• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Results 1 to 20 of 23
    1. #1
      Obito66 123fire's Avatar

      Status
      123fire is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      19,406
      Location
      In a Country where there Peace
      123fire is back!
       
      Awesome
       

      Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      I have a theory about that guy. I think he's a double agent. Makes sense that he killed his comrade . why would he kill his comrade? yeah i know because he's against KARA and he's gonna betray them eventually.

      I think he's gathering info so that when he leaves them he can tell konoha or something. I'm tellin ya him killing Elder is a big evidence.

      And his comment about konoha too adds to my theory

       
           

    2. #2
      Premium User Nick01's Avatar

      Status
      Nick01 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      12,260
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Nothing special tbh.
       
           

    3. #3
      MƛMƛ ƖƧƛƁЄԼԼƛ MomoSaka's Avatar

      Status
      MomoSaka is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Posts
      6,791
      ~[K.Ł.Â.J.Ñ]~
       
      Bemused
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by TOBlDARA View Post
      More special than Hinata
      Tammmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

      OT: Maybe but that would kinda be repetitive a little bit :/
       
           

    4. #4
      Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar

      Status
      chopstickchakra is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Posts
      11,305
      Location
      Earth 616
      None of this is really
      happening. There is a man.
      With a typewriter. This is all
      part of his crazy imagination
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
      I have a theory about that guy. I think he's a double agent. Makes sense that he killed his comrade . why would he kill his comrade? yeah i know because he's against KARA and he's gonna betray them eventually.

      I think he's gathering info so that when he leaves them he can tell konoha or something. I'm tellin ya him killing Elder is a big evidence.

      And his comment about konoha too adds to my theory
      That's Kakashi's dad, he never died he only faked his death to infiltrate Kara.
       
           

    5. #5
      Senior Member NextGenNinja's Avatar

      Status
      NextGenNinja is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      4,676
      The Other Hokage
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      I'm sure he killed the elder for losing the Vessel.
       
           

    6. #6
      Premium User Nick01's Avatar

      Status
      Nick01 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      12,260
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by TOBlDARA View Post
      More special than Hanabi
      Sure I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
       
           

    7. #7
      Obito66 123fire's Avatar

      Status
      123fire is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      19,406
      Location
      In a Country where there Peace
      123fire is back!
       
      Awesome
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by NextGenNinja View Post
      I'm sure he killed the elder for losing the Vessel.
      Nope that is what the writer what's you to think. U must look deeper
      Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchakra View Post
      That's Kakashi's dad, he never died he only faked his death to infiltrate Kara.
      Sakumo doesn't look like that . Bad trollfic
      Quote Originally Posted by TOBlDARA View Post
      More special than Hinata
      Damn sista you slayin
       
           

    8. #8
      Beyond Enlightened Askeladd's Avatar

      Status
      Askeladd is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      3,297
      Location
      Astral World
      6yo Guts > Sasuke
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by TOBlDARA View Post
      More special than Hanabi
      Sure I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Who's Hanabi?

      OT : Boring and cliché theory.
       
           

    9. #9
      Premium User Nick01's Avatar

      Status
      Nick01 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      12,260
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
      Who's Hanabi?

      OT : Boring and cliché theory.
      Some female character that is mostly featless w/ no real battle experience other than getting low-diffed and captured by some puppets. Also she is often pathetically used to attempt to downplay her older and superior sister Hinata.
      Quote Originally Posted by MomoSaka View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
      Who's Hanabi?

      OT : Boring and cliché theory.

      A 5 year old girl that got given a win by Hinata
      Also she has a pure Byakugan!!! But still doesn't mean much.
      Hope that answered your question, and please stay on topic and don't copy other people's statements
      I see.

      OT :
      I doubt he's a double agent. He did after all, send out AO.
       
           

    10. #10
      Senior Member NextGenNinja's Avatar

      Status
      NextGenNinja is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      4,676
      The Other Hokage
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
      Nope that is what the writer what's you to think. U must look deeper

      Sakumo doesn't look like that . Bad trollfic

      Damn sista you slayin
      Or he's a loose cannon...
       
           

    11. #11
      Obito66 123fire's Avatar

      Status
      123fire is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      19,406
      Location
      In a Country where there Peace
      123fire is back!
       
      Awesome
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
      Contradict yourself much?

