• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
    Results 1 to 20 of 128
    1. #1
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninjutsu

      ALL VIZ SCANS/TRANSLATIONS

      So let me break it down with the Gentle Fist Info before I go and wank the Gates and how GREAT is REALLY is.


      First describing Ninjutsu.


      Madara break it down for me...


      More Viz break down


      Poor old man Hagoromo didn't want any of this.


      Okay now the anti thesis the Gentle Fist.
      NOT THE TAIJUTSU but the chakra emitting ability.


      Neji studying the web.


      Neji's conclusion.




      So GF can destroy anything made out of chakra even ninjutsu.

      NOTE: THE TECH AND THE ABILITY TO DO SO ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS.

      Speed, reaction time, chakra amount and other factors go into play.
      But this isn't about Neji but about future threats.

      Kaguya is the pinnacle of GF


      More then likely she can destroy things coming at here that are made of charkra if she wasn't nerfed.


      NOW Look Here:
      Stamina for Taijutsu and Chakra for Ninjutsu.

      GF or Otsutsuki GF can't destroy stamina like it does Ninjutsu.



      Guy's Aura and abilities are just that Stamina, sweat, etc... and not chakra.


      Goes to show that while other things are slowly becoming irrelevant with time, the GATES are still one of the greatest abilities in Narutoverse.


      ----------------------------------------------------
      MORE EVIDENCE
      Quote Originally Posted by Jinrou View Post
      Water Prison Technique (Suirou no Jutsu)

      Ninjutsu, C-rank, Supplementary, Close-range

      User: Momochi Zabuza

      The water prison nobody escapes from!!

      A spherical prison created out of water. Destroying this jutsu from the inside is nearly impossible. However, it’s indispensable for the caster to be in contact with part of the cell for it to maintain its shape, so if they take their hand away, the jutsu will be dispelled immediately. This jutsu shows its true might not when one is alone, but when many allies are present.

      Because of the nature of this jutsu, things can get a little difficult if one is attacked by a third party.

       
           
      Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-15-2018 at 10:36 PM.

    2. #2
      Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

      Status
      Tauren Chieftain is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      5,761
      In search for Ciri
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      This things about GF and gates should be well known .
       
           

    3. #3
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      This things about GF and gates should be well known .
      some alts don't know though

      What would be sick if the final battle isn't even Naruto or Boruto but Otsutsuki head GF vs GATES to the death
       
           

    4. #4
      Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

      Status
      Tauren Chieftain is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      5,761
      In search for Ciri
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      some alts don't know though

      What would be sick if the final battle isn't even Naruto or Boruto but Otsutsuki head GF vs GATES to the death

      Gai's Evening Elephant vs Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Palm clash would be nice to see.

      Eighty Gods vacuum palm destroy things made of chakra but Evening Elephant doesn't have chakra so you may be surprised with the outcome.
       
           

    5. #5
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post

      Gai's Evening Elephant vs Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Palm clash would be nice to see.

      Eighty Gods vacuum palm destroy things made of chakra but Evening Elephant doesn't have chakra so you may be surprised with the outcome.
      yup it is a bout that we've never seen before

      I wonder who created the Gates, I hope we got more lore for it seeing as it is literally so OP
       
           

    6. #6
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      - Madara said Chakra is converted into Ninjutsu. Converted is the keyword. Chakra is not made into Ninjutsu but converted. Convertion is changing the entire substance into another.

      - GSB absorbs only chakra. Kisame thought the blue aura was pure chakra like Rasengan. The sharks can't absorb Ninjutsu.

      - Ninjutsu absorption is impossible, did you know that? Why do I say this? Because Preta path is a Sealing jutsu, not a chakra absorption jutsu.

      The top side says Sealing jutsu. Not even Hashirama wood dragon can absorb Ninjutsu, only chakra. Only Rinnegan has shown the unique ability of absorbing Ninjutsu and that is only some superhuman otsutsukis ones which are not sealing jutsus.

      - Neji creates a needle like chakra to penetrate the webs, if he can simply break any type of Ninjutsu he'll smash it with his palm or Fist. Why doesnt he do so? He has to precisely attack the chakra inside the webs just like Samehada has to absorb pure chakra and that is not the equivalent of absorbing Ninjutsu.

      - Gentle fist is useless against Nature transformations, only pure chakra constructions are getting destroyed, not only that, they have to precisely focus chakra in thier fingertips to insert into a chakra substance and destroy it, something which is not practical and that is why we never see any Hyuga doing that "Destroying chakra" in practical life. Its just in theory. If thier strongest prodigy struggled against some small webs and had to focus, they you know where this hype is going, baseless hype.

      Your scans prove you wrong. Chakra is used in creating Ninjutsu, not necessarily the opposite. The only jutsus we know are made completely of chakra are Rasengan and Susano'O.
       
           
      Last edited by Uverdore9; 01-15-2018 at 07:03 PM.

    7. #7
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      - Madara said Chakra is converted into Ninjutsu. Converted is the keyword. Chakra is not made into Ninjutsu but converted. Convertion is changing the entire substance into another.

      - GSB absorbs only chakra. Kisame thought the blue aura was pure chakra like Rasengan. The sharks can't absorb Ninjutsu.

      - Ninjutsu absorption is impossible, did you know that? Why do I say this? Because Preta path is a Sealing jutsu, not a chakra absorption jutsu.

      The top side says Sealing jutsu. Not even Hashirama wood dragon can absorb Ninjutsu, only chakra. Only Rinnegan has shown the unique ability of absorbing Ninjutsu and that is only some superhuman otsutsukis ones which are not sealing jutsus.

      - Neji creates a needle like chakra to penetrate the webs, if he can simply break any type of Ninjutsu he'll smash it with his palm or Fist. Why doesnt he do so? He has to precisely attack the chakra inside the webs just like Samehada has to absorb pure chakra and that is not the equivalent of absorbing Ninjutsu.

      - Gentle fist is useless against Nature transformations, only pure chakra constructions are getting destroyed, not only that, they have to precisely focus chakra in thier fingertips to insert into a chakra substance and destroy it, something which is not practical and that is why we never see any Hyuga doing that "Destroying chakra" in practical life. Its just in theory. If thier strongest prodigy struggled against some small webs and had to focus, they you know where this hype is going, baseless hype.

      Your scans prove you wrong. Chakra is used in creating Ninjutsu, not necessarily the opposite. The only jutsus we know are made completely of chakra are Rasengan and Susano'O.
      again no one cares what Preta path does

      it just uses another way to deal with ninjitsu as it is a spirit based power


      you keeping on spouting things without any actual scans to back it up



      Again convert someone to something else is still the same thing it is made out of





      your statements have no ground as you just compare Rinnegan feats and how they do things with the general populace when the GF is something else entirely then preta path

      let alone again you never provide scans to actually deny the said VIZ statements

      bring me scans of GF and Ninjutsu to debunk
       
           
      Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-15-2018 at 06:59 PM.

    8. #8
      Banned

      Status
      lImmortal Regis is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Posts
      1,317
      Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Guy solos
       
           

    9. #9
      🎐✨🌴🔱 ᴢᴜʀᴀs's Avatar

      Status
      ᴢᴜʀᴀs is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      22,923
      Location
      🦅
      爪ㄖ爪 丨'爪 几ㄖㄒ
      Ꮆㄖ丨几Ꮆ ㄒㄖ
      山卂尺
       
      Cocky
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Gentle Fist CANNOT "destroy chakra," only "chakra-built substances" stands no chance against it. Eight Gates Formation being "better" is your opinion. According to Naruto, Taijutsu requires no chakra, relays on stamina, and quicker than Ninjutsu. Using Kisame fight was a bad example.
       
           

    10. #10
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      again no one cares what Preta path does

      it just uses another way to deal with ninjitsu as it is a spirit based power


      you keeping on spouting things without any actual scans to back it up



      Again convert someone to something else is still the same thing it is made out of





      your statements have no ground as you just compare Rinnegan feats and how they do things with the general populace when the GF is something else entirely then preta path

      let alone again you never provide scans to actually deny the said VIZ statements

      bring me scans of GF and Ninjutsu to debunk
      Your entire theory is irrelevant. Bring me scans it can destroy Ninjutsu like you say cuz I havent any of that in this manga. I dont care about your fanbase. Bring me appriopriate scans of what you say is right. Preta path absorption itself is proof hyugas cant destroy Ninjutsu only chakra. Your scans proves you 100% wrong, Madara says convert not made, so obviously a change is taking place. The above scan had the sealing part cut out,

      Here you go. Sealing jutsu. Just like Tenten uses sealing scrolls to seal weapons. Ninjutsu cannot be absorbed, why do you think Jiraiya and the frogs were shocked here:

      The two frogs + Jiraiya have lots of experience and knowledge yet never thought someone can absorb Ninjutsu. Proving your theory wrong. If hashirama and Madara and other top shinobi couldnt, then its not possible with jutsu alone, you need a Eye power to accomplish that feat, only Rinnegan has shown it. No on cares if Neji broke chakra, it stands to fact that he cant do the same to Ninjutsu as samehada. If that was the case hyuga wouldve been the strongest.
       
           

    11. #11
      Senior Member sdkljfsdjnsjnoids's Avatar

      Status
      sdkljfsdjnsjnoids is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      3,766
      Sig by SDO and ava by Genocide
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Hyuuga fans vs Uchiha fans.
       
           

    12. #12
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      Your entire theory is irrelevant. Bring me scans it can destroy Ninjutsu like you say cuz I havent any of that in this manga. I dont care about your fanbase. Bring me appriopriate scans of what you say is right. Preta path absorption itself is proof hyugas cant destroy Ninjutsu only chakra. Your scans proves you 100% wrong, Madara says convert not made, so obviously a change is taking place. The above scan had the sealing part cut out,

      Here you go. Sealing jutsu. Just like Tenten uses sealing scrolls to seal weapons. Ninjutsu cannot be absorbed, why do you think Jiraiya and the frogs were shocked here:

      The two frogs + Jiraiya have lots of experience and knowledge yet never thought someone can absorb Ninjutsu. Proving your theory wrong. If hashirama and Madara and other top shinobi couldnt, then its not possible with jutsu alone, you need a Eye power to accomplish that feat, only Rinnegan has shown it. No on cares if Neji broke chakra, it stands to fact that he cant do the same to Ninjutsu as samehada. If that was the case hyuga wouldve been the strongest.
      look when you convert water from liquid into solid (ice)

      Do I say that the ice isn't made out of water?

      Stop giving me Rinnegan stuff, is the GF a rinnegan ability? (Also you are showing me Senjutsu oil)

      Then why post it? Again provide your scans instead of providing opinion.

      Quote Originally Posted by アヌビス View Post
      Gentle Fist CANNOT "destroy chakra," only "chakra-built substances" stands no chance against it. Eight Gates Formation being "better" is your opinion. According to Naruto, Taijutsu requires no chakra, relays on stamina, and quicker than Ninjutsu. Using Kisame fight was a bad example.
      this thread is mostly about Ninjutsu, aka a chakra built substance

      let alone saying "chakra built substance" literally means chakra since what is that subtance made out of?

      for chakra itself they usually just seal it with tenkutsu sealing
      also so far we have no anti thesis for Gates beyond the user's health, energy and life



      Quote Originally Posted by sdkljfsdjnsjnoids View Post
      Hyuuga fans vs Uchiha fans.
      nah more like I am just trying to wank the Gates this time
       
           
      Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-15-2018 at 07:42 PM.

    13. #13
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      look when you convert water from liquid into solid (ice)

      Do I say that the ice isn't made out of water?

      Stop giving me Rinnegan stuff, is the GF a rinnegan ability? (Also you are showing me Senjutsu oil)

      Then why post it? Again provide your scans instead of providing opinion.


      this thread is mostly about Ninjutsu, aka a chakra built substance

      let alone saying "chakra built substance" literally means chakra since what is that subtance made out of?

      for chakra itself they usually just seal it with tenkutsu sealing
      also so far we have no anti thesis for Gates beyond the user's health, energy and life





      nah more like I am just trying to wank the Gates this time
      You'd have been right if Samehada or neji destroyed and absorbed the fireball and web respectively. But they didnt.
       
           

    14. #14
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      You'd have been right if Samehada or neji destroyed and absorbed the fireball and web respectively. But they didnt.
      Again Neji cut the chakra


      but also in the OP I showed him doing it with another GF method

      Orochimaru even warned about it

      try to post a scan refuting their statements since you are just reply with no backing


      Also post a sword cutting a fireball let alone with that large pathway of no fire
       
           
      Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-15-2018 at 07:55 PM.

    15. #15
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      Again Neji cut the chakra


      but also in the OP I showed him doing it with another GF method

      Orochimaru even warned about it

      try to post a scan refuting their statements since you are just reply with no backing


      Also post a sword cutting a fireball let alone with that large pathway of no fire
      Neji says chakra build not chakra made. Built means chakra is one of the component.

      Clearly neji has been prove true as he showed he cannot attack the Ninjutsu directly but has to cut through it with precision and attack the flowing chakra.

      Samehada is a broad sword with spikes and Killer bee swinged it. It had force going on. If killer bee kept it stationary you'd have a point.
       
           

    16. #16
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      Neji says chakra build not chakra made. Built means chakra is one of the component.

      Clearly neji has been prove true as he showed he cannot attack the Ninjutsu directly but has to cut through it with precision and attack the flowing chakra.

      Samehada is a broad sword with spikes and Killer bee swinged it. It had force going on. If killer bee kept it stationary you'd have a point.
      Ninjutsu again is from charkra
      again like the water and ice logic it can be converstated to different states but the basis of the components is still the same

      Neji was just also stating that unlike regular ninjutsu this also had something else, the users spit

      look at the panel the OP of him studying it he enphases the chakra also for the Samehada bit

      Ninjitsu is a chakra subtance

      nice try though


      Again I wait for scans
       
           

    17. #17
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      Ninjutsu again is from charkra
      again like the water and ice logic it can be converstated to different states but the basis of the components is still the same

      Neji was just also stating that unlike regular ninjutsu this also had something else, the users spit

      look at the panel the OP of him studying it he enphases the chakra also for the Samehada bit


      Ninjitsu is a chakra subtance

      nice try though


      Again I wait for scans
      Neji never said "unlike normal Ninjutsu...his has spit..". Neji never said that. Kidomaru's jutsu runs chakra like electricity inside the web's center. Gentle cant destroy chakra converted to Ninjutsu, kidomarus pure chakra was inside the webs, even neji said chakra built substances, why didnt he say "Ninjutsu"?
       
           

    18. #18
      Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar

      Status
      Dreckerplayer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      7,353
      You're not laughing at
      "me", you're
      laughing at the jokes that I
      make of "you".
      Laughing at yourselves,
      really.Rings a bell, doesn't
      it.
       
      Meh
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Lmao,

      who wants someone else all up in there business, all the time.

      Sounds like a natural reaction.
       
           

    19. #19
      ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

      Status
      Reviewing Logic is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      9,503
      ♪ Beep-boop✪ BEEEP-BOB ♫
      ☯ -- GENETICS MATTER -- ☯
      JOUGAN
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      Neji never said "unlike normal Ninjutsu...his has spit..". Neji never said that. Kidomaru's jutsu runs chakra like electricity inside the web's center. Gentle cant destroy chakra converted to Ninjutsu, kidomarus pure chakra was inside the webs, even neji said chakra built substances, why didnt he say "Ninjutsu"?
      Neji never said I can't destroy Ninjitsu

      he said Chakra built substance can stand against his GF

      Ninjutsu is a chakra built substance end of


      again provide a counter scan of what chakra is made/built out of
       
           

    20. #20
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,499
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      ----
       

      Re: GF can destroy chakra, Ninjutsu is Chakra! Gates is Sweat and is better then Ninj

      Quote Originally Posted by Reviewing Logic View Post
      Neji never said I can't destroy Ninjitsu

      he said Chakra built substance can stand against his GF

      Ninjutsu is a chakra built substance end of


      again provide a counter scan of what chakra is made/built out of
      Neji didnt say Ninjutsu. Thread/
       
           

    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •