Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 102
  1. #1
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,504
    Location
    inside your head
    .
     

    Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Last manga chapter showed us exactly why Boruto threw away taijutsu to turn into a kenjutsu adept.

    He got owned in Taijutsu by Sarada (without Sharingan), with Mitsuki having to interfere in the fight:






    Right in this very moment, he knew it:


    Then, later on, he picks up a sword:


    Coincidence?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    He thinks the sword will change something...jk.

    This confirmes that Sarada is the strongest in the team.
     
         

  3. #3
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    He didn't opt Kenjutsu - yet.

    Just was given a device to use because Konohamaru is in danger. It was an apology for the Chunin Examinations.


    Quote Originally Posted by FuriouslAngel View Post
    This confirmes that Sarada is the strongest in the team.
    No, dude.
     
         

  4. #4
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ - Soulz -'s Avatar

    Status
    - Soulz - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    45,142
    Location
    Shit is real out here @ SasukeBase.
    RockStar Lifestyle
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Lol lets wait and see.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,075
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Sounds legit, I guess he decided to follow in his master's footsteps after what happened.

    Perhaps he believes it's the sword that makes Sasuke OP
     
         

  6. #6
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,504
    Location
    inside your head
    .
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    He didn't opt Kenjutsu - yet.

    Just was given a device to use because Konohamaru is in danger. It was an apology for the Chunin Examinations.



    No, dude.
    True, I know he didn't chose it yet, this is more of a comic relief thread.

    But this, along with other stuff, might have influenced him, we'll never know.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    He didn't opt Kenjutsu - yet.

    Just was given a device to use because Konohamaru is in danger. It was an apology for the Chunin Examinations.



    No, dude.
    Mitsuki is only stronger then them being an experiment and sagemode, But Sarada did just fine against two opponents.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post

    Perhaps he believes it's the sword that makes Sasuke OP
    lol brate
     
         

  9. #9
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriouslAngel View Post
    Mitsuki is only stronger then them being an experiment and sagemode, But Sarada did just fine against two opponents.
    Barely using ninjutsu bro.

    The chapter is being uploaded to imgur translated in a bit.
     
         

  10. #10
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,504
    Location
    inside your head
    .
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriouslAngel View Post
    Mitsuki is only stronger then them being an experiment and sagemode, But Sarada did just fine against two opponents.
    Lets not turn this into a Sarada vs. Mitsuki vs. Boruto thread.

    We had this same conversation earlier at 123fire's thread.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Barely using ninjutsu bro.

    The chapter is being uploaded to imgur translated in a bit.
    I wonder how come Sarada havent use any ninjutsu yet?
     
         

  12. #12
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriouslAngel View Post
    I wonder how come Sarada havent use any ninjutsu yet?
    If we are being honest, Sarada could of one shot Boruto with CES instead of jabbing with him.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    Lets not turn this into a Sarada vs. Mitsuki vs. Boruto thread.

    We had this same conversation earlier at 123fire's thread.
    Im not, i was just saying.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    If we are being honest, Sarada could of one shot Boruto with CES instead of jabbing with him.
    I think so too, but i still wonder how come she didnt use any ninjutsu yet. I kinda want to see some techniques from her, instead of just taijutsu.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,075
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriouslAngel View Post
    I think so too, but i still wonder how come she didnt use any ninjutsu yet. I kinda want to see some techniques from her, instead of just taijutsu.
    Because Sarada has never been in a situation where she has to. She will once the situation arises so far her base has been enough to handle all situations.
     
         

  16. #16
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Boruto just says that it was a cheap shot via ninja device.

    The chakra blade function explanation was interesting.

    In fact the chapter's dialogue wasn't that bad at all. Still very, very underwhelming.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    Because Sarada has never been in a situation where she has to. She will once the situation arises so far her base has been enough to handle all situations.
    I know, i've been thinking the same. She got more then just taijutsu thats for sure.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned

    Status
    FuriouslAngel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Dream
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Boruto just says that it was a cheap shot via ninja device.

    The chakra blade function explanation was interesting.

    In fact the chapter's dialogue wasn't that bad at all. Still very, very underwhelming.
    I was expecting more from a monthly released chapter... still nothing that interesting considering the story and they are just extending this , but the fight looked kinda cool, and it was good to see Sumire.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned

    Status
    Sagebee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15,223
    Location
    Urbeeheynd
    Don't deflate me inflate me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Sarada didn't even really fight him she one upped him once

    And boruto would own her with gentle fist the best taijutsu of the series
     
         

  20. #20
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,504
    Location
    inside your head
    .
     

    Re: Why Boruto chose to be a Kenjutsu adept

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagebee View Post
    Sarada didn't even really fight him she one upped him once

    And boruto would own her with gentle fist the best taijutsu of the series
    Your post = Fanfic.

    What actually happened in canon is at the OP, you should take a look.
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •