2: MacNeato with Self portr-...BRAAAAINS

3: Avon with Old Man Clark

Voting Rules:

• No Voting for yourself
    • No Asking for people to vote for your work
    • No getting on alternative accounts to vote for yourself
    • No saying mine is better than their
    • Any breaking of any of the rules can result in disqualification
    • Advertising the contest-poll with VM/PM's or in any other way is forbidden

Good luck everyone and don't forget to vote for the the best artwork and not for your friends ^x^

Status
    It feels SO GOOD to be BAD

Awards Showcase

Re: Art Contest of the Month [October 2017] - Voting

Voted! Cool submissions

Status
    Oct 2012
    Mr. Pistol Popper, Real Ninja
    locked and loaded

Awards Showcase

I voted for number 2.

† The Infamous Jazzy One † Jazzy Stardust's Avatar

Status
    Sonically Sound

Awards Showcase

we should have a immortal cyan version of this contest so i can assert my dominance. lolxD... no i did lvl up though style wise with my paintings, would be nice to show it off, just no other incentive to join, the skill gap has been huge lately. its either a bunch of advance artists or beginners and i dont want to submit basic stuff so others dont feel defeated before the voting like Laura did...

it would probably just be me vs MacNeato vs Laura...could be interesting though, not that i even use the cyan when i do win it. but could be fun and maybe wake up more skilled artists will join again?

OT:MacNeato is royalty, Laura usually is but is showing mercy, which is disgusting especially after how hard i use to have to try to actually beat her. gross display

Avon keep at it, maybe invest in some art pencils so you can work on depth more, but as a line drawing strictly its okay

Status
    Jun 2014
    WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!

Awards Showcase

Woah, big thanks to Jazzy for that comment! But yeah art contests as of late have been pretty lackluster in terms of the number of participants. Much more exciting when there’s at least 5-8 entries. C’mon you guys! Lol Lara has my vote but i love seeing what ppl can do with ordinary items so props to Avon in that regard. Cool.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Valar morghulis

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Stardust View Post
    we should have a immortal cyan version of this contest so i can assert my dominance. lolxD... no i did lvl up though style wise with my paintings, would be nice to show it off, just no other incentive to join, the skill gap has been huge lately. its either a bunch of advance artists or beginners and i dont want to submit basic stuff so others dont feel defeated before the voting like Laura did...

it would probably just be me vs MacNeato vs Laura...could be interesting though, not that i even use the cyan when i do win it. but could be fun and maybe wake up more skilled artists will join again?

OT:MacNeato is royalty, Laura usually is but is showing mercy, which is disgusting especially after how hard i use to have to try to actually beat her. gross display

Avon keep at it, maybe invest in some art pencils so you can work on depth more, but as a line drawing strictly its okay
    Haha I have to say, the first thing that struck me was seeing you use my non-nickname name xD pretty odd.

Sorry to hear you saying that I'm showing mercy now and that other times I'm not showing :< (I will ignore the disgusting part), mostly because I come back here every now and then for some fun in this contest.

Besides, I really like the sketch I posted, it's the sketch of my main character in what I hope will become a manga. So I entered it just as I would any other piece. It's not complex in any way, but I really do love it.

Other than that, yeah, I find it pretty weird that people are not taking part in large numbers anymore =/ not even back in the old days were there so few people. The level in art quality and diversity in styles is definitely higher now than it was back then though. Hopefully people will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by MacNeato View Post
    Woah, big thanks to Jazzy for that comment! But yeah art contests as of late have been pretty lackluster in terms of the number of participants. Much more exciting when there’s at least 5-8 entries. C’mon you guys! Lol Lara has my vote but i love seeing what ppl can do with ordinary items so props to Avon in that regard. Cool.
    Thank you! I also love what you did with the copic markers :3 I also started using them not too long ago. Damn they are expensive...

The Lawyer of NarutoBase Kunta The Slave's Avatar

Status
    Dec 2012
    United Kingdom London

Awards Showcase

Voted for numba 2

† The Infamous Jazzy One † Jazzy Stardust's Avatar

Status
    Sonically Sound

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by MacNeato View Post
    what can i say, i give credit where credit is due. it also fit the theme of the month. way to flex

Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    Haha I have to say, the first thing that struck me was seeing you use my non-nickname name xD pretty odd.

Sorry to hear you saying that I'm showing mercy now and that other times I'm not showing :< (I will ignore the disgusting part), mostly because I come back here every now and then for some fun in this contest.

Besides, I really like the sketch I posted, it's the sketch of my main character in what I hope will become a manga. So I entered it just as I would any other piece. It's not complex in any way, but I really do love it.

im less disgusted now that i know its a original character. im still grossed out by the show of mercy or whatever you want to call it, ive seen you enter way more detailed original characters. how this is fun anymore idk but i dont want to click on a Lara spoiler and see mediocrity, i usually click on one to be inspired. its almost like a band you like, thats been on hiatus for a while and come back dropping a boring song, the disappointment is there

Status
    Sep 2008
    Valar morghulis

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Stardust View Post
    what can i say, i give credit where credit is due. it also fit the theme of the month. way to flex

im less disgusted now that i know its a original character. im still grossed out by the show of mercy or whatever you want to call it, ive seen you enter way more detailed original characters. how this is fun anymore idk but i dont want to click on a Lara spoiler and see mediocrity, i usually click on one to be inspired. its almost like a band you like, thats been on hiatus for a while and come back dropping a boring song, the disappointment is there
    Aww thank you! It actually made me smile :3 yeah, I know what you mean by that, and sorry to disappoint. I still don't consider it mediocrity, just simplicity. But promise I won't let you down in the future haha xD But as a note, you can follow me on all sort of social media if you want and we can keep in touch ^^

Status
    Dec 2015
    Mostly gone...

Awards Showcase

Seeing all the drama makes me wanna join the next time...

naaaaaaaaaaaah

OT: Voted for supes one. McNeato has too many wins anyway