Status
    Dec 2016
    I AM FROM THE FUTURE

Chapter 20 was disappointing. .

Don't get me wrong I have been enjoying manga up until now but the logic in this chapter was so bad that it can't be avoided.
    Ninja tech is made to make people smile and help ninjas but if we think about it if katasuke was naturally strong he wouldn't have been put in genjutsu and manipulated.
    In short you need power or your tech will be used against you.

Katasuke cried on Boruto's speech Really com'on that's stupid even for 11 year old's standard.
    Why is Konohamaru even in this manga.Don't get me wrong but if they're gonna play this dirty with him He's not required in the series like why didn't he simply dodge that attack he's a jonin.

Boruto's character has developed way too much for 20 chapters.

Ao's attacks sucks and it looked very unattractive and not something that should take down someone like Konohamaru according to the logic but they're playing him dirty so it's Ok.

Last edited by Pulkit singh3; 01-21-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!"

Re: Chapter 20 was disappointing. .

Singhit pullk !!!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2015
    Boruto Solos

Awards Showcase

I agree, the chapter is a setup for the Boruto greatness unburden by nonesense like team work.

Pacing is weird but next chapter should be hype.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit singh3 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I have been enjoying manga up until now but the logic in this chapter was so bad that it can't be avoided.
    Ninja tech is made to make people smile and help ninjas but if we think about it if katasuke was naturally strong he wouldn't have been put in genjutsu and manipulated.

Katasuke cried on Boruto's speech Really com'on that's stupid even for 11 year old's standard.
    Why is Konohamaru even in this manga.Don't get me wrong but if they're gonna play this dirty with him He's not required in the series like why didn't he simply dodge that attack he's a jonin.

Ao's attacks sucks and it looked very unattractive and not something that should take down someone like Konohamaru according to the logic but they're playing him dirty so it's Ok.
    Agreed bro there was so much BS this chapter it's unbelievable.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

I was annoyed by it as well. Like why did everyone turn into fangirls of Boruto? Wtf was that? About the whole Konohamaru thing, honestly I'll let that one slide. It's not like he knew the extent of Ao's mods. He wasn't expecting his body to be a weapon itself and was probably stunned. It's his first time coming across that, so any elite ninja would have a hard first time facing someone like Ao until they worked out what's going on.

I hated that Sarada and Mitsuki did nothing. I half get why, because of the cave and all.. but come on. Try something, anything! Everyone got nerfed.. blatantly.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Boruto GREATNESS is coming!

Banned

Status
    Nov 2017
    Sasuke Uchiha Live - Stay cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    Like why did everyone turn into fangirls of Boruto?.
    Didnt read the chapter. What do you mean by this?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by lImmortal Regis View Post
    Didnt read the chapter. What do you mean by this?
    After he picked up the ninja tech and gave his little monologue they all were looking at him smiling like fangirls. It was so damn cheesy.

Banned

Status
    Nov 2017

After he picked up the ninja tech and gave his little monologue they all were looking at him smiling like fangirls. It was so damn cheesy.
    Dude...he is ****ing MC and im ****ing sick of him... annoying piece of shit 'datebasa,datebasa'.... stfu

Status
    Aug 2015
    We are all different, but when
    we ask for the Lord's
    blessings, we must not forget
    that God created us equal

Chapter as a chapter, if they plan to release the manga for another 10 years, then everything is in order, and not immediately a giant monster chakra, a new generation is growing will have to wait

Status
    Mar 2013
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0

Dude...he is ****ing MC and im ****ing sick of him... annoying piece of shit 'datebasa,datebasa'.... stfu
    Agreed it was the worst case of writing I've seen in the longest time. He needs to die already so we can get better characters dattebasa, dattebasa l'il punk.

Banned

Status
    Nov 2017

Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    Agreed it was the worst case of writing I've seen in the longest time. He needs to die already so we can get better characters dattebasa, dattebasa l'il punk.
    You really like Boruto? Thats the real question? Mitsuki and Sarada are so much better then annoying little shit. I think im not even watching/interested in the serious just because of him, but i still like Sarada, so i'll continue watching because of her.

Add- Even Naruto was an MC and wasnt everything about him' just like in the case with Boruto... yeah we get it brate...you are ****ing MC, but you dont have to have every spotlight there is.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0

You really like Boruto? Thats the real question? Mitsuki and Sarada are so much better then annoying little shit. I think im not even watching/interested in the serious just because of him, but i still like Sarada, so i'll continue watching because of her.

Add- Even Naruto was an MC and wasnt everything about him' just like in the case with Boruto... yeah we get it brate...you are ****ing MC, but you dont have to have every spotlight there is.
    I agree, and no I don't like Clone(Boruto). I only follow the series hoping for Mitsuki and Sarada to take the lead. After this chapter I've started to lose hope and think the next couple of chapters will either make or break the manga.

I'll probably still keep reading and watching for Mitsuki and Boruto's confession and Sarada becoming Hokage.

Status
    Mar 2012
    You're not laughing at
    "me", you're
    laughing at the jokes that I
    make of "you".
    Laughing at yourselves,
    really.Rings a bell, doesn't
    it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit singh3 View Post

The next chapter might be something.

Banned

Status
    Nov 2017

I agree, and no I don't like Clone(Boruto). I only follow the series hoping for Mitsuki and Sarada to take the lead. After this chapter I've started to lose hope and think the next couple of chapters will either make or break the manga.

I'll probably still keep reading and watching for Mitsuki and Boruto's confession and Sarada becoming Hokage.
    So you are interested in MitsukiBoruto?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0

So you are interested in MitsukiBoruto?
    Nah more interested in Madara Sama being cloned and being the vessel, Him being around team 7's age, Him taking the lead and being the new hero of the manga; with his own character and him restoring the Uchiha clan. Sarada becoming Hokage and her showing badass Sharingan skills with both sasuke and Itachi's skills but in her own style. Mitsuki showing off his new sage mode and getting more screen time followed by many more things. and Boru Mitsu is a lomg way down the list. I only mentioned it because I was talking about team 7.

Banned

Status
    Nov 2017

Nah more interested in Madara Sama being cloned and being the vessel, Him being around team 7's age, Him taking the lead and being the new hero of the manga; with his own character and him restoring the Uchiha clan. Sarada becoming Hokage and her showing badass Sharingan skills with both sasuke and Itachi's skills but in her own style. Mitsuki showing off his new sage mode and getting more screen time followed by many more things. and Boru Mitsu is a lomg way down the list. I only mentioned it because I was talking about team 7.
    All i can see that you spam MitsukiBoruto but w.e

Status
    Dec 2017
    Mist Seven Swordsmen

This chapter was amwasing and I want more.