Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 150
  1. #1
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Is this proof Byakugan can never surpass the sharingan even with 10 tails power on it's side?


    Look at that Kaguya with her byakugan activated couldn't see pass Kamui activation and Kakashi easily phased thru her attack peircing her which would be a fatal wound to any non juubi jin.

    Does this mean no matter what Byakugan can never surpass the sharingan even with 10 tails power on it's side.

    This does not mean a Byakugan user cant defeat a sharingan user, but just that full potiential sharingan is much greater than full potiential byakugan.

    Byakugan was meant to be in 2nd place.

    Thanks for reading.
     
         
    Last edited by Jiren; 01-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.

  2. #2
    The Monkey King Mori Jin's Avatar

    Status
    Mori Jin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,618
    Location
    SAGE REALM
    Mori Jin solos Narutoverse.
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    More like plot. She could dodge Sasuke teleporting to her, but couldn't against Kakashi?

    Yeah nothing to do with the Sharingan or Byakugan, just stupid plot. That and her even losing to them to begin with.

    So no proof, good try though.
     
         

  3. #3
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mori Jin View Post
    More like plot. She could dodge Sasuke teleporting to her, but couldn't against Kakashi?

    Yeah nothing to do with the Sharingan or Byakugan, just stupid plot. That and her even losing to them to begin with.

    So no proof, good try though.
    But you see her byakugan activated couldn't see thru kamui. If she cant than any other byakugan user shouldn't be able to either. The byakugan seems to be completely inferior.
     
         

  4. #4
    Celestial Shinobi Made in Heaven's Avatar

    Status
    Made in Heaven is online now
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,346
    Location
    The World Over Heaven
    Byakugan = Perfection
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    lmfao according to the OP, MS > RenniSharingan.

    Why didn't she use RenniSharingan genjutsu (IT), space-time ninjutsu, or precogntion to avoid it? Simple plot and you know it.
     
         

  5. #5
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Made in Heaven View Post
    lmfao according to the OP, MS > RenniSharingan

    Nice way to twist the point of the thread.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Monkey King Mori Jin's Avatar

    Status
    Mori Jin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,618
    Location
    SAGE REALM
    Mori Jin solos Narutoverse.
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiren View Post
    But you see her byakugan activated couldn't see thru kamui. If she cant than any other byakugan user shouldn't be able to either. The byakugan seems to be completely inferior.
    Couldn't see through kamui? No can "see" through Kamui. Don't even know what you mean by that. Nice trolling as usual.

    Any all her technqiues > anyone else on that planet. She got injured and lost due to plot.
     
         

  7. #7
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mori Jin View Post
    Couldn't see through kamui? No can "see" through Kamui. Don't even know what you mean by that. Nice trolling as usual.

    Any all her technqiues > anyone else on that planet. She got injured and lost due to plot.
    Her byakugan couldn't counter kamui. Kaguya is the strongest but even with her power her byakugan couldnt do anything to sharingan technique. This is irrefutable proof byakugan is below the sharingan. Deal with it.
     
         

  8. #8
    ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

    Status
    Reviewing Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,381
    THE PINNACLE OF SHINOBI
    BYAKUGAN --- TENSEIGAN
    ☯JOUGAN☯
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Why couldn't she dodge it with the pinnacle sharingan evolution the rinnesharringan?


    I mean Rinnesharringan > MS?
     
         

  9. #9
    Celestial Shinobi Made in Heaven's Avatar

    Status
    Made in Heaven is online now
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,346
    Location
    The World Over Heaven
    Byakugan = Perfection
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiren View Post
    Nice way to twist the point of the thread.
    Just using your logic She had RenniSharingan on, right?

    Why didn't she use RenniSharingan genjutsu (IT), space-time ninjutsu, or Sharingan precognition to avoid it? Simple plot and you know it.

    I mean FFS, this fight "confirms" Kakashi >>>>>>> Kaguya in speed and strength anyways even before he got Rikudo Chakra. If anything, this is Kakashi greatness, not MS.



    Look at him defying gravity with speed and strength when Kaguya is pinned down

    Kakashi w/ Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Uchiha.
     
         

  10. #10
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Made in Heaven View Post
    Just using your logic She had RenniSharingan on, right?

    Why didn't she use RenniSharingan genjutsu (IT), space-time ninjutsu, or Sharingan precognition to avoid it? Simple plot and you know it.

    I mean FFS, this fight "confirms" Kakashi >>>>>>> Kaguya in speed and strength anyways even before he got Rikudo Chakra. If anything, this is Kakashi greatness, not MS.

