Banned

Status
    Aug 2016
    Don't deflate me inflate me

Awards Showcase

Would you preferred uxumakis and uchihas to play a more significant role in Naruto

Where the uchihas are still alive the land of whirl pool exists and they were the representatives of both side

Or do you like better that Naruto and sasukes rivalry had nothing to do with clans and it was just about friendship

~BaitCasting & Trolling~ SenseiSama's Avatar

Status
    Apr 2015
    ///

Re: Would you preferred uxumakis and uchihas to play a more significant role in Narut

They already had their time, I would prefer a mini arc where Sarada uncovers the Uchiha history and we get flashback episodes instead, but it should be done by Kishi not SP or the new author.

Senior Member salamander uchiha's Avatar

Status
    Mar 2013
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0

Re: Would you preferred uxumakis and uchihas to play a more significant role in Narut

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiSama View Post
    They already had their time, I would prefer a mini arc where Sarada uncovers the Uchiha history and we get flashback episodes instead, but it should be done by Kishi not SP or the new author.
    I agree to the above however I think the manga/anime would also be lot better with Sarada as the lead.

Formerly 'numbers' Bad Touch Yakushi's Avatar

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

The Uchihas overstayed their welcome and the Uzumaki could've been interesting? But i'd prefer just one arc dedicated to them rather than them having a presence in the main story.

The Hozuki are the clan I wanted 200% more of.

Status
    Jun 2016
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?

I def wouldn’t mind some more uzumaki love, the uchiha have been selves into already, the only thing I really didn’t like was we never really get to see what the average uchiha was like, how they where on missions, how they interacted, how they fought, etc. like it sounds weird but I’d have liked to see more of the clan(when they where around lol) you know all the one shots and stuff? We should of gotten clan ones too

Last edited by InfiniteMugen; 12-07-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMugen View Post
    I def wouldn’t mind some more uzumaki love, the uchiha have been selves into already, the only thing I really didn’t like was we never really get to see what the average uchiha was like, how they where on missions, how they interacted, how they fought, etc. like it sounds weird but I’d have liked to see more of the clan(when they where around lol) you know all the one shots and stuff? We should of gotten clan ones too
    Terrible books as they are, Itachi's novels are great for this.

Status
    Jun 2016
    Thats a cruel thing, Im being
    made to look into a old
    mirror. There really was such
    a man once, wasnt there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Touch Yakushi View Post
    Terrible books as they are, Itachi's novels are great for this.
    You mean with the clan building?

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMugen View Post
    You mean with the clan building?
    Yup. 'Demon Eye' Fugaku gets hype, the modern state of the clan is put into context and their heritage is the focus of the story. We even see glimpses of specific Uchiha, one is a genjutsu user and coolly waits for Itachi during the genocide. Others have no real talent at all.

Banned

Status
    Aug 2016
    Don't deflate me inflate me

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Touch Yakushi View Post
    The Uchihas overstayed their welcome and the Uzumaki could've been interesting? But i'd prefer just one arc dedicated to them rather than them having a presence in the main story.

The Hozuki are the clan I wanted 200% more of.
    Any particular reason you would like the hozoki clan to be introduced to be honest they might be the most op clan in the series

Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sagebee View Post
    Any particular reason you would like the hozoki clan to be introduced to be honest they might be the most op clan in the series
    They all just had fun abilities and charisma. Mangetsu got straight-up silly feats/hype. Imagine if every Uchiha was replaced by a humble, slightly warped Hozuki instead of the collected/elitist/emotionally charged archetype the Uchiha appeal to. Would just be more fun & varied in my eyes.