Important: Main website taken offline - Read Announcement

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Results 1 to 20 of 70
    1. #1
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,725
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      Annoyed
       

      Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      - Sasuke got ameno, Rinnegan, Yin seal.

      - Naruto got Yang seal, Spsm, Understanding of all things.


      Who's powers are greater, more versatile and powerful?
       
           

    2. #2
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Every one of Naruto's powers overshadows every one of Sasuke's powers.

      That's why it's amazing that they're still equals.
       
           

    3. #3
      SB = Salty Base Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

      Status
      Darth AniCetuS is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      14,161
      Location
      Death Star
      A wise member should never
      seek an argument but should
      always be ready for it.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      They got the same powers from Hagoromo. Its a question of who had a higher potential and that obviously was Naruto.
       
           

    4. #4
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      They got the same powers from Hagoromo.
      What...?
       
           

    5. #5
      SB = Salty Base Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

      Status
      Darth AniCetuS is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      14,161
      Location
      Death Star
      A wise member should never
      seek an argument but should
      always be ready for it.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      What...?
      I mean they received only chakra from him when it comes to their powers. The seal was temporary till they sealed Kaguya.
       
           

    6. #6
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      I mean they received only received chakra from him when it comes to their powers. The seal was temporary till they sealed Kaguya.


      But Amenotejikara and Gudoudamas were gifted as well.
       
           

    7. #7
      Hokage of the Leaf

      Status
      take it easy is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      15,154
      #canon
       
      Meh
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      The child of prophecy who defeated Indra reincarnation.
       
           

    8. #8
      SB = Salty Base Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

      Status
      Darth AniCetuS is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      14,161
      Location
      Death Star
      A wise member should never
      seek an argument but should
      always be ready for it.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post


      But Amenotejikara and Gudoudamas were gifted as well.
      He'd only be able to gift something when he himself had those powers. Besides Hago decided to share his powers equally between the two and he can't do that unless he shares the same powers. People just over interpret the word power into what they want to believe it to be.
       
           

    9. #9
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      He'd only be able to gift something when he himself had those powers. Besides Hago decided to share his powers equally between the two and he can't do that unless he shares the same powers. People just over interpret the word power into what they want to believe it to be.
      You're arguing against the facts of the manga I just posted? I don't think I understand what you're saying.

      Unless VIZ translated differently, Sasuke literally said that Hagoromo gave Naruto Gudoudamas and himself Ameno.

      And if that's the case, once again Naruto's powerups are vastly overshadowing Sasuke's, as he just got 9 everlasting antimatter black holes while Sasuke got a short teleport with a cooldown.
       
           

    10. #10
      SB = Salty Base Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

      Status
      Darth AniCetuS is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      14,161
      Location
      Death Star
      A wise member should never
      seek an argument but should
      always be ready for it.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      You're arguing against the facts of the manga I just posted? I don't think I understand what you're saying.

      Unless VIZ translated differently, Sasuke literally said that Hagoromo gave Naruto Gudoudamas and himself Ameno.

      And if that's the case, once again Naruto's powerups are vastly overshadowing Sasuke's, as he just got 9 everlasting antimatter black holes while Sasuke got a short teleport with a cooldown.
      Nope I am arguing over false interpretation and this VIZ translation proves my point.



      And yes Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. Though I believe those TSBs are related to the chakra of the 9 bijuus within him and if he didn't posses it then won't be having those TSBs. He probably awaken a normal RSM without the orbs.
       
           

    11. #11
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      Nope I am arguing over false interpretation and this VIZ translation proves my point.



      And yes Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. Though I believe those TSBs are related to the chakra of the 9 bijuus within him and if he didn't posses it then won't be having those TSBs. He probably awaken a normal RSM without the orbs.
      I see. I hadn't read the VIZ of that scan.

      So your argument is that Hagoromo simply gave the two of them chakra, and that that chakra manifested within their bodies in different ways. Correct?
       
           

    12. #12
      Member Shunshin Bunshin's Avatar

      Status
      Shunshin Bunshin is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      71
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      The anime is called Naruto, so Naruto is the more powerful one.
       
           

    13. #13
      SB = Salty Base Darth AniCetuS's Avatar

      Status
      Darth AniCetuS is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      14,161
      Location
      Death Star
      A wise member should never
      seek an argument but should
      always be ready for it.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      I see. I hadn't read the VIZ of that scan.

      So your argument is that Hagoromo simply gave the two of them chakra, and that that chakra manifested within their bodies in different ways. Correct?
      Yup I believe that is the case.

       
           

    14. #14
      ~Dark Lord of the Sith~ The Necromancer's Avatar

      Status
      The Necromancer is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      18,147
      Location
      Between this and the other world.
      Peace is a Lie, there is only
      Passion.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      Yup I believe that is the case.

      Gotcha.

      The way the VIZ words it, that is a definite possibility, I agree.
       
           

    15. #15
      Premium User salamander uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      salamander uchiha is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      14,426
      Hanabi is itachi 2.0
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      I see. I hadn't read the VIZ of that scan.