    Kakashi used sharingan abilties to counter Kaguya. I dont even know why you're trying to deflect manga facts with hypothetical questions. Your logic is quite horrendous at that. Kaguya not doing xyz doesn't take away from the fact her byakugan is activated and couldn't stop the sharingan power.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Monkey King Mori Jin's Avatar

    Status
    Mori Jin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,618
    Location
    SAGE REALM
    Mori Jin solos Narutoverse.
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiren View Post
    Her byakugan couldn't counter kamui. Kaguya is the strongest but even with her power her byakugan couldnt do anything to sharingan technique. This is irrefutable proof byakugan is below the sharingan. Deal with it.
    Sharingan can't counter kamui either. So like I said don't see your point with this other than trolling. No proof but trolling. Nothing to deal with.
     
         

  12. #12
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mori Jin View Post
    Sharingan can't counter kamui either. So like I said don't see your point with this other than trolling. No proof but trolling. Nothing to deal with.
    Your post is a troll wtf kind of logic....Sharingan cant counter kamui which comes from the sharingan...then what are you saying?

    OP is manga facts and proof. I will glady accept your salt concession.
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    It's kind of obvious, the Otsutsuki go for chakea fruits to give tuem power ups, rinnegan or rinne sharingan along with rokudo chakra. If Byakugan was enough Kaguya wouldn't have gone for the chakra fruit and it's powers.
     
         

  14. #14
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,396
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    Boruto filler starts now!
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Duh... Byakaugan never once surpassed the sharingan. it's just the fans creating fanfics
     
         

  15. #15
    CondonUserNoLube Shogo Makishima's Avatar

    Status
    Shogo Makishima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    591
    Passing score
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    The whole naruto manga is proof enough. So much sharingan and uchiha wank. Let's go back a moment to Sasuke vs Diedara. Diedara was heart broken over the sharingan and Orochimaru wanted the sharingan power as well. No one ever sought out the byakugan as a treasure it was always the sharingan or Hashiramas cells. Realistically sharingan even has more practical uses. The sharingan is superior in every way.


    This thread is like throwing salt in the Hyuuga faps wounds which OP seems to be real good at. Even then the delusional replies are rolling in and excuses are being conjugated from the pit of stupidity about how byakugan is greater than the sharingan when the manga showed the exact opposite lmfao this place gets dumber by the day
     
         

  16. #16
    ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

    Status
    Reviewing Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,381
    THE PINNACLE OF SHINOBI
    BYAKUGAN --- TENSEIGAN
    ☯JOUGAN☯
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Why did Kaguya even have her byakugan active during that scene when she has her "superior" rinnesharringan?


    I mean it is the "pinnacle" of precog?

    Did she have no faith in using it alone? Well it did fail her agains't kamui.


    I guess Kamui>>>>RinneSharringan



    I guess byakugan is needed to even though you have the OH so great rinnesharringan.
     
         

  17. #17
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    It's kind of obvious, the Otsutsuki go for chakea fruits to give tuem power ups, rinnegan or rinne sharingan along with rokudo chakra. If Byakugan was enough Kaguya wouldn't have gone for the chakra fruit and it's powers.
    What has the Otsutsuki ever done with their byakugan anyway? Momo had it and used her rinnegan 24/7. Kinishiki had it and used his brute strength, speed and weapons.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Monkey King Mori Jin's Avatar

    Status
    Mori Jin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,618
    Location
    SAGE REALM
    Mori Jin solos Narutoverse.
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiren View Post
    Your post is a troll wtf kind of logic....Sharingan cant counter kamui which comes from the sharingan...then what are you saying?

    OP is manga facts and proof. I will glady accept your salt concession.
    Byakugan countered Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Plus him using Perfect Susano'o was also countered and delt with. Going by your logic Byakugan is superior, thanks for agreeing.

    Byakugan > Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

    ^ Mangafact as it happened in the Manga. I will gladly accept your concession.
     
         

  19. #19
    ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

    Status
    Jiren is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,816
    I want to see your full power
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
    Why did Kaguya even have her byakugan active during that scene when she has her "superior" rinnesharringan?


    I mean it is the "pinnacle" of precog?

    Did she have no faith in using it alone? Well it did fail her agains't kamui.


    I guess Kamui>>>>RinneSharringan



    I guess byakugan is needed to even though you have the OH so great rinnesharringan.
    It's simple. When Kaguya was normal she only had her byakugan so she is basically a hyuuga who ate the chakra the fruit and got a 10,000 x powerup but the sharingan best ability still bested her even with lesser power.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member AllKnowingShinobi's Avatar

    Status
    AllKnowingShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

    Of course not unless a byakugan user so happened to gain planet breaker mode then sure it can be on par to the sharingan. I mean until their was two sharingan users to finally end the battle against the OP kaguya . So one sharingan user with friend = kaguya , 2 sharingan users with friend >kaguya.
     
         

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •