View Poll Results: Who would die?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Konohamaru

    1 7.14%
  • Sakura

    6 42.86%
  • Sasuke

    2 14.29%
  • Other

    3 21.43%
  • Nobody will die, she won't get her MS this way

    2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Member soretynha's Avatar

    Status
    soretynha is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    294
    no one cares
     

    Who would die?



    Since deaths have been confirmed, what if someone had to die in order to Sarada unlock her Mangekyō Sharingan, then who should it be?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member nk07ki30's Avatar

    Status
    nk07ki30 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    996
    Location
    STAYIN WOKE AT HIGH SCHOOL BABY!
    Study hard.
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Her Sharingan is probably going to evolve through positive emotions.
     
         

  3. #3
    Beyond Enlightened Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,773
    Location
    Astral World
    6yo Guts > Sasuke
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Sakura dies, that's the most likely way.

    Quote Originally Posted by nk07ki30 View Post
    Her Sharingan is probably going to evolve through positive emotions.
    The anime already retconned this.
     
         

  4. #4
    Your last day

    Status
    NinjutsuSen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Sakura is dying so the conflict between her and Sarada if she was her real mother would become actually relevant.

    Sasuke may die too later.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member nk07ki30's Avatar

    Status
    nk07ki30 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    996
    Location
    STAYIN WOKE AT HIGH SCHOOL BABY!
    Study hard.
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
    Sakura dies, that's the most likely way.



    The anime already retconned this.
    Since when though? She had a positive emotion and awakened her Sharingan just by thinking about her dad. Unless I missed something and heard she awakened it before cause one of the members here said she already had it.
     
         

  6. #6
    ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

    Status
    Reviewing Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,381
    THE PINNACLE OF SHINOBI
    BYAKUGAN --- TENSEIGAN
    ☯JOUGAN☯
     

    Re: Who would die?

    I mean who is she the closest to?

    Sasuke? No he isn't home.

    Naruto lol, beyond her poster of him in her room did she ever see the dude after Gaiden?

    Konohamaru? Even though he is the squad captain he hasn't given some life changing moment for Sarada like Jiraiyah or Asuma.

    That just leaves the person that raised her for 10+ years alone. Plus Gaiden was about that relationship so in a story point of view it makes sense with foreshadowing.
     
         
    Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-21-2018 at 11:07 PM.

  7. #7
    Beyond Enlightened Hinabae's Avatar

    Status
    Hinabae is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,773
    Location
    Astral World
    6yo Guts > Sasuke
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by nk07ki30 View Post
    Since when though? She had a positive emotion and awakened her Sharingan just by thinking about her dad. Unless I missed something and heard she awakened it before cause one of the members here said she already had it.
    I'm pretty sure the anime mention that she awakened her sharingan way before Gaiden, probably because of Sasuke leaving home.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar

    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,713
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Mitsuki
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned

    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,603
    I've had people "turn up
    against me" MULTIPLE
    TIMES. I call it
    "COLLECTIVE EGO
    COLLAPSE"
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by soretynha View Post


    Since deaths have been confirmed, what if someone had to die in order to Sarada unlock her Mangekyō Sharingan, then who should it be?
    Sakura...
    Sasuke...which would be a stretch cause he ain't around all that much...
    ChouChou...in scarlet spring they were depicted as "close friends"

    ...that's all I got for now.
     
         

  10. #10
    Wanderer The Paradox's Avatar

    Status
    The Paradox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    869
    Location
    Everywhere
    Shall we?
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Chocho. She's her best friend.
     
         

  11. #11
    ... Konno's Avatar

    Status
    Konno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,134
    #KlausisAwesome! #Bazinga! Go
    away Krampus sho-sho
    #donutsarethebest
    #comebacklawliet
    #morehashtagsarecoming
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Can't be Sasuke
    I think it will be Sakura
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Who would die?

    She's the daughter of the sage of 6 paths, she'll get her MS the same way Indra did and without the side effects if she does.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

    Status
    Tauren Chieftain is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,766
    In search for Ciri
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Sasuke dies against Kawaki.
     
         

  14. #14
    fka Vulpini AraigneeDuSoir's Avatar

    Status
    AraigneeDuSoir is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,264
    Location
    inside your head
    après moi, le déluge
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Naruto.

    Let's move on to the evidences:

    1. We have many indications that Naruto is dead
    2. Sarada looks up to him, she sees a fatherly figure in him
    3. Naruto = Sun, and Sarada's MS has the shape of a Sun





     
         

  15. #15
    ☯CELESTIAL EYE☯ Reviewing Logic's Avatar

    Status
    Reviewing Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,381
    THE PINNACLE OF SHINOBI
    BYAKUGAN --- TENSEIGAN
    ☯JOUGAN☯
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    Naruto.

    Let's move on to the evidences:

    1. We have many indications that Naruto is dead
    2. Sarada looks up to him, she sees a fatherly figure in him
    3. Naruto = Sun, and Sarada's MS has the shape of a Sun





    Yeah no.

    Beyond Gaiden she had no interaction with the 7th that is meaningful, let alone actually becoming his disciple or furthering that relationship.

    You say many indications of Naruto being dead but literally the only thing you have is a vague line from Kawaki saying he will bring Boruto were the 7th is.

    Image symbols have always been reused for more then one thing

    Unless you think the Hyuga had a connection with the Uchiha hideout or are associated with the Frog sages.


    Let alone other re-uses of other symbols even in Kishi's latest works like Gaiden.


    If that was really the case beyond your hopes and dreams then it would make Sarada even more creepy on being a Naruto fanboy.
     
         
    Last edited by Reviewing Logic; 01-22-2018 at 12:18 AM.

  16. #16
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    Naruto.

    Let's move on to the evidences:

    1. We have many indications that Naruto is dead
    2. Sarada looks up to him, she sees a fatherly figure in him
    3. Naruto = Sun, and Sarada's MS has the shape of a Sun





    /Thread

    I can believe I missed that altogether.

    She does look up to him and wants to follow in his path, the one she admires the most dying would be an epic way to awaken the MS.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar

    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,356
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Other than Sakura being the number 1 candidate to die, Sasuke and Konohamaru comes close second which would be my best bet. Whether Naruto dies or not, he holds almost no significant impact on Sarada because I have yet to see a close bond relationship between the two. Ever since Gaiden, Both of them barely interact each others whereas with Boruto, we see that Sasuke spend alot of time with his student and we also see Tsunade despite as a hokage, she tended to look after Sakura.

    We know Sarada looked up to Naruto but she has yet to show any sign of getting to his attention or asking Naruto for favor and right now we already over half way point to finish the first part and still nothing happen with Sarada as a character.
     
         

  18. #18
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸

    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27,320
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    You had no problem with the
    shirtless Hinata
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Who would die?

    Sakura is the only one she loves in canon, however, it's a male conceived theory. Sarada is a contradiction, her sharingan develops directly.
    She loves Sasuke too , and her sharingan is tied to Sasuke and the feelings they share
     
         

  19. #19
    Tobidara's knight Kakooli's Avatar

    -=° Happy New Year! °=-


    Status
    Kakooli is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,448
    writing down names of all
    trolls
     

    Re: Who would die?

    Quote Originally Posted by AraigneeDuSoir View Post
    Naruto.

    Let's move on to the evidences:

    1. We have many indications that Naruto is dead
    2. Sarada looks up to him, she sees a fatherly figure in him
    3. Naruto = Sun, and Sarada's MS has the shape of a Sun





    make dis into a new thread lipinuv!!!!
     
         

  20. #20
    Member

    Status
    Opiuchus05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    949
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would die?

    mitsuki will die to balance out the sun and moon dynamic with sarada and boruto
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •