Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar

    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,830
    This user has no status.
     

    Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Could people please stop giving clan feats in relation to Sasuke,Naruto,Madara and Hashirama?

    The manga clearly shows us their powers come from Indra / Ashura which ultimately "Boost" the capacity and capabilities they can acheive.



    Naruto's chakra and strengths aren't a Uzumaki trait. It's an Ashura trait that amplifies whatever clan traits he has.

    Sasuke's chakra and strength aren't an Uchiha trait. It's an Indra trait that amplifies whatever his clan abilities are.



    If Shikimaru and Lee were Indra and Ashura trans-migrants their clan abilities would be insanely powerful as well. But that does not mean the ENTIRE clan can achieve said feats.

    Thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Except in Sasuke's case Itachi would fodder stomp him before his EMS/Rinnegan. Shisui was also pretty OP, then there's Obito and his abilities they look like overall clan feats to me.

    In the case of Naruto his feats are largely Kurama Jin feats not Ashura feats or Uzumaki feats.

    Ps. I've never heard anybody give Madara or Hashirama feats to the clan, they were definitely on another level.
     
         

  3. #3
    Hokage of the Leaf

    Status
    take it easy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,903
    #canon
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    You both must re-read the manga. It was stated several times that Naruto inherited big chakra pool from his mother.
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    You both must re-read the manga. It was stated several times that Naruto inherited big chakra pool from his mother.
    No it wasnt, it was stated Naruto inherited special chakra from his mother the same chakra that allowed him to house the 9 tails.
     
         

  5. #5
    Hokage of the Leaf

    Status
    take it easy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,903
    #canon
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
    No it wasnt, it was stated Naruto inherited special chakra from his mother the same chakra that allowed him to house the 9 tails.
    Yes it was.
    All known Uzumaki have big chakra pool along with special chakra. Kakashi who himself had above average chakra reserves said that genin Naruto had 4 times more chakra than him. And it was when he couldnt use fox chakra because of oros seal.
     
         

  6. #6
    Uverdore9's Avatar

    Status
    Uverdore9 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,043
    SS <<<< Susano'O
    Perfection.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Naruto never had large reserves. This clan BS is being taken too far. Nine Tails chakra melded with him from birth as Minato's plan. He inherited Kushina's special chakra which made him compatible with the Nine Tails. Naruto always recieved the Kyuubi's chakra into him slowly seeping through. The whiskers only appear when his emotions are merged with the Nine tails which is a mass of hate which consumes the vessel it's in. He always had Kyuubi's Stamina. Stamina's being converted into Chakra. And Kyuubi's regular chakra. He had two ways from he got Kyuubi's gifts.
     
         

  7. #7
    Uverdore9's Avatar

    Status
    Uverdore9 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,043
    SS <<<< Susano'O
    Perfection.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    Yes it was.
    All known Uzumaki have big chakra pool along with special chakra. Kakashi who himself had above average chakra reserves said that genin Naruto had 4 times more chakra than him. And it was when he couldnt use fox chakra because of oros seal.
    Oro's seal was bypassed whem his emotions mingled with the Nine tails and broke the Oro's seal. Stop with the singled out reading.
     
         

  8. #8
    Hokage of the Leaf

    Status
    take it easy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,903
    #canon
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
    Oro's seal was bypassed whem his emotions mingled with the Nine tails and broke the Oro's seal. Stop with the singled out reading.
    Nope. Jirayia removed the seal.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

    Status
    salamander uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,503
    Hanabi is itachi 2.0
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    Yes it was.
    All known Uzumaki have big chakra pool along with special chakra. Kakashi who himself had above average chakra reserves said that genin Naruto had 4 times more chakra than him. And it was when he couldnt use fox chakra because of oros seal.
    The scan confirms it'sstill mixing only in an unstable way.

    Not true at all your reaching, Naruto has always been receiving chakra his whole life to became a part of his reserves. That is sperate from the Kyubi cloak chakra. Also Kakashi made reference to the root/origin of Naruto's large stamina/chakra being the 9 tails and that's in early part 1. Oro's seal didn't seal the chakra it interferred in the mixing process. You cant use a reach to justify something non existent. Canon is Naruto has Kushina's special chakra so he can handle the Kyubi's chakra. Even Kushina claimed her's wasn't normal for the clan bu was special. As for everything else Naruto's heavily dependant on the 9 tails.
     
         
    Last edited by salamander uchiha; 02-13-2018 at 02:15 PM.

  10. #10
    Uverdore9's Avatar

    Status
    Uverdore9 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,043
    SS <<<< Susano'O
    Perfection.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    Nope. Jirayia removed the seal.
    It'd have been either way whether Jiraiya chose to do it/not. Just like how the Tetragram Seal was broken by Kyuubi with emotional outbreak placed by Minato.
     
         

  11. #11
    Gaara Jinrou's Avatar

    Status
    Jinrou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,311
    ...
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    By this logic though, wouldn't Naruto have done better or at least equal to Kushina when Kurama was removed considering she had full Kurama yanked from her but she was still conscious and could even execute Jutsu while Naruto only had half taken and he was closer to death than she was in the early stages?

    And also, if Itachi was the trans-migrant, i don't think it'll be far fetched to presume he would have done better than Sasuke?

    Imo, what we saw outside of Six paths related stuff (large chakra reserves with Naruto and Uchiha stuff with Sasuke) are traits that can be achieved/reached by other members of their clans.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,449
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Sasuke doesn't have the mangekyo sharingan because of Uchiha traits it's because of Indra.

    Naruto doesn't have uzamaki longevity like his mother (manga) said, it's because of Ashura

    Thoughts?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar

    Status
    davidou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,293
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
    Sasuke doesn't have the mangekyo sharingan because of Uchiha traits it's because of Indra.

    Naruto doesn't have uzamaki longevity like his mother (manga) said, it's because of Ashura

    Thoughts?
    It' s because of Ashura that he has way less vitality than his mother?

    OT:I agree.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member chaos control's Avatar

    Status
    chaos control is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,882
    Everywhere and nowhere in the
    multiverse, ruling it!
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    I agree.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,449
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by davidou View Post
    It' s because of Ashura that he has way less vitality than his mother?

    OT:I agree.
    According to Op, Ashura is the one responsible not his mother. I didn't say that his vitality is any less than what it is.
     
         

  16. #16
    Obito66 123fire's Avatar

    Status
    123fire is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,396
    Location
    In a Country where there Peace
    Boruto filler starts now!
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    There's Ashura Indra arc in the anime make sure to watch it to understand them more
     
         

  17. #17
    Mavs Nation Styles's Avatar

    Status
    Styles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,308
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    You both must re-read the manga. It was stated several times that Naruto inherited big chakra pool from his mother.
    So you gonna completely ignore the manga where Kushina said she had a strong chakra and Kurama saying Naruto inherited it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member SIR UZMAKIMADARA's Avatar

    Status
    SIR UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Location
    Between Wall Maria and Wall Sina
    you may not be interested in
    war but war is interested in
    you
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrou View Post
    By this logic though, wouldn't Naruto have done better or at least equal to Kushina when Kurama was removed considering she had full Kurama yanked from her but she was still conscious and could even execute Jutsu while Naruto only had half taken and he was closer to death than she was in the early stages?

    And also, if Itachi was the trans-migrant, i don't think it'll be far fetched to presume he would have done better than Sasuke?

    Imo, what we saw outside of Six paths related stuff (large chakra reserves with Naruto and Uchiha stuff with Sasuke) are traits that can be achieved/reached by other members of their clans.
    so you are comparing condition of tired naruto, who was fighting with kage level shinobis for 2 consecutive days (without any pause), with the condition of healthy kushina? hmm makes sense.

    It has been pointed out by numerous shinobis at multiple occasions that Naruto had exceptionally huge chakra reserves.
    For your information, Naruto could create thousands of clones with his base chakra and that was part 1 genin naruto who had poor chakra control.



    For those who is in denial "Ignorance is bliss" It's 2018 and people are still ignorant af.
    Next time, try to read manga instead of pulling ideas out of ass, Thanks.
     
         
    Last edited by SIR UZMAKIMADARA; 02-13-2018 at 07:01 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member AllKnowingShinobi's Avatar

    Status
    AllKnowingShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    then explain all the other failure https://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/670/19/

    thier were alot of others

    only (hash and madara) and naruto and sasuke are worth noting.
     
         
    Last edited by AllKnowingShinobi; 02-13-2018 at 08:36 PM.

  20. #20
    Member Brady's Avatar

    Status
    Brady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Indra and Ashura incarnates

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    Could people please stop giving clan feats in relation to Sasuke,Naruto,Madara and Hashirama?

    The manga clearly shows us their powers come from Indra / Ashura which ultimately "Boost" the capacity and capabilities they can acheive.



    Naruto's chakra and strengths aren't a Uzumaki trait. It's an Ashura trait that amplifies whatever clan traits he has.

    Sasuke's chakra and strength aren't an Uchiha trait. It's an Indra trait that amplifies whatever his clan abilities are.



    If Shikimaru and Lee were Indra and Ashura trans-migrants their clan abilities would be insanely powerful as well. But that does not mean the ENTIRE clan can achieve said feats.

    Thoughts?
    This is wrong. Being an Indra or Asura incarnate promises nothing. Obito Uchiha is not an incarnate and is probably the scariest Uchiha to ever come out of a womb with both of his eyes put together. Shisui's eyes are beyond dangerous and Itachi's abilities are legendary. Incarnation promises very little.

    The only worthwhile Incarnation one can be of is Indra's reincarnate, and even then the benefits only work if you're an Uchiha and implant Senju cells, and even then Madara only awoke his Rinnegan during his old age.

    Sasuke's growth seems normal for an Uchiha that's seeking power. Nothing about it screams "unique" or "incarnation". His own non-incarnate brother was 5x as skilled as him.

    Naruto himself was garbage and has been most of his life. His taijutsu, weapon skills, all of that was subpar at best, forcing him to rely on shadow clones that only worked with his reserves granted to him by the nine-tails. Being an incarnate didn't save him at all.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •