View Poll Results: Rate This Month's Chapter!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1★

    1 9.09%
  • 2★

    2 18.18%
  • 3★

    1 9.09%
  • 4★

    2 18.18%
  • 5★

    5 45.45%
Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 87
  1. #1
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Boruto Manga Chapter 18 Discussion and 19 Predictions



    "Hands"

    Boruto Manga Chapter 18 Discussion and 19 Predictions

    Discuss Boruto Manga 18 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 19

    BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

    Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 11-19-2017 at 07:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,221
    The trick of real combat is
    that everyone is human
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    1month for this?
     
         

  3. #3
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
    1month for this?
    It was pretty good character development, but overall it was an average/bland chapter.

    Hopefully the next one is more entertaining.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,074
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    ^ I like the character development as well apart from the battle.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned

    Status
    Sagebee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15,223
    Location
    Urbeeheynd
    Don't deflate me inflate me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Why still call sumire class rep hope she stays a ninja and this only a temporary internship.

    I get the point of the chapter of boruto learning tech isn't it's a tool to be used for good or evil like ao states last chapter was a bit unnecessary tho to waste a chapter on it.

    Also think narutos being irresponsible sending them out their 8f whatever's out there's giving konahamaru trouble they have no business being there.

    At least we will get konahamaru so fight next month
     
         

  6. #6
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    ^ I like the character development as well apart from the battle.
    Based on these panels:
    https://i.imgur.com/2qWmuVP.png
    https://i.imgur.com/A4zH8K7.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7N4qsQ7.png
    https://i.imgur.com/rLiC3xW.png
    https://i.imgur.com/2nUyyEA.png

    Hopefully the buildup is worthy of them trying to appease these villains @ being serious threats
     
         

  7. #7
    Celestial Shinobi Made in Heaven's Avatar

    Status
    Made in Heaven is online now
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29,856
    Location
    The World Over Heaven
    Byakugan = Perfection
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    This chapter definitely put Salad's taijutsu/reflexes on par with Bolt's, though she's still not superior to him.

    Sumire might be with the Scientific Research team since the Nue was made by them iirc. So we may see some more of the Nue down the line.

    Ao VS Team Konohamaru will likely be a one sided stomp on Ao's part. If it happens.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar

    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,289
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagebee View Post
    Why still call sumire class rep hope she stays a ninja and this only a temporary internship.

    I get the point of the chapter of boruto learning tech isn't it's a tool to be used for good or evil like ao states last chapter was a bit unnecessary tho to waste a chapter on it.

    Also think narutos being irresponsible sending them out their 8f whatever's out there's giving konahamaru trouble they have no business being there.

    At least we will get konahamaru so fight next month
    I just have the feeling that Sumire will be accompanying with Boruto in the scouting mission.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User JStar King's Avatar

    Status
    JStar King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,412
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    This chapter was alright. Just too short and not enough development.

    Ikemoto had one month and this is all he gave us
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned

    Status
    Sagebee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15,223
    Location
    Urbeeheynd
    Don't deflate me inflate me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga Prodigy View Post
    I just have the feeling that Sumire will be accompanying with Boruto in the scouting mission.
    That would be awesome and that would be a team that could back up konahamaru
     
         

  11. #11
    Celestial Shinobi Made in Heaven's Avatar

    Status
    Made in Heaven is online now
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29,856
    Location
    The World Over Heaven
    Byakugan = Perfection
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by JStar King View Post
    This chapter was alright. Just too short and not enough development.

    Ikemoto had one month and this is all he gave us
    Said this before, but every chapter released since the Momoshiki arc could easily be summed up in 20 pages (length of weekly series) by not making every panel so massive and skipping the nonsense.
     
         

  12. #12
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸

    Status
    FemmeFatale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,851
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    You had no problem with the
    shirtless Hinata
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Sarada is Queen. Her servant bow down.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member thgt89's Avatar

    Status
    thgt89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    The problem is the waste of another monthly chapter having Boruto learn the same lesson he learned last chapter. He already started last chapter hating ninja weapons and then later softening on their use when he saw they could be useful to help other people. Why he started the next chapter with a bad attitude again and pretty much had to learn the same lesson about how technology can be used to help people in addition to being weapons goes to show how bad the pacing is and how much is wasted. With better pacing we could have had the same development and already be well into the Ao fight.
     
         

  14. #14
    Premium User JStar King's Avatar

    Status
    JStar King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,412
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Just waiting on Denki and Kawak-uh-Iwabe to become canon.
     
         

  15. #15
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,460
    Yo
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    This chapter was a TLDR:

    Boruto and his friends go to Toys r us
    Boruto and his friends play with toys
    Boruto and friends go find their teacher


    You missed nothing
     
         

  16. #16
    Member thgt89's Avatar

    Status
    thgt89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by JStar King View Post
    Just waiting on Denki and Kawak-uh-Iwabe to become canon.
    We will see Iwabe again when he fully takes the title of Kawaki and finishes what was started.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned

    Status
    Sagebee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15,223
    Location
    Urbeeheynd
    Don't deflate me inflate me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by thgt89 View Post
    The problem is the waste of another monthly chapter having Boruto learn the same lesson he learned last chapter. He already started last chapter hating ninja weapons and then later softening on their use when he saw they could be useful to help other people. Why he started the next chapter with a bad attitude again and pretty much had to learn the same lesson about how technology can be used to help people in addition to being weapons goes to show how bad the pacing is and how much is wasted. With better pacing we could have had the same development and already be well into the Ao fight.
    Yeah I wouldn't mind if it was a 20 page chapter for a week

    But it's a 40 0g chapter a month they could of summed this up in a couple of pages or been anime filler they could of At least teased what's going on with konahamaru
     
         

  18. #18
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,504
    Location
    inside your head
    .
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Made in Heaven View Post
    This chapter definitely put Salad's taijutsu/reflexes on par with Bolt's, though she's still not superior to him.

    Sumire might be with the Scientific Research team since the Nue was made by them iirc. So we may see some more of the Nue down the line.

    Ao VS Team Konohamaru will likely be a one sided stomp on Ao's part. If it happens.
    >Boruto gets owned in taijutsu by Sarada without her Sharingan activated after saying he wouldn't hold back
    >says her taijutsu is on par with his

    Someone explain to me what kind of retarded logic is this. What was shown is that her taijutsu is superior.
     
         

  19. #19
    Celestial Shinobi Made in Heaven's Avatar

    Status
    Made in Heaven is online now
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29,856
    Location
    The World Over Heaven
    Byakugan = Perfection
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    >Boruto gets owned in taijutsu by Sarada without her Sharingan activated after saying he wouldn't hold back
    >says her taijutsu is on par with his

    Someone explain to me what kind of retarded logic is this. What was shown is that her taijutsu is superior.
    Because she was also getting pressured by him, hence on par, regardless of who is ultimately superior by an iota, just as Madara and Hashirama are on par but we know the latter is superior overall. And right, bring up Sharingan as if 1T means anything, even the anime didn't give it any spectacular feats, though you seem to love hopping from calling it canon to calling it filler when it suits your whim.
     
         
    Last edited by Made in Heaven; 11-17-2017 at 05:35 PM.

  20. #20
    Member thgt89's Avatar

    Status
    thgt89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    >Boruto gets owned in taijutsu by Sarada without her Sharingan activated after saying he wouldn't hold back
    >says her taijutsu is on par with his

    Someone explain to me what kind of retarded logic is this. What was shown is that her taijutsu is superior.
    To be fair Boruto's taijutsu relies almost entirely on using shadow clones so without it he is at a distinct disadvantage. One on one though she is definitely superior just like Sasuke was to Naruto most of the series.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •