Status
    Nov 2014
    PLUS ULTRA!!!

Overhaul Will Kill and Heal Deku !?!? (Spoilers) [not for anime onlys]

We all read in the recent chapter that Nighteye used his quirk and foreseen his and Dekus deaths. Plus we have been lead to believe that Nighteyes visions are absolutely absolute.

But if Deku does in fact die as the vision showed he would we all know it's not going to be a permanent thing. So how does him dying make sense.

I beilve that Horikoshi is going to kill two birds with one stone here. Overhaul is going to destroy Dekus body and absorb him into himself thus killing Deku and having Nighteyes vision come true. But Deku will find a way to battle for control within Overhaul once absorbed. Most likely with the One For All previous users helping him like they did in the sports festiva if I had to guess.

In the end Deku after a feirce battle inside of Overhaul will most likely be cast out of due to the overwhelming internal battle he has caused. But that also means and now my two birds reference will make sense that Deku will be reborn 100% injury free and ready to due battle with an exhausted Overhaul.

Status
    The World

Re: Overhaul Will Kill and Heal Deku !?!? (Spoilers) [not for anime onlys]

It defeats the purpose to put (spoiler) after the actual spoiler....

OT: I'm not sure if I can see him being revived per say, or dying in general. I just feel as though he will somehow using One for All he will change fate. That could be wrong though, idk. Either way, good theory. +rep

Status
    Nov 2014
    PLUS ULTRA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
    It defeats the purpose to put (spoiler) after the actual spoiler....

OT: I'm not sure if I can see him being revived per say, or dying in general. I just feel as though he will somehow using One for All he will change fate. That could be wrong though, idk. Either way, good theory. +rep
    Thanks but non of those events have come to pass so not yet spoilers technically lol.

Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar

Status
    Jun 2012
    None of this is really
    happening. There is a man.
    With a typewriter. This is all
    part of his crazy imagination

Nah I think One for All has the power to overcome Nighteye's predictions/change fate.