      OT : Jiraiya's son perhaps?
      If that happens i'll drop the manga
      Quote Originally Posted by MomoSaka View Post
      Did I change your post because I diagreed? Nope.
      How is that supposed to be a trolling post anyway? Was stating something that actually happened and was shown. It's you who can't stand looking at people not praising the so-called "Byakugan princess", Hinata.
      reported for derailing my thread
       
           

    12. #12
      Tobidara's knight Kakooli's Avatar

      Status
      Kakooli is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      5,509
      writing down names of all
      trolls
       
      Angry
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      there's a phraze in japanese myth...only cherry blossoms lightly covered in rain can quench samhadi's flames...
       
           

    13. #13
      #FreeNick Belserion's Avatar

      Status
      Belserion is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      5,577
      Location
      Alvarez
      I'm so much cooler than Klaus
      and Horus ( ò_ò) No you're
      not I can do this!
      #PraiseKlaus #donutsarethebest
      #saraisthebest
      #lawlietcomeback
      #praiselordhei
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
      Sure I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Let Hanabi out of this! She is so innocent and pure like her Byakugan
       
           

    14. #14
      Obito66 123fire's Avatar

      Status
      123fire is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      19,406
      Location
      In a Country where there Peace
      123fire is back!
       
      Awesome
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Kakooli View Post
      there's a phraze in japanese myth...only cherry blossoms lightly covered in rain can quench samhadi's flames...
      samahdi flames soloooooooooooo
       
           

    15. #15
      Senior Member Nerosmoke's Avatar

      Status
      Nerosmoke is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      1,540
      Location
      Hidden Mist
      Mist Seven Swordsmen
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      I don't think anyone like koji kashin. he has to get AO to do his job for him.
       
           

    16. #16
      Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar

      Status
      chopstickchakra is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Posts
      11,305
      Location
      Earth 616
      None of this is really
      happening. There is a man.
      With a typewriter. This is all
      part of his crazy imagination
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by 123fire View Post
      Nope that is what the writer what's you to think. U must look deeper

      Sakumo doesn't look like that . Bad trollfic

      Damn sista you slayin
      Doesn't look like what, a guy in a mask? Shit the mask only strengthens the connection between the three since Kakashi was always wearing masks too. That explains his statement about Konoha.
       
           

    17. #17
      Senior Member AllKnowingShinobi's Avatar

      Status
      AllKnowingShinobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      1,716
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      i still think hes a spirit whos traped in purgatory like the other kara memebers. his story probably goes back to the hash and madara times. prolly some weird break up/love story took place their. hell mostly like turn into a good guy.
       
           

    18. #18
      Premium User Nick01's Avatar

      Status
      Nick01 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      12,260
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by MomoSaka View Post
      Stop trolling.
      Re-read the thread and you'll see that I'm not the one who is trolling.

      What's the point from correcting my post?
      It's a way of doing justice for NB. Don't worry, most of the time it's only done for those who post abominations. You should be grateful.

      Found it funny or is it too much for you to see your precious Hinata not getting praised?.
      Tell me something, when did I bring Hinata into this thread?

      you're no different than them.
      Them? Who is "them"?

      Quote Originally Posted by Uverdore9 View Post
      Hanabi can beat Hinata in a fight. OT: good theory.
      lol No. Hanabi is outmatched by quite a large margin.


      Quote Originally Posted by MomoSaka View Post
      How is that supposed to be a trolling post anyway? Was stating something that actually happened and was shown.
      You say this, yet say I'm the one trolling.

      OT : We'll see what happens.
       
           

    19. #19
      Premium User Nick01's Avatar

      Status
      Nick01 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      12,260
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by MomoSaka View Post
      As if that would change anything, you still trolled.
      How? I simply replied to the thread, then got quoted by another member and who unnecessarily brought Hinata into the thread. In a way to degrade her and if I remember correctly, you were one of the ones who liked the post. So yeah no trolling from me, can't say the same about you Momo.


      You don't have the rights to do so, everbody got their own opinion
      That's all fine, but it becomes a problem when they start presenting those supposed "opinions" as facts.

      , besides I said something that already happened. It's your problem if you didn't accept it.
      I can accept reality, what actually happened and how things are, not my problem if you believe in something that isn't there.


      Grateful for what?
      For correcting the errors in your post.

      You're welcome.

      seriously this base is just a cancer.
      If it is, it's thanks to certain groups, which I can disclose if you want.

      Did I say you did?
      No, however you're making it seem as if this whole thing started because I brought her into this thread.

      You still bothered to annoy the others with how much cancerous you are when praising Hinata.
      Annoy the others? I didn't bring her into this. What? Do you expect me to just sit quietly and watch others downplay/degrade/bash Hinata? If anyone is cancerous it's you lot for doing those things and then playing innocent as if you guys didn't do anything wrong.



      Stop asking me the obvious and be stupid like you always do.
      Why don't you answer the question? Are you that inept?

      I mentioned 5 year old Hanabi that did something impressive.
      What did she do exactly? As far as I know, Hinata let her win.

      It's unknown who would win in a re-match.
      It's obvious who would win. Hanabi takes a major L here.

      It's not worth arguing with you about it because you'll keep praising her.
      I praise her because she's praise worthy. Nothing wrong with that.

      Though, knowing who's side you're on, it's pointless to argue. You'll only stay in denial and allow bias to cloud your judgment.


      And you didn't? Huh?
      Nope, unless you consider things people say that you don't like, trolling.

      OT : Pretty sure he just didn't like the guy. He most likely felt he was a liability to have around.
       
           

    20. #20
      MƛMƛ ƖƧƛƁЄԼԼƛ MomoSaka's Avatar

      Status
      MomoSaka is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Posts
      6,791
      ~[K.Ł.Â.J.Ñ]~
       
      Bemused
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Theory!!! Kajin Koji!!

      Quote Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
      How? I simply replied to the thread, then got quoted by another member and who unnecessarily brought Hinata into the thread. In a way to degrade her and if I remember correctly, you were one of the ones who liked the post. So yeah no trolling from me, can't say the same about you Momo.
      Replied to the thread? Huh? What a cool way to make the discussion interesting, and I guess the perfect way to do it is to say "Nothing special tbh"
      Belserion simply replied and said he's more special than Hinata which is true, he's more relevant than Hinata and way more powerful and interesting.



      That's all fine, but it becomes a problem when they start presenting those supposed "opinions" as facts.
      It's really funny that you didn't say anything to Reviewing logic or Hinabae when they straight up
      keep calling their theories "facts"
      Am I really the only one biased here?



      I can accept reality, what actually happened and how things are, not my problem if you believe in something that isn't there.
      It's something that happened and you should accept it. People annoy me when I mention that Oro lost to Itachi easily because he wasn't aware of his powers, yet it's different now with Hinata and Hanabi


      For correcting the errors in your post.
      This isn't how members correct people's posts, should've replied and say what's wrong. Besides, in the Sakura Vs Hinata threads, you keep changing people's posts which pretty much means you don't respect anyone's opinion.





      If it is, it's thanks to certain groups, which I can disclose if you want.
      So those "groups" are the ones who are making the base like this? But people like you doesn't?



      No, however you're making it seem as if this whole thing started because I brought her into this thread.
      Nope, I didn't. Belserion said something logical, and then Hinabae brought up Hanabi and you started trolling.



      Annoy the others? I didn't bring her into this. What? Do you expect me to just sit quietly and watch others downplay/degrade/bash Hinata? If anyone is cancerous it's you lot for doing those things and then playing innocent as if you guys didn't do anything wrong.
      Yeah, what's wrong with what I said?
      whether Hinata let her win or not, the fact that she's still talented at such age is something worthy to mention
      Let her fight Hinata at the same age (11 VS 11)and you'll see what happens
      And belserion mentioned the "truth"




      Why don't you answer the question? Are you that inept?
      Nope, it's your problem if you can't figure out stuff yourself.
      Use your brain a little bit, it won't take that much effort :/
      Call yourself inept if you can't do it.


      What did she do exactly? As far as I know, Hinata let her win.
      What she did is competing with her at such young age
      Make her as old as Hinata was



      It's obvious who would win. Hanabi takes a major L here.
      Guess it's because of Hamura's chakra?
      She's featless with it, no S-rank techniques whatsoever.
      And make the fight fair between the two with their own powers, please



      I praise her because she's praise worthy. Nothing wrong with that.
      You're overdoing it.
      In a thread where Hinata was put up against Itachi, you started saying he wouldn't dare to touch her because of Naruto, who brought up or even mentioned Naruto there? Can't just say "Hinata would lose"? Can't handle it?

      Though, knowing who's side you're on, it's pointless to argue. You'll only stay in denial and allow bias to cloud your judgment.
      Please stop talking like this as if you're always right and logical. Saying stuff about people when you don't look at yourself. Yes, I didn't troll.




      Nope, unless you consider things people say that you don't like, trolling.
      This is what you do most of the time tho :/
      Changing people's posts and troll them and even like the other troll posts for some reason
      Biased towards your favs a little bit more than you should

      Besides, in Himawari's case with Naruto, you guys took her seriously even tho Naruto didn't truly lose to her
      But with Hanabi "Hinata let her win"

      OT: He's interesting, looking forward to him and to his backstory.
       
           
      Last edited by MomoSaka; 02-14-2018 at 04:56 AM.

    Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •