• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Results 1 to 15 of 15
    1. #1
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,852
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      wtf
       

      I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much..........................................

      He's fecking badass.
      Innocent at the same time. Dat contradictory feeling.
       
           

    2. #2
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      He's not badass. They love him so much because his only 2 feats which are 1000 veritable armed Kanon and he defeated EMS Madara.
      Hashirama himself is a lot like Naruto where in some cases he'll be humble for peace in terms of political polices but fighting in wars or his Indra reincarnate he's a bit arrogant like Naruto.
      Edit: A badass person would be Pain, Kakashi, Sakumo, Minato (maybe), Tobious (masked), Zabuza, Itachi, Kisame, or Sasuke
      Hashirama is powerful and cheerful. He reminds me of Choji, Naruto, and Jiraiya.

      The huge difference between the two is that with Naruto he actually lost some battles to Indra's incarnate while Hashirama tied his Indra counterpart for many years before ultimately defeating him at VoTe (seemingly).
       
           
      Last edited by Rikudou Tobi; 02-13-2018 at 02:46 PM.

    3. #3
      Senior Member chaos control's Avatar

      Status
      chaos control is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      4,583
      Everywhere and nowhere in the
      multiverse, ruling it!
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      I agree OP. You don't have to be all edgy or an a-hole, to be "badass".


      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      He's not badass. They love him so much because his only 2 feats which are 1000 veritable armed Kanon and he defeated EMS Madara.
      Hashirama himself is a lot like Naruto where in some cases he'll be humble for peace in terms of political polices but fighting in wars or his Indra reincarnate he's a bit arrogant like Naruto.
      Edit: A badass person would be Pain, Kakashi, Sakumo, Minato (maybe), Tobious (masked), Zabuza, Itachi, Kisame, or Sasuke
      Hashirama is powerful and cheerful. He reminds me of Choji, Naruto, and Jiraiya.

      The huge difference between the two is that with Naruto he actually lost some battles to Indra's incarnate while Hashirama tied his Indra counterpart for many years before ultimately defeating him at VoTe (seemingly).
      He also defeated Kakazu, and pounded the juubi with those gates. These things, combined with beating Madara, ending the centuries long war that Indra/Asura started and having so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic.

      So what about him being cheerful? Do you have to be moody to be "badass"? I agree with OP.
       
           

    4. #4
      Senior Member neosmith500's Avatar

      Status
      neosmith500 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      3,728
      My eyes see bullshit clearly.
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      As a child w/o Mokuton he stood above adult 3T Uchiha just as a weaker Madara was able to kill adult Senju who equal or suprass the Uchiha , w/o his Sharingan yet Kid Hashi constantly spanked him all the way to adulthood. Meaning even kid Hasi was high jonin level.



      The dude casually defied Edo tensie and even better , told Orochimaru of all people to turn his frown upside down LOLL.


      He tamed all the tailed beast for lolz then gave them away for lulz and odes this to the Juubi.




      Chakra that can do this in base and casually puts the strongest Bijuu to sleep.



       
           
      Last edited by neosmith500; 02-13-2018 at 03:23 PM.

    5. #5
      Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      salamander uchiha is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      14,986
      Hanabi is itachi 2.0
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      I haven't a clue?
       
           

    6. #6
      Jinrousviel von Einzbern Jinrou's Avatar

      Status
      Jinrou is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      10,498
      ...
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by neosmith500 View Post
      As a child w/o Mokuton he stood above adult 3T Uchiha just as a weaker Madara was able to kill adult Senju who equal or suprass the Uchiha , w/o his Sharingan yet Kid Hashi constantly spanked him all the way to adulthood. Meaning even kid Hasi was high jonin level.



      The dude casually defied Edo tensie and even better , told Orochimaru of all people to turn his frown upside down LOLL.


      He tamed all the tailed beast for lolz then gave them away for lulz and odes this to the Juubi.




      Chakra that can do this in base and casually puts the strongest Bijuu to sleep.



      Lmao.. The one where he calls Tobirama and every where shudders was awesome. I think Suigetsu shudders in fear after that? Either way he had some gall too.. I vaguely remember him making a statement that puts his reserves on par with KCM Naruto when he shared his chakra with the alliance
       
           

    7. #7
      Member

      Status
      Queen of Bananas is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      718
      babushka is love. babushka is
      life. chemical engineering FTW
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      But that's the thing, Senjus don't tend to have any in born talents so they tend to work very hard to over compensate by getting into a whole bunch of other things. In contrast, Uchihas tend to lack the capacity to form relationships so they're always irate as though 24 hour gut constipation.

      I believe the best Kage would be Muu. A perfectly balanced Kage in, character, conduct, ability, tenacity and strength. Muu appears to be quite emotionally mature while maintaining facets of tactical and analytical intelligence.

      Hashirama appears childish, like most Senjus. Which explains their irrational perseverance towards strength and power. Uchihas are the same, it seems. Both appear immature, spoiled and childish. You could classify Senjus as closet narcissists and Uchihas as closet psychopaths.

      tbh, it's not the most powerful that matters, but the most reliable, intelligent (both cognitively and emotionally), analytical and rational that matters..... arguably, the most ethical or the one with the most heightened sense of morality is the quality that matters as well.

      Balance is key, and maturity is the door to balance.
       
           

    8. #8
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,852
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      wtf
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
      I haven't a clue?
      He ooze sex appeal when he walk into dat room.
       
           

    9. #9
      Senior Member AllKnowingShinobi's Avatar

      Status
      AllKnowingShinobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      1,914
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      not rained as god of shinobi for no reason.

      kinda like George Washington with powers. this dude will go down in history for years to come.
       
           

    10. #10
      Senior Member MightGai's Avatar

      Status
      MightGai is offline
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      1,384
      I haz no status
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by Jinrou View Post
      Lmao.. The one where he calls Tobirama and every where shudders was awesome. I think Suigetsu shudders in fear after that? Either way he had some gall too.. I vaguely remember him making a statement that puts his reserves on par with KCM Naruto when he shared his chakra with the alliance
       
           

    11. #11
      Senior Member Nerosmoke's Avatar

      Status
      Nerosmoke is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      1,556
      Location
      Hidden Mist
      Mist Seven Swordsmen
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Hashirama controlls tolit paper.

      let that sink in.
       
           

    12. #12
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by chaos control View Post
      I agree OP. You don't have to be all edgy or an a-hole, to be "badass".




      He also defeated Kakazu, and pounded the juubi with those gates. These things, combined with beating Madara, ending the centuries long war that Indra/Asura started and having so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic.
      That’s not a crazy feat considering that Kakazu was a jonin fodder that did not have Earth Grudge at the time. Putting those gracious gates were useless, the jyubi was still able to mold chakra and use jyubi fissions. Controlling the biju while using its power is cool or impressive. Not holding it in place.

      He didn’t end the long war Ashura/Indra had other wise Naruto and Sasuke wouldn’t happen.Naruto is responsible for ending the war because Indra conceded.

      And so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic? How about no. I didn’t think his techniques were epic just resourceful and powerful.
      Epic is nagato’s powers hands down.


      So what about him being cheerful? Do you have to be moody to be "badass"? I agree with OP.
      So you’re telling me the people I said are badass are moody all the time? Clearly no.
      Kakashi is probably the consistent definition of what “cool” means in the series and he was not moody.
      Try again.
      It’s mostly people who are nonchalant that are considered “cool.”

      Just because some one is power doesn’t mean they’re cool. Stop confusing the two.
       
           

    13. #13
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,852
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      wtf
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      That’s not a crazy feat considering that Kakazu was a jonin fodder that did not have Earth Grudge at the time. Putting those gracious gates were useless, the jyubi was still able to mold chakra and use jyubi fissions. Controlling the biju while using its power is cool or impressive. Not holding it in place.

      He didn’t end the long war Ashura/Indra had other wise Naruto and Sasuke wouldn’t happen.Naruto is responsible for ending the war because Indra conceded.

      And so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic? How about no. I didn’t think his techniques were epic just resourceful and powerful.
      Epic is nagato’s powers hands down.



      So you’re telling me the people I said are badass are moody all the time? Clearly no.
      Kakashi is probably the consistent definition of what “cool” means in the series and he was not moody.
      Try again.
      It’s mostly people who are nonchalant that are considered “cool.”

      Just because some one is power doesn’t mean they’re cool. Stop confusing the two.
      He's cool when he's fighting, other than that, he's a dorky kind of badass LMAO.
       
           

    14. #14
      Senior Member kiiro's Avatar

      Status
      kiiro is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      2,374
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      Quote Originally Posted by neosmith500 View Post
      As a child w/o Mokuton he stood above adult 3T Uchiha just as a weaker Madara was able to kill adult Senju who equal or suprass the Uchiha , w/o his Sharingan yet Kid Hashi constantly spanked him all the way to adulthood. Meaning even kid Hasi was high jonin level.



      The dude casually defied Edo tensie and even better , told Orochimaru of all people to turn his frown upside down LOLL.


      He tamed all the tailed beast for lolz then gave them away for lulz and odes this to the Juubi.




      Chakra that can do this in base and casually puts the strongest Bijuu to sleep.



      1.- Adult Ninja =/= Jonin Level Ninja. This just means Adult Ninja in the past were worst than filler ninjas. Or maybe not, but even kid Kakashi did that yet Jonnin Kakashi was equal to Jonnin in the war.
      2.- Orochimaaru using Hashirama cells to be stronger, no wonder why he couldnt control the true owner of the cells.
      3.- And yes, Hashirama is special tamer of Bijus, he was born with a special chakra to do it.
       
           

    15. #15
      Member Darth Natsu Shazneel's Avatar

      Status
      Darth Natsu Shazneel is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      810
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much......................................

      I actually don't find Madara or Hashirama entertaining.
       
           

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •