara...remember?? Edo-Madara spoke about his Body secrets engraved inb teh uchiha stone...

Madara was never dead...and teh rinnetensei reviving edoMadara isn't a proof that Madara was dead...becuz the true goal behind rinnetensei was TO REJUVENILE Madara's body and not revive him...

befor old Madara died he left his empty shell sealed inside obito controlling him....

Tobidara is the consiouss living archaic weak vessel of Rinne-madara....and in chapter titiled "THE NIGHT BEFOR KAGES SUMMIT" Tobidara told black zetsu : "i cant believe nagato used his rinnetensie like dat , it was suposed to be used on me"

-notice well when rinnemadara was revived he was very happy to have his new vessel rejuveniled through rinnetensei....this confimes that tobidara was right to have his reall vessel (riinemadara) revived...

B) the Izanagi theory : when Madara fought hashirrama he wasn't dead...instead he was in momentary death just like when zabuza did that....what happened is a glitch in the izanagi jutsu...because izanagi was suposed to revive a dead Madara and because the Madara who fought hashirama was in a momentary death, the izanagi still worked and created a new Madara...

why the izanagi theory could also be true?? because when tobidara told konan about his true ID he mentioned izanagi and related it with his reall ID to be Madara...

He lied to Koran to keep the readers thinking he was still madara

Status
    Apr 2014
    This user has no status.

I dont think that anyone ever believed he was Madara (irl, not in the series).

Status
    Oct 2017
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jun 2016
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?

The man pulling kishi’s strings

Status
    Dec 2011
    #MAVSNATION✔

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post

da GOAT and facts.

Banned

Status
    Enemies will feel so
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    da GOAT and facts.
    thx man but h8ers r always gonna h8...

[email protected] stop stalking my comments..

☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Dubious's Avatar

Status
    Jan 2016
    Ultra instinct fanboying

lol why'd

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»