      So your argument is that Hagoromo simply gave the two of them chakra, and that that chakra manifested within their bodies in different ways. Correct?
      That argument is nonsense since the databook confirms the contrary. Sasuke gained the rinnegan and naruto the 6psm which is explicitly stated to be gifted by Hogaromo. They both received rokudo chakra in diffetent types along with the seals. It's also the reason Sasuke didnt gain yang and Naruto didnt gain yin release.
       
           
      Last edited by salamander uchiha; 03-06-2018 at 10:17 AM.

    16. #16
      Beyond Enlightened Askeladd's Avatar

      Status
      Askeladd is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      3,358
      Location
      Astral World
      6yo Guts > Sasuke
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Obviously Naruto.
       
           
      Last edited by Askeladd; 03-08-2018 at 01:46 PM.

    17. #17
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,725
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      Every one of Naruto's powers overshadows every one of Sasuke's powers.

      That's why it's amazing that they're still equals.
      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      What...?
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      I mean they received only chakra from him when it comes to their powers. The seal was temporary till they sealed Kaguya.
      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post


      But Amenotejikara and Gudoudamas were gifted as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
      The child of prophecy who defeated Indra reincarnation.
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      He'd only be able to gift something when he himself had those powers. Besides Hago decided to share his powers equally between the two and he can't do that unless he shares the same powers. People just over interpret the word power into what they want to believe it to be.
      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      You're arguing against the facts of the manga I just posted? I don't think I understand what you're saying.

      Unless VIZ translated differently, Sasuke literally said that Hagoromo gave Naruto Gudoudamas and himself Ameno.

      And if that's the case, once again Naruto's powerups are vastly overshadowing Sasuke's, as he just got 9 everlasting antimatter black holes while Sasuke got a short teleport with a cooldown.
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      Nope I am arguing over false interpretation and this VIZ translation proves my point.



      And yes Naruto is stronger than Sasuke. Though I believe those TSBs are related to the chakra of the 9 bijuus within him and if he didn't posses it then won't be having those TSBs. He probably awaken a normal RSM without the orbs.
      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      I see. I hadn't read the VIZ of that scan.

      So your argument is that Hagoromo simply gave the two of them chakra, and that that chakra manifested within their bodies in different ways. Correct?
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      They got the same powers from Hagoromo. Its a question of who had a higher potential and that obviously was Naruto.
      Quote Originally Posted by Shunshin Bunshin View Post
      The anime is called Naruto, so Naruto is the more powerful one.
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth AniCetuS View Post
      Yup I believe that is the case.

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      Gotcha.

      The way the VIZ words it, that is a definite possibility, I agree.
      Quote Originally Posted by salamander uchiha View Post
      That argument is nonsense since the databook confirms the contrary.
      Quote Originally Posted by Hinabae View Post
      Obiously Naruto.
      Great replies thus far.






      Now; the question is who used it better? Thier said powers?
       
           

    18. #18
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,725
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
      Every one of Naruto's powers overshadows every one of Sasuke's powers.

      That's why it's amazing that they're still equals.
      You're right; Naruto had the bigger boost in powers.




      Yet Sasuke's base powers were really potent that it set the bar even with Naruto's big boosts.





      Naruto had to use Sasuke's ameno to blitz a weakened Kaguya who depleted her reserves of chakra by transforming dimensions. Observe these scans :

      Body Flicker SfX :

      http://rs1370.pbsrc.com/albums/ag278...h=480&fit=clip


      http://rs1370.pbsrc.com/albums/ag278...h=480&fit=clip

      Space-time SfX :



      http://rs1370.pbsrc.com/albums/ag278...h=480&fit=clip



      http://rs1370.pbsrc.com/albums/ag278...h=480&fit=clip


      Naruto's blitz SfX matches Space-Time SfX :-


      http://rs1370.pbsrc.com/albums/ag278...h=480&fit=clip


      Six paths seals resonate with each other and're inter-linked; six path powers can be transfered through it; as Naruto could sense Sasuke through SPSM sensing this way.






      Proves Naruto used ameno to teleport and blitz Kaguya; which is why he could never even parry before with said individual without use of clones and distractions.



      I would go as far as to say Sasuke's base power combined given power made it deadlier than Naruto's base power combined with his given power.


      Which answers your question; as to why they were equal; even Kishimoto says One hand Sasuke = Full power Naruto RSM Cloak.
       
           

    19. #19
      CondonUserNoLube Shogo Makishima's Avatar

      Status
      Shogo Makishima is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      680
      Passing score
       
      ----
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Sasuke was barely gifted with much.. even in vote 2 he only used his sharingan powers mostly
       
           

    20. #20
      Senior Member Uverdore9's Avatar

      Status
      Uverdore9 is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5,725
      SS <<<< Susano'O
      Perfection.
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: Who got the better gifts of Hagoromo; uchiha sasuke or uzumaki naruto

      Quote Originally Posted by Shogo Makishima View Post
      Sasuke was barely gifted with much.. even in vote 2 he only used his sharingan powers mostly
      You're right, Naruto had to borrow ameno even with bigger boosts from Hagoromo from Sasuke through the inter-linking of Yin-Yang Seals to blitz Kaguya if you read above.
       
           

    Